[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 40

File: DEou9SRXoAAGP_W.jpg (175KB, 1024x868px) Image search: [Google]
DEou9SRXoAAGP_W.jpg
175KB, 1024x868px
Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit for and is our history understanding of history horribly inaccurate? What if we're still recovering from a devastating event that caused a technological regression?
>>
>He doesn't know about the Finno-Korean Hyper War.
>>
File: energy.png (3MB, 1494x1588px) Image search: [Google]
energy.png
3MB, 1494x1588px
Take the Green Pill my dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NIP9aEgfzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
>>
The pyramid is the simplest geometric shape you can use to make a tall building.
>>
File: Velikovsky.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Velikovsky.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>3191553

>What if we're still recovering from a devastating event that caused a technological regression?

We are, and the Elites are keeping it secret and use it to create the power differential between us and them. That's why Velikofsky put out his Catastrophist theory in the mid 50's he was basically hounded on an unseen level by the (((academia))) despite his books being popular as fuck.
>>
Daily reminder that Ancient Aliens clowns were released upon the public to poison the well and dilute the message that virtually all anctient peoples were transmitting. Loop up Alan Walton's "Inner Earth" volume, and look at the Indian creation myths.
>>
>>3191555
if you see somebody defending the roman empire or the catholic cucks or christo cucks or even hitler . call im a faggot... they where on charge of destroying this culture and making fairy tails about this shit like hades or hell or heaven when its all palpable and real and not man made jokes
>>
>>3191558
they fucking believe that anubis is an alien for cuck sake they are beyond pathetic
>>
>>3191557
He was a Jewish Zionist who was famous for founding the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and was also a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst.

His claim to fame was replacing physics in cosmology with comparative mythology.
>>
>>3191553
What does it mean? What kind of spirituality did ancient peoples believe?
>>
File: Anunnaki-gods-on-Earth.jpg (264KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Anunnaki-gods-on-Earth.jpg
264KB, 1600x1063px
>>3191562
>>
Almost every culture speaks of a massive flood that wipes out civilization. Perhaps this was a universal event.

Before anyone tries to offer the local flood explanation there seems to have been plenty of contact between the different empires. Look at the uniform designs and such. So isn't more likely that this flood was global?
>>
File: Cuchumaquic.jpg (86KB, 401x412px) Image search: [Google]
Cuchumaquic.jpg
86KB, 401x412px
>>3191553
Joe Rogan tier duude science but it makes the most sense to me.
The comet-induced and spontaneous world-wide meltdown of the world's glaciers at the end of the younger dryas. The ensuing 1200m tidal wave destroyed the majority of humanity along the world's coastlines. The great 'reset' of civilization rather than man's emergence as post ice age cavemen is one of the more sensible explanations for these disparate places having all these similarities in their architecture and culture.
>>
>>3191555
>>3191558
>Middle Earth dude
>Take the Green Pill my dude
The Jewish anti-history, anti-reality mind fuck. No thanks.

>>3191564
>Almost every culture speaks of a massive flood that wipes out civilization
>>3191564
>Almost every culture speaks of a massive flood that wipes out civilization. Perhaps this was a universal event.
Bullshit (((Bible))) history. Floods are very common for people with no dam infustructor. Of course every culture will have a flood story. Cultures are build by rivers/lakes/oceans.
>>
>>3191566

Daily reminder that LE ZANY DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO Graham Hancock was proven right about his theories and the (((academia))) are unwilling to admit it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
>>
>>3191557
Was this guy who had his books burned?
>>
File: reich.jpg (170KB, 740x1105px) Image search: [Google]
reich.jpg
170KB, 740x1105px
>>3191568

No, that was Wilhelm Reich - Freud's other renegade pupil that was hounded on the orders of Anna Freud. Now, Reich wasn't some godsend saint and had a lot of very dubious ideas and went practically nuts by the end of his life, but that still didn't warrant being locked up in a FBI stockade where he died from poor health.

