[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never live in medieval era >tfw you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>tfw you will never live in medieval era
>tfw you will never travel outside of your village
>tfw you will never be a master of your craft
>tfw you will never accumulate meager wealth even after a lifetime of servitude
>tfw you will never be able to go out to taverns and experience this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76RWB12KPY

How does it feel that you will never walk around, see the countryside and cities, the people of medieval western europe, their lives and societies?
>>
feels bad, I used to get extremely depressed over this in my teens, but when people would ask my why im sad i couldnt really say anything cause they would think i was weird or something
>>
Pretty good since I won't be burned at the stake for using my brains in a critical manner or shit my innards out due to numerous diseases that no one can do anything about.
>>
joke's on you, OP. i'm a graduate student in an American university. i get to embody medieval life better than anyone else now living.
>>
>>3184680
>it's a le older ages were better meme
>you will never die of the plague
>you will never be robbed and slain by bandits while travelling to the neighboring town
>you will never starve by famine or die after because of tuberculosis, sweating sickness, smallpox, dysentery, typhoid, influenza, mumps or gastrointestinal infections
>you will never be persecuted and later burned at the stake for having a different way of viewing things
feels good man
>>
>>3185033
Not him, but those problems can be avoided by going to medieval Poland.
>>
>>3184680
retard.

>die of an infection as a toddler
>born a women and some old stinky noblemen has the right of the first night
>born a peasant and die from the plague with 17
etc pp

You are retarded.
>>
>>3185695
>born a women and some old stinky noblemen has the right of the first night
I really, really hope you are joking.
>>
>>3184680
>tfw you will never travel outside of your village
travel, at least at regional level was common in the medieval. Even people at the lower end of the social scale would have at least traveled to the nearest towns or regional capital in their lifetime.
>>
>>3184680
>>tfw you will never accumulate meager wealth even after a lifetime of servitude
I wish
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.