[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back in time and kill this man while he was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

If you could go back in time and kill this man while he was a baby would you do it? Why? Why not?
>>
File: 72736680.jpg (47KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
72736680.jpg
47KB, 500x488px
>>3182482
>>
No, it would result in a drastically different world in which the events that led to my existence would not have occurred.
>>
Yes. If Röhm was free to ruin economy, and purge "reactionary" Wermacht's officers, Germany would be defeated by Poland.
>>
No I would try to help him as much as I could though.
>>
hell yeah
>>
I'd try and do Marx first to see if that fixes the problem.
>>
>>3182482

I'd go back and convince him to not do it
>>
>>3182482
No cause it'd change history and erase my birth
6 billions kikes arent worth my life
>>
>>3182973
I really doubt you could.
>>
>>3183044
Jews aren't the only thing he killed
>>
>>3183044
>No cause it'd change history and erase my birth

Are you Jean-Marie Loret???
>>
File: IMG_7687.png (278KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7687.png
278KB, 640x1136px
>>3182482
No, but I would take pictures of his penis and scrotum full of the breastmilk poop that he did in his cloth diaper.
>>
>>3185129
Yeah but nobody misses the Slavshits, he was doing Europe a favour curbing their numbers.
>>
I'd rather do that to Mayer Amschel Rothschild, in self defense of course, in case the banking cartel currently reading this is considering putting a bounty on my goy head.
>>
File: sam hyde dead paki.jpg (165KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde dead paki.jpg
165KB, 1920x1078px
>>3185165

"For the sake of argument, if you come at me in a public situation-

If I had to defend myself outside your apartment-

I'm watching you through your window-

And I have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself-

It's 2AM-

This is a self-defense situation."
>>
>>3182972
this, kill two stones with one bird
>>
>>3182500
Shortly before Poland gets annexed by Russia and the rest of continental Europe as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.