His breathing excercises and muscle release-tension techniques are still a cornerstone of every good deprogramming system.
>>
>>3191553
Wow they stacked some stones in a certain way, so progresssive and advanced!
>>
>>3191569
Im not a scientist,but seeing how every scientist who even mentions global catastrophe is instantly attacked viciously,called names and character killed.
I dont believe in (((coincidences))).
There is something big hidden from us.
>>
>>3191553
ancient Greeks created a COMPUTER
out of GEARS
gears weren't even seen again in europe for close to a thousand years
and they managed to use them to calculate the positions of the stars
and China had many other technological feats as well
same goes for the Romans

saying they were advanced beyond their time is an understatement
>>
It doesn't take long for objects to detoriate does it? How much of our material goods and buildings that we have today would be around a few hundred years or so if we were to suddenly vanish?
>>
>>3191569
>>3191569
The FBI arresting him is probably the only reason anyone even considers the crazy shit he came up with.
Not saying he was wrong. But a sex magic machine is some crazy shit.
>>
MOAR ABOUT ANCIENT ARYANS
>>
>>3191572
>ITS TRUE IVE SEEN IT ON ANCEINT ALIENS
Most of what you say is bullshit, and the reason they could built those great buildings/temples is because there were no human rights.
>>
>>3191574

It WAS some crazy shit. So crazy the guy had his books and records BURNED, an act unseen in the western, democratic, free speech nation of USA.
>>
File: Undertsanding Media.jpg (31KB, 313x499px) Image search: [Google]
Undertsanding Media.jpg
31KB, 313x499px
>>3191576

>If it's on Ancient Aliens it's 100% bullshit.

Reality sandwiching and poisoning the well, do you not realize how they work? Operation Mockingbird never ended.
>>
>>3191572
>ancient Greeks created a COMPUTER out of GEARS
Talking about the Antikythera mechanism, right?
>>
>>3191564
This reminded me of this tale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOkEDSliZY
>a god created the earth and put twelve men to carry the earth
>when they were tired, the earth would tremble
>later on God created the first men, but they weren't righteous so he sent them a flood
>the survivors were turned into monkeys and the kids were turned into stars
>then he created a man and a woman who populated the earth and life came to the surface
>>
>>3191564
I dont think the flood was global.I think the effects of the flood was global.
>>
File: Wojak_and_Pepe.jpg (41KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak_and_Pepe.jpg
41KB, 439x500px
I don't agree with everything he says, though he presents some intriguing ideas:
https://youtu.be/1gRYRJvH4wc
>>
>>3191578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>
>>3191566
This is quite interesting. Its funny how suddenly many archeologist started to claim that all this white-god myth is made up by Spanish. I wonder why.
>>
>>3191553
>Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit for and is our history understanding of history horribly inaccurate?
Yes to both.

Not talking about antique UFOs, but generally, we think the ancients were buttfucking stupid. They weren't.
>>
>>3191566
>Floods are very common for people with no dam infustructor.
Yout think people can't distinguish between a flood and The Flood?

See, that's what I mean - you guys are retarded and think ancient humans were some kind of sub 70 IQ retards.
>>
>>3191583

I like how you just posted some debunking video from 2012 and ignored the point i was making.

http://proofofalien.com/top-10-ancient-aliens-debunked-response/
>>
File: randall_carlson2.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
randall_carlson2.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
>>
File: randall_carlson.png (178KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
randall_carlson.png
178KB, 370x320px
>>3191588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
>>
File: rogan.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>3191589
Skeptics BTFO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
>>
File: pyramids.jpg (63KB, 640x293px) Image search: [Google]
pyramids.jpg
63KB, 640x293px
>>3191556
The interesting thing is the arrangement of pyramids. Pic related.
>>
>>3191587
Anyone using the word debunking is a shill.
Shills debunk.Normal people refute.
>>
>>3191588
>>3191589
>>3191590

Hancock was right about everything and the (((academia))) are pretending they were saying this all along.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4457530/Mini-Ice-Age-wiped-cvilisation-13-000-years-ago.html
>>
>>3191578
This.
AA is good for information, but they also like to stuff episodes with obvious wackjob stuff, like the great pyramid of Giza generating 'propulsion thrust' by burning calcates.
Basically, they build up outlandish conspiracies and hope that the actual, obvious, and undeniable facts like >>3191591 get buried under all the commotion.
>>
>>3191592

I like the cut of your jib, Hungary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeezbxAGVq4
>>
>>3191587
So the response of that website on a sourced video is to reply to every debunked point with: "lol youre wrong and believe me without any sources"

K.
>>
>>3191553
yes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 364x242px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 364x242px
>>3191554
>The War on Autism: Finnish Theater
>Ongoing
>>
File: egypt artistic vs aryan.jpg (827KB, 1685x1501px) Image search: [Google]
egypt artistic vs aryan.jpg
827KB, 1685x1501px
>>3191593
>>3191567
>Daily reminder that LE ZANY DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO Graham Hancock was proven right about his theories and the (((academia))) are unwilling to admit it.

