[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Thomas “Woodrow” Wilson. He is the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: president_woodrow_wilson_po.jpg (161KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
president_woodrow_wilson_po.jpg
161KB, 500x574px
Daily reminder that Thomas “Woodrow” Wilson. He is the only U.S. president who ever made it an actual crime to disagree with the government. Freedom of dissent is the most precious freedom that anybody has, and Wilson took it away. No other president, before or since, has launched such a savage and draconian assault upon the concept of individual liberty as this man. School children should be required to field trips to his gravestone and implored to throw excrement upon it. There should be a national holiday where effigies of Wilson are burned in the street. If you have any love, even the slightest appreciation for the concept of individual freedom, then you must hate this man with the fury of a trillion suns. He is the enemy.
>>
>>3199275
This guy was all-around an autistic shitbag.
>>
>>3199275
>He is the only U.S. president who ever made it an actual crime to disagree with the government.
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (87KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
87KB, 960x640px
>>3199275
>No other president, before or since, has launched such a savage and draconian assault upon the concept of individual liberty as this man.
Give me some time
>>
>>3199275
>EVERY ETHNICITY HAS THE RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION
>Sudeten Germans: Okay, we'd like to be a part of Aust-
>LOL I DIDN'T MEAN YOU GUYS
>>
>>3199291
This, Drumpf's already violated individual liberties more than any other president by blocking people on twitter and withholding one more scoop than everyone else got.
>>
Wilson did nothing wrong you nigger lover
>>
>federal reserve
>irs
>ww1
>criminalizing dissent
>sending government men to schools to tell children to report their parents to the government.
>>
>>3199275
responsible for the rise of the second KKK and begin the practice of racial discrimination in the federal government by requiring applicants to send a headshot in with their application so they could throw out the negro applicants
>>
WW's most acrimonious detractors are pseudo-intellectuals who think a regurgitation of mere facts without an understanding of social/political/personal aspects behind them make for an adequate understanding of history.

They probably think Calvin Coolidge was a good president too.
>>
>>3199747
WW was a cunt who thought so highly of himself that he was almost always unwilling to consider dissenting opinions, which is why he banned them. He was a very intelligent man, but intelligence isn't enough to be a politician.
>>
>>3199461
This. I don't see how could like this man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.