[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the realize these were the most brilliant and noble revolutionaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1128.jpg (398KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1128.jpg
398KB, 1440x907px
>the realize these were the most brilliant and noble revolutionaries and political philosopher of the past 1000 years

Why haven't you taken the liberty pill yet?
>>
>>3180488
>not a single woman or person of colour to be found

try again, fuckface.
>>
>>3180494
>colour

Further proof they were right
>>
>>3180494
Actually i saw the musical "Hamilton"
They were all black.
>>
>>3180494
Um, try again sweetie. They were all African American.
>>
File: Robespierre.jpg (17KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
Robespierre.jpg
17KB, 220x294px
>the realize these were the most brilliant and noble revolutionaries and political philosopher of the past 1000 year
Step aside, kiddo
You also happen to be a phoneposter so you should end yourself
>>
>>3180508
>got BTFO by the own tyrannical purge he created

Wow, what a dumbass
>>
>>3180508
>Napoleon goes from being though as a Robspierre political appointment to purging the last of the Jacobins in under 10 years
Like pottery
>>
>>3180488
isn't that the guy with wooden teeth
>>
>communists do a revolution
>its super shitty
>everyone starves/gets spied on constantly
>lasts like 50 years tops

>liberals do a revolution
>it lasts 300 years
>totally awesome
>invent everything cool that ever existed
>still going right now
fuck commies and fascists, this is america baby
>>
>>3180488
The Founding Fathers were some of the most brilliant, albeit flawed individuals of the last 500 years.
I weep when I imagine their reaction to the bastardization of the nation they created
>>
>>3181189
they would probably be happy it lasted this long to be honest, it's amazing they set up the government so well that not only would it survive unchanged (except for designated changes like amendments etc.), but that it would become the most powerful country in the world. it's honestly amazing.
>>
>>3181110
>it lasts 300 years
>this is america baby
America isn't 300 years old yet.
>>
>>3181213
I agree they would be happy that its lasted so long and that it is the most powerful nation in existence. But if you gave them a detailed explanation of the current state of American society, theyd probably balk at a vast majority of what modern society has come to
Just imagining a reaction of their creation's horrific mutation through our contemporary atmosphere of corporatism, mass media, social media, and academia makes me disgusted. I dont think they should change anything about what they made, Im just lamenting at the state its become
>>
>>3181274
yeah, it's pretty hard to control something so far in the future though due to the butterfly effect taking place over nearly 300 years, the only thing they directly had control over (the structure of the government) has held steadfast and served the country very well relative to other countries which have collapsed and restructured in the meantime (save only britain).

they probably would be kind of sad, but I would say they shouldn't be too hard on themselves because the only thing they had direct control over turned out pretty well.
>>
Thomas Paine influenced me a lot when I was younger.

The Age of Reason and Common Sense are fantastic.
>>
>>3181230
have you heard of "rounding?" maybe stop larping you commie piece of shit and pay attention in school for once
>>
File: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (12KB, 220x267px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver Cromwell.jpg
12KB, 220x267px
This to be frank OP,
America gets shit on but those rambunctious planters designed a pretty robust nation.
It's basically a less zealous English Republic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.