He wasn't right about much. He simply had the media connections (as a reporter) to get the word out but I knew about all of that stuff long before he came alone.
>>
>>3191553
oh yeah, big time
>>
>>3191594
>ancient peoples considering consolations significant is a big important secret no one knows

americans
>>
>>3191591
Ok, so ancient people were obsessed with the stars. It's not some conspiracy. They even personified and tracked the paths of the stars and turned them into stories. This is worse than the dumbass Christcucks who think the the end times are coming in September because they're too stupid to realize that the Book of Revelation was one of those personified stories made up by desert people about an even that happens every ~decade.
>>
>>3191603
It goes even deeper than that. Astrologists aren't able to predict what the ancient skys looked like 20,000 years ago. It's possible that the common universal myths of mars being a warrior (large scar/canyon on the planet) and saturn being the primeval sun have some truth in the myths. The solar system looked a lot different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>>
>>3191604
>Astrologists aren't able to predict what the ancient skys looked like 20,000 years ago

.........yes they are
>>
>>3191605
First off, No they aren't. They use a flawed model for predicting movement in the larger scheme of the universe. Dark energy is mathematical fixing of equations just to make them work. How the fuck would they know if a rogue planet passed through our solar system if they have a hard time spotting them in the first place?

Astrology/Theoretical physics is as cucked as social sciences where group-think and no critical thinking is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>3191605
They cant even tell what Sol really is.Sure they can predict what the sky looked back 500 years ago let alone 20k.
>>
>>3191606
*astronomy

also 20,000 years isn't very long
>>
>>3191553
WTB Quetzalcoatl. We need him back!!!
>>
File: 482390489195765.jpg (256KB, 1552x1552px) Image search: [Google]
482390489195765.jpg
256KB, 1552x1552px
>>3191608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Watch the documentaries by Thunderbolts project. These ancient symbols are rooted around in world culture which can only lead to some sort of catastrophic world event that sparked a light of creativity in every world culture at some point of human history. Human history, apart from civilization, goes back 200,000 years. These stories could have passed down in oral tradition for many generations. 20,000 years is enough for a rogue planet to move through the solar system and not have any trace.

If you honestly think NASA or any space agency wouldn't lie to keep their positions where they get that sweet government money, you're hopeless. They don't want to be wrong and they would stop any form of dissent of their mathematical equation / big bang religion.
>>
>>3191610
Dont even start with space agencys.They are hiding something too.
>>
>>3191611
Part 2. Mars, the Lightening Scarred Planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

Exploring feature after feature of the planet, he finds that only electric arcs could produce the observed patterns. The high resolution images reveal massive channels and gouges, great mounds, and crater chains, none finding an explanation in traditional geology but all matching the scars from electric discharge experiments in the laboratory. Errata: The volume of Valles Marineris is estimated by the USGS (2002) to be .92 million cubic miles (3.86 million cubic kilometers) and is the largest canyon in the solar system.
>>
>>3191612
I would like to know if planetary thunderbolts could produce xenon124 or not.
>>
>>3191613
JIDF shill everyone, funny goy. You have a better theory for the geographic structure of the surface on mars? Water would be unable to produce that structure. I'm waiting.
>>
>>3191553
Hi Randall. I like your threads.
>>
>>3191553
Human history is far more complex than ehat anyone thinks. Hopi is one example.
>>
File: full.jpg (156KB, 560x461px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
156KB, 560x461px
>>3191614
>starts with im a shill
Im dont think you will understand when i tell you the difference between whats in the atmosphere - xenon124 and whats on the surface - geographic structure so you won the retard of the day price.
>>
>>3191613
Not my field of expertise, but I reckon lightning bolts big enough to carve a valley must have a lot of energy. Xe is pretty stable. Why do you ask this?
>>
>>3191618
Because i heard xenon124 is produced by weapons grade nuclear explosions,and there is unusual high amount of xenon124 in Mars atmosphere.
>>
>>3191617
Called you a shill because that shit is irrelevant to what I said, diverting conversation.

