[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cultural christians say that laveyan satanism is not individualist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why do cultural christians say that laveyan satanism is not individualist and that it's an inversion of morality? Some of the rules of pic related seem very in line with the non-aggression principle as well. Christianity sounds more collectivist to me.
>>
>>3199271
>if they do not stop destroy then
>if they annoy you threat them cruelly

This is so fucking cringe
Is Satanism just the edgy form of how to civilization 101?
>>
>>3199271
>magic

lol
>>
>>3199271

that laveyan stuff is so vague it could be anything, its assumed to be individualistic because stanton made it out into somesort of nietzschean troll on religion, but most of it is pretty much just the golden rule with sharpened edges and a bit of tits and ass
>>
>Why do cultural christians say that laveyan satanism is not individualist and that it's an inversion of morality?

They didn't. You did.
>>
Caring what others think or caring of others in general for their sake is not individualist. Liburgerarianism is not individualist.

It is an inversion of morality because it makes the better thing seem worse.
>>3200491
Secular Satanism is as un-Nietzchean as it gets.
>>
>>3199271
>1.
so no dissenting opinions ever. i thought satanism was about going against general opinion
>2.
i don't get it how will they know if you have a problem if you never tell them
>3.
if satan exists than he was in god's home and didn't show respect to him
>4.
or you could just ask them to leave. why is this an imperative rather than permission
>5
isn't the mating signal a sexual advance
>6.
so thou shalt not steal
>7.
if magic did something how could i deny it if i knew it happened
>8.
i don't need to subject myself to anything i could just kill myself so is it just no complaining
>9.
ok
>10.
why is it ok to kill an animal when i wanna eat it but not when i want to just for fun
>11.
what the fuck. kill someone for being annoying
>>
>>3200530
>if satan exists than he was in god's home and didn't show respect to him
LaVeyan satanism doesn't recognize satan as an actual deity, just an anti-christian representation
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 435x245px
>>3200530
>if satan exists than he was in god's home and didn't show respect to him
>>
>>3199271
this is just an edgy paraphrase of liber oz
>>
>>3200547
i forgot about Laveyan satanism
>>
File: 1500081243293.jpg (28KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1500081243293.jpg
28KB, 483x368px
>>3199271
Nobody referes to the cult invented by an edgy mancjild when they say satanism.
>>
>>3200550
Actually, if Satan and God exist, than this imperative is invalid. Being Anti-Christian in God's world is essentially being disrespectful to Him in His home.
Note that LaVeyans don't necessarily reject the existence of God.
>>
>>3199271
>Tfw OP google image searches laveyan satanic rules and has done no actual research to conclude these as true rules of laveyan satanism
>>
>>3199271
>Satanic Rules of the Earth
so they don't apply on our inevitable future space colonies?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.