[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was it autism >blocks your way >what the fuck was their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>was it autism
>blocks your way
>what the fuck was their problem
>was he afraid of black warriors
>supperior incas lmao dude

>/his/ intellectuals totally not pol tier
>>
>>3190445
just fuck off. keep sticking it to the hippies but for the love of god, you retarded asshole. Leave us alone.

Do the ONLY thing that you're good at.
>>
>>3190445
Saged we know your methods leftypol
>>
>>3190445
>wahhhh wahhh i hate memes /his/ is super serious business wahhh111
>>
>>3190550
literally r.eddit
>>
>>3190542
Not lefty at all.Just hate memes.
>>
>superior /his/ meme
Pregnant Anne Frank
our eternal strong jawed regent
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
C*nsoring words
(Un)ironic German bashing
>>
>>3190631
"Hitler wanted to fill all german women with nigger/japanese semen"
Finno-Korean Hyperwar
Ainu beard sorcery
>>
>>3190445
Was it autism?
>>
>>3190705
don't forget:
Taking centuries to reach Sardinia by boat
Hitler shitting his pants
Inca master race
>>
moot was right, /his/ is basically doomed to be just /pol/ with dates.
>>
>>3190631
>Pregnant Anne Frank

Bar none the best thing this board has ever spawned.

To whoever drew them, if you're not already working as an illustrator, you need to seriously consider a career change.
>>
>>3190631
>C*nsoring words
That's not a /his/ meme
>>
>>3191021
well im introduced to it here and it's board culture i think
im suprised we dont use xtians also
>>
>>3191037
I think it originated on /int/
>>
>>3190705
The first one of those is just some tranny spamming.
>>
>>3190631
>Pregnant Anne Frank
I like it.
>our eternal strong jawed regent
Better than anybody reasonable, perfect fit for /his/.
>DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
Seems like silly antifa teenage chanting to me. Those are probably the the only ones that care enough about "muh civilian casualties in war :( do it again to stick it up to the namzis xD".
>C*nsoring words
Nothing to be EVER proud of. That comes off like some butthurt Turk having to write "Kurd" thinking it is Voldemort he would be summoning.
>(Un)ironic German bashing
Flavour of the board, I suppose. Like rake posting on /int/ or jew posting, well, everywhere nowadays.

2.5/5
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.