A cosmic thunderbolt could probably make a heavier elements that are stable I'm assuming from the energy if not outright destroyed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability
>>
>>3191610
desu there's nothing inherently wrong with the big bang other than it might be the big bounce. Unlike God or anything else above our dimension, our universe has to have a starting point because it exists in linear time. Anything outside our 3 dimensional universe could well be eternal as it would literally exist outside of time.
>>
Baiting slidefag.
>>
>>3191619
https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/thunderstorms-can-generate-powerful-radiation

From what I see here it could even be related. Reading as we speak.
>>
>>3191620
There is nothing irrelevant related to electric universe because everything is connected as it seems ranging from bird migration to earthquakes and weather patterns.
Refuting Fermi-related nuking of Mars by providing another source where xenon124 could have come would be great.
>>
>>3191622
what do you want to talk about
>>
>>3191621
People like to think of it as fact when it's a theory that is getting more and more evidence of being false. These videos use evidence from research papers that show the universe isn't expanding as fast as predicted. /pol/ should know that leftists and academics relying on group-think and unwavering acceptance of authority love the term "Confirmed Science" for automatically dismissing actual arguments for their crack-pot, broken, theories. There's a lot about human history we don't know about but astronomy academics like to claim they know a lot more than they actually of are aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUC_a-IMmGs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvNCWMD6so4
>>
>>3191623
Interesting.But that would mean the amount of xenon124 in Earths atmosphere would grow even after nuke tests were forbidden,while nukes provide data that shows increase in xenon124 amount.
Thats why i asked specifially for planetary thunderbolts,maybe they are different or something.
>>
>>3191627
Not necessarily. Thunderstorms on Earth may be big, but I imagine an atmosphere clash provoking big enough lightning to carve giant valleys is something MUCH more powerful. Still, that would mean whatever Mars clashed with should also have abnormally high amounts of Xenon, so this works for and against that theory, as Earth doesn't have that.
>>
>>3191624
>>3191623

If either of you are scientists, I would recommend you get in contact with the people in charge of the thunderbolts project at thunderbolts.info. Going against mainstream "science" doesn't get them a lot of funding and you know how people in power (NASA) don't want any different opinions.

You were right about nothing being irrelevant, I should have said seemingly irrelevant. It seems more and more true that everything is connected as you said but it's important to limit the scope of something as large as electric-universe to the smallest strata possible when dealing with a specific problem.
>>
>>3191564
If they really took all the animal species on a boat, why didn't they take a fucking hard disk with all the scientific knowledge they had? Would be most interesting if there is one, hidden inside an ancient relic, like the muslim cube, for until we get sufficiently advanced to read it.
>>
>>3191629
Im a nobody living in the middle of nowhere,they dont need me.I could donate my yearly salary and they wouldnt even notice it.
>>3191628
I would like to have another source for the xenon because Mars being nuked and having seemingly face-like mountains and seemingly pyramids and what not fits very tight with a scary theory of mine to the why is the world intentionally dumbed down.
>>
File: britainshorelineiceageimg269[1].jpg (912KB, 1962x2913px) Image search: [Google]
britainshorelineiceageimg269[1].jpg
912KB, 1962x2913px
>>3191630
Just one of many flood stories. Keep in mind there was a global flood but the idea it happened all at once is whacky zany town to archaeologists.
>>
>>3191630
With something like a flood, it's a lot harder to prove through mythology that there was some sort of global flood event. Since there is much smaller floods that occur all over the global.
The event itself is small in comparison with planets/stars but affected the global consciousness.

It's a lot harder to disproof ancient symbols that are common to nearly every ancient culture such as this one with the sun in the circle not being some sort of global ancient sky event passed through history. >>3191563

Predictions of how the sky looked 2000 or 20000 years ago would have a small chance of being correct due to many hundreds around the sun.
>>
>>3191632
Why is it whacky zany town to archaeologists?
>>
>>3191634
No direct evidence of culture/society flooded in the sea between the UK and the rest of europe.

I wouldn't necessarily call one area affected by a flood, "global" flooding.
>>
>>3191553
You are mistaking us losing knowledge and craftmanship with them being more advanced than us.
>>
>>3191604
Mars us the war planet because it waxes in the fall which was the season of war after the crops were in and before the bad weather of winter began.
>>
>>3191635
Holy shit, way to discredit the fuck out of everything you said in this thread.
>>
>>3191603
>Obsesed with stars

Im okay wwith this, but why the fuck same stars, and hy the fuck so distant civilizations has the same inquitudes
>>
>>3191553
O_O
>>
>>3191635
Maybe because you isolate doggerland and dont think its on the same planet as the NA icecap.
Maybe you should look up the spaceship in the barents see and look how it seems like it has steps if you want evidence of culture/society there.
Maybe you should consider that the rapid melting of the NA icecap raised the oceanlevel everywhere is a nice explanation of the flood myths and the missing evidence of violent flooding outside of North-America.
These are all just maybes you can say.But they are just as good as thinking humans with the same cranial capacity as you were so dumb that they invented the global flood for fun.
>>
>>3191641
are you the hungarian poster from the civs thread? did we just get deleted?
>>
>>3191556
If OPs pic is real though, look at how similar the architecture is between them, specifically the second and third rows. The arrangement of those three walk ways being so similar for example. Spoopy if true.

Maybe someone that knows this stuff can debunk?
>>
>>3191642
No i dont think so
>>
>>3191553
ancient american civilizations did regress long before whites came, but reasons for that are still unknown
>>
>>3191638

Best map in Civ IV RoM to be honest with you my famalams
>>
>>3191644
Oh well, nevermind. Quick rundown for the people ITT.
>Somebody posted the documentary symbols of an alien sky 1 and 2
>We were discussing about the possibility that the carvings and scars on Mars were provoked by lightning caused by the clash between two planets
>Some anon pointed out that Xe24 is abnormally high on Mars, which is caused by nuclear explosions.
>Someone else pointed out that normal thunderstorms on Earth provoke radiation peaks, so a planetary clash would have provoked that at a much greater scale.
>Thread 404'd because m o ds are fags.
I think ancient civs knew a lot about the stars not because ayylmaos happened but because they fucking had to. Their oral traditions have similes that can't be ignored.
>>
File: toboz.jpg (476KB, 1060x604px) Image search: [Google]
toboz.jpg
476KB, 1060x604px
>>3191647
They knew much more about things that are "pseudoscience" today.
>>
File: Peru0001 (1).jpg (37KB, 559x379px) Image search: [Google]
Peru0001 (1).jpg
37KB, 559x379px
>>3191553
The civilization created by the coneheads was more advanced than any other before the last iceage.
>>
>>3191649
If ancient civs age was real then we missed the fun. So far we've confirmed:
>Asian-looking Hobbits
>Yuropean-looking Giants
>Autistic Latin-American Goblins
>Turk-looking literal Dwarves
>Literal apemen
>>
>>3191554
Some day we will regain that thing called social skills.
>>
File: einstein_bs.png (451KB, 525x348px) Image search: [Google]
einstein_bs.png
451KB, 525x348px
>>3191606
This. Ever heard of Gerrard Hickson? He debunked Einstens Theory of Relativity in 1924 in fear of it becoming mainstream sceince.
>>
Please watch this decoding of Shakespears Sonnet. A lot of esoteric knowledge is hidden in the cover and after watching I believe we know nothing about our past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
>>
>>3191652
>Correction The book was published in 1922
"A history of the evolution of astronomy
from the time of the Roman Empire up
to the present day ; showing it to be an
amazing series of blunders founded upon
an error made in the second century B.C.
By
GERRARD HICKSON"
>>
File: kdindex.jpg (243KB, 523x890px) Image search: [Google]
kdindex.jpg
243KB, 523x890px
>>3191654
>Reference notes
>>
Keep going
>>
File: kdpreface_01.jpg (270KB, 521x880px) Image search: [Google]
kdpreface_01.jpg
270KB, 521x880px
>>
File: kdpreface_02.jpg (228KB, 534x907px) Image search: [Google]
kdpreface_02.jpg
228KB, 534x907px
>>3191657
>>
>>3191553
>90-some replies
>no mention of Carl P. Munck's "The Code"
Jesus fuck you need to school yourselves up in geomathematics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs

thank me later buds
>pic unrelated
>>
File: fb likes.png (141KB, 557x380px) Image search: [Google]
fb likes.png
141KB, 557x380px
>>3191659
holy ship, let's bump this, shit shit is solid enough to to be /x/ and you fucks are ignoring it? dare call it a coincidence?
>>
>>3191660
Less than a paragraph of setup and you want people to watch 5 hours of some shit.
>>
>>3191661
well, quite "some" shit, yes.
>>
>>3191660
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>3191660
>5 hours.
It's gonna take a long time to see all this. Doing it now.
>>
>>3191554

>Casualties:
>Jackie Chan [disputed]

I love this
>>
>>3191556
While this is true, the fact that they have many other similarities is odd. Like the 3 doors for example, not only is there the same number but they are even the same size and with the bigger one in the middle
>>
File: mosaicrock.jpg (66KB, 474x363px) Image search: [Google]
mosaicrock.jpg
66KB, 474x363px
>>3191553
yeah dude, just search a little about megaliths around the world and you will notice something is not right. megaliths are structures of carved or cut rock slabs that modern technology cannot cut in the same manner, go break your brain trying to figure it out
http://megaliths.org/
>>
>>3191579
I'm sure he is. Pretty crazy
>>
>>3191666
I guess because there are certain things in architecture which are seen as pretty or as "perfect" for every human race. Also impressive to me
>>
File: King Tut.jpg (195KB, 850x1212px) Image search: [Google]
King Tut.jpg
195KB, 850x1212px
>>3191553

There is evidence that suggest that these ancient societies may have been in contact with each other and shared some of the culture. The Smithsonian (backed by the government) has been hell bent on hiding this information and have ceased artifacts from archaeologist all around North and South America. It's really worth looking up.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (141KB, 1263x1205px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
141KB, 1263x1205px
>>3191669
Green pills are so fucking /comfy/
No wonder they make all these supernatural movies, what if a vast number of superhero movies actually come from documented historical events that no one knows of but a small rootless clique?
What if they're purposely making movies on such topics so if you start talking about it with people they'll just shun you as "watching too many movies"
>>
>>3191566
Another low IQ trash projecting his IQ on ancient peoples. Do you think they were retarded or something?
>>
>>3191553
>a 3D triangle
Wow, so advanced
>>
>>3191673
>Several 3d triangles of mathematical precision we can barely match today.
I'd say so.
>>
>>3191671
Yeah but to me that sounds more realistic. Sure might be that there is some deeper reason to it, but laughing and smiling for example do contain the same emotions for all humans for example
>>
>>3191573
There's a documentary exactly about this. It's called world without humans or something. Very fascinating.
>>
>>3191673
Your ignorance is astounding. The world is filled with a bunch of low IQ fags like (you)
>>
>>3191676
>fascinating.
>(((fascinating)))
Indeed
>>
>>3191678
It is fascinating. IT shows than a great deal of modern buildings wouldn't last 500 years.
Ancient structures still stand more than ten thousand years later. It's fascinating.
>>
>>3191566
The white people of south America were the Phoenicians. They also settled Australia.When their empire finally collapsed they abandoned their far-flung reaches, leaving behind the brown people they had transported there to work as slaves.
>>
>>3191591
Global ancient aryan civ marking the location of colonies?
>>
>>3191553
>Were ancient civilizations more advanced than we give them credit for and is our history understanding of history horribly inaccurate? What if we're still recovering from a devastating event that caused a technological regression?

Dude the only thing we find when we dig their shit up are some clay pots and stone arrowheads and shit

What exactly do you think these people had? And where did it all go?
>>
>>3191602
>americans care what the third world thinks
>>
>>3191572
>The Phoenicians had developed telescopic lenses and flushable toilets 1500 years before the Greeks were even a thing.
>The Babylonians had lead-acid batteries and electric lights.
>We still can't make Roman concrete.
The history of the world is not one in which we have gotten smarter like the (((darwinian humanists))) present, but one in which we have cycled between technological achievement, stagnation, loss and rediscovery.
>>
>>3191671
What if they make those movies to prepare you for what's to come?
>>
File: 1454019292749.png (409KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1454019292749.png
409KB, 800x1035px
>>3191671

>What if they're purposely making movies on such topics so if you start talking about it with people they'll just shun you as "watching too many movies"

Operation Mockingbird. A lot of 80's action movies like Predator are taken from the CIA black ops files, so when you'll bring it up in public it will just register in a movie plot. It's called boilerplating and intelligence agencies and Elites have been doing this since forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8
>>
File: 90d.gif (2MB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
90d.gif
2MB, 499x368px
>>3191659
10/10 video anon, will take me 10 hours to actually understand it but really good.
>>
File: if it bleeds.jpg (17KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
if it bleeds.jpg
17KB, 300x200px
>>3191686
>>
>>3191682
HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHA

You don't even have a clue of what you're talking about. It's astonishing that people like (you) who obviously have very little knowledge about this subject still have to put their stupid low IQ opinion in. No wonder history repeats itself over and over and over again Disgusting.
>>
>>3191682
>he's not looking at ooparts
They had nanotech
They had metallurgy that we don't even have today
>>
>>3191553
>>3191566
>>3191600
>>3191648
>>3191649
old thread on alternative history theories
http://archive.is/vzS1g
>>
>>3191682
Chinks used metallurgy techniques we can't replicate today.
We evolved our tech following a well-established base. They could have different tech without our scientific base. In fact they did. Ancient Greeks were VERY advanced at some points, but completely backwards at some others. One could have antigravity camel-piss fueled cars yet don't know whit about the applications of powder or advanced genetics.
>>
>>3191553
pol should watch ancient aliens, it's full of redpills.
>>
You guys should read the book The Mote in God's Eye. It deals with the concept of cyclical civilizations like many of you are discussing. It's also a pretty good case against mass third world immigration
>>
>>3191686
Some say Conan the Barbarian is a true story
>>
Mods are fagots for censoring historical truth.
>>
Wow fuck the mods
>>
>>3191701
At least they didn't delete us.
>inb4 /his/ mods do.
>>
I don't know who's Jewing who anymore
>>
>>3191553
>>3191554
>>3191599
>dat exact replicat of the /pol/ thread
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>3191741
>>dat exact replicat of the /pol/ thread
That's where we came from.
>>
>>3191765
Why don't you kindly stay there?
>>
>>3191741
>>3191765
>>3192020
because mods moved the /pol/ thread here
>>
>>3192020
We weren't the ones who moved it, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>3191566
Do you not know how death works?
>>
Did ancient Hindu texts actually speak of nuclear weapons?
>>
>>3192486
Either that or overpowered anime attacks. Devavrata was like ancient Goku.
>>
File: text.jpg (122KB, 915x634px) Image search: [Google]
text.jpg
122KB, 915x634px
>>
File: text ii.jpg (124KB, 876x730px) Image search: [Google]
text ii.jpg
124KB, 876x730px
>>
>>3191555
cool i thought michael took down all his old stuff
>>
>>3193770
Contributing with some coolass civ.
>>
What do you think about the Vatican Secret Archives?
https://youtu.be/LIemlaGnjMA
>>
>>3191553
They didn't have computers, silicon chips, plastics or carbon compounds, so no.
>>
>>3193911
>They didn't have computers
see
>>3191572
>>
>>3191554
>Jackie chan holding a baby in a ladder factory
That shit is broken, literally unbeatable.
>>
I wonder how many times the earth and human civilization has reset.
>>
>>3194511
You'll probably never know in your lifetime. It conflicts with the mainstream narrative that we improved over time until the modern era. What would it do the the official record if it's confirmed that our ancestors were smarter and more accomplished than we? We're finding ruins of great civilizations all of the time. I would like to know what happened to them all and how did he lose so much information until very recently (last few hundred years).
>>
>>3191559
>unmedicated autists actually believe this
>>
>>3191576
>implying human rights are real
>>
>>3191637
It's also blood colored
>>
>Potentially cool thread to discuss the ancients grasp on reality, self consciousness, myth-making and other esoterica. Giving us a better understanding of ourselves and our history
>immediately taken over by /x/ YouTube documentaries hours long with little to no credibility and lone schizo retards arguing about mars

Man this board fucking sucks
>>
>>3191684
The secret to Roman concrete is seawater, dipshit.
>>
>>3191684
Source for The first fact on your list?
>>
>>3191695
robert e howard claimed he wrote the history of the hyborean age in one sitting while channeling what was basically a spirit-conan.
>>
> Various Peruvian artifacts made of platinum have turned up at pre-Inca (before 1200 A.D.) sites. Platinum, however, requires a temperature of 1,755 C. before it melts. How the ancient South American jewelers produced such high temperatures in their forges and furnaces has not been explained.

> Several two-thousand-year-old clay pots have been found near Baghdad, each containing a cylinder of copper and a rod of iron; the tops were sealed with asphalt. Both cylinders and rods showed signs of acid corrosion. When copper sulfate, acetic acid or citric acid (all were known to chemists in classical times) was poured inside, the iron rods gave off an electrical charge of 1 1/2 volts, the same as today's Eveready batteries! Yet in encyclopedias you will read that Alessandro Volta invented the battery, around the year 1800.

> In 1898 a bird-shaped model made out of sycamore wood was found in an Egyptian tomb at Saqqara, dated to 200 B.C. It was labeled as a "bird object" and put in the Cairo Museum's basement, where it lay in a box for the next 71 years. In 1969 Dr. Kalil Messiha found it while cleaning out part of the basement, and noticed an un-birdlike feature: the object has a bird's head, but the tail of a modern airplane. After examination by several aerodynamic engineers and pilots, they concluded that it was not really a bird, but a model airplane; not only is it designed according to well-known aerodynamic features, but it glides a respectable distance with a slight toss from the hand! Since then thirteen more gliders have been identified from other Egyptian tombs, leading Dr. Messiha to wonder if a full-sized glider is lying under the sands of Egypt, waiting to be discovered.

Source: http://xenohistorian.faithweb.com/genesis/gen09.html#Ooparts
>>
>>3191650
>you will never hungry turk dwarves with your tribe

Why live
>>
>>3191686
So what it's the purpose of hiding this info then making it into a movie
>>
>>3197869
Ever heard of hiding in plain sight?
>>
>>3191569
>His breathing excercises and muscle release-tension techniques are still a cornerstone of every good deprogramming system.

what's this deprogramming thing about?
sounds interesting
>>
>>3191670
>There is evidence that suggest that these ancient societies may have been in contact with each other and shared some of the culture.
Do you have any sources on this? Would like to check them out.
>>
>>3191561
"Worlds in Collision" is still a great read and very thought-provoking.
>Jewish Zionist who was famous for founding the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
I never knew this though thats interesting.
>>
>>3191558
Looping right now dude.
>>
>>3197869
because of people like you who believe there would be no purpose in doing this so it cannot be real
>>
Atlantis is the United States of America as presently known.

There are no "lost ancient civilizations" as you understand it.

Time is a closed circle. We're here forever, repeating everything forever. While the mechanism is not known to me the "end of the world" occurs at a certain point and the Earth (planet) is restored to a somewhat pristine form. At the very least the ecosystem and nature does. However material stuff, buildings etc. may and do persist.

All those religions, all those monsters, all those gods and heroes are anime girls, DBZ, movies and so on. The destruction is not absolute and human remnants write down what they know, or tell stories to their children to entertain them. With the passage of time these end up as religions. A racial degradation occurs as well, and it may be possible we or portions of humanity devolve into apedom and niggerdom, further muddying the waters and making OUR fictional works and OUR technology into something completely misunderstood.

Aristocracy knew that. Aristocracy goes back to our present time which is the Golden Age. The Jews, the Illuminati and whatnot know this as well. They will be the God Kings ruling over the apemen once this starts again. And again. And again.

This is the only secret. This is a prison and we're here forever. This is a self-sustaining mechanism.
>>
>>3200516
Way to bum me out on a sunday..
>>
>>3194537
>that our ancestors were smarter and more accomplished than we
Nah, it's more like there were some advanced Bronze Age societies around well before what we consider 'the bronze age' I.e. The Bronze Age we know about. Not some adanved techno race that had quantum computers or 3D TVs or some shit
.>Platinum, however, requires a temperature of 1,755 C. before it melts
I'll swing that one, glass makers kept the secret of their trade for a long time, most people didn't know how to get the fire hot enough, the secret is to stir in broken glass or sand.
I'm sure it's something like that.
>>
>>3196678
The thread was moved from /pol/

/his/ isn't normally this bad
>>
>>3191659
>RADIAN BASED mathematics, not pi!
>1rad=360'/2pi
how are radians not based on pi?
his conclusions that "ancients" used 360 degrees for circles and counted base 10 seem kinda far fetched?
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.