[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Adolf Hitler was the best friend of the Jewish people His

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

>Adolf Hitler was the best friend of the Jewish people
His actions caused the creation of Zionist state of Israel.

How do you feel about this?
>>
>>3179225
Hitler wanted to relocate the Jews to an area near Palestine, but of course French and British mandates in the Middle East stopped that from happening. They could've had their own state, but thanks to the selfishness of Britain and France, Hitler had no other choice, but to exterminate the Jews.
>>
>>3179251
Kinda funny how that ended up happening anyways after the war.
>>
File: 1501544623623.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1501544623623.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>3179263

Jews are honestly the most autistic people on the planet.

>Brits offer Jews a homeland to escape persecution
>NO GOYIM
>Russians offer Jews a homeland to escape persecution
>DON'T THINK SO GOYIM
>US offers Jews a homeland to escape persecution
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH GOYIM
>Hitler offers Jews a homeland to escape persecution
>UM, NO SWEETIE
>UN offers Jews a homeland right in the middle of everyone who would persecute them
>SOUNDS GOOD GOYIM
>>
>>3179251
>>3179263
>>3179281
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia
>>
File: 1501217833986.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1501217833986.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>3179346

>'anti-semitic conspiracy theory' has its own link
>>
>>3179281
That's because j*ws aren't even people. They are the one race that has decided living, no matter in what condition, is preferable to not living. They are the living inversion of "death before dishonor". As such, j*ws are a "race" without honor, and should be treated as one would treat a rat, a parasite or some kind of pest.
>>
>>3179251
fpbp

I've been trying to tell people for years Anglos are truly to blame for the Holocaust. Also the Palestinian too. Germans were pushed by them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini
>Gilbert Achcar, referring to this meeting with Himmler, observes:
>The Mufti was well aware that the European Jews were being wiped out; he never claimed the contrary. Nor, unlike some of his present-day admirers, did he play the ignoble, perverse, and stupid game of Holocaust denial... . His amour-propre would not allow him to justify himself to the Jews... .gloating that the Jews had paid a much higher price than the Germans... he cites... : 'Their losses in the Second World War represent more than thirty percent of the total number of their people ...'. Statements like this, from a man who was well placed to know what the Nazis had done ... constitute a powerful argument against Holocaust deniers. Husseini reports that Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ... told him in summer 1943 that the Germans had ‘already exterminated more than three million’ Jews: "I was astonished by this figure, as I had known nothing about the matter until then." ... Thus. in 1943, Husseini knew about the genocide... .[176]
>The memoir then continues:
>Himmler asked me on the occasion: 'How do you propose to settle the Jewish question in your country?' I replied: 'All we want from them is that they return to their countries of origin.' He (Himmler) replied: 'We shall never authorize their return to Germany.'
>>
File: mufti.jpg (145KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
mufti.jpg
145KB, 1200x898px
>>3179532
They would have done the same thing to Middle Eastern Jews if given the chance

>Subsequently, the Mufti declared in November 1943:
>It is the duty of Muhammadans [Muslims] in general and Arabs in particular to ... drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries... . Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution [endgültige Lösung] for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world.[179]

>In June 1943 the Mufti recommended to the Hungarian minister that it would be better to send Jews in Hungary to concentration camps in Poland rather than let them find asylum in Palestine. A year later, on 25 July 1944 he wrote to the Hungarian foreign minister to register his objection to the release of certificates for 900 Jewish children and 100 adults for transfer from Hungary, fearing they might end up in Palestine. He suggested that if such transfers of population were deemed necessary, then:
>I ask your Excellency to permit me to draw your attention to the necessity of preventing the Jews from leaving your country for Palestine, and if there are reasons which make their removal necessary, it would be indispensable and infinitely preferable to send them to other countries where they would find themselves under active control, for example, in Poland, thus avoiding danger and preventing damage."[197][198]
>>
>>3179251
No. We have a variety of plans discussed at the Wannsee-Konferenz but you statement is still utterly wrong.
>>
>>3179281
Many had different ideas about the solution to "the Jewish question." Some were fine with the Jewish Autonomous Oblast or Madagascar while others specifically wanted Israel for example.
>>3179370
>/his/ is not /pol/ with dates
>>
File: pol.webm (3MB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
pol.webm
3MB, 600x250px
>>3179370
>>
>>3179251
>hitler wanted to create a jewish ethnostate, but because of circumstances, he decided to kill six million of them for absolutely no reason
>>
File: palestinian-nazis.jpg (98KB, 900x694px) Image search: [Google]
palestinian-nazis.jpg
98KB, 900x694px
>>3179532
>>3179537
Husseini proves Palestinians are the biggest LARPers of our time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Husayni_clan
>The Husaynis migrated to Jerusalem in the 12th century after Saladin drove out the Crusaders from the city and much of the Levant.

Typical of a recent Arab invader to want to push out all the indigenous Middle Eastern Jews that you have so cruelly mistreated for over 1,000 years. The Palestinian movement has always been a mask for the reestablishment of Arab supremacy in the Levant.
>>
>>3179563
>Palestinian movement has always been a mask for the reestablishment of Arab supremacy in the Levant.
Other Arabs despise Palestinians tho.
>>
File: Nasser-Faisal-Arafat-1970.jpg (29KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nasser-Faisal-Arafat-1970.jpg
29KB, 346x450px
>>3179568
Not at all. They hate the concept of Palestine because they all want it, but they still see Palestinians as a vital part of the Arab world. Syria has usually seen Palestine (along with Lebanon and Jordan) as Syria, so the concept of a Palestinian people clashes with their vision. Egypt also sees that area as a vital part of a future United Arab state. Yasser Arafat started merely as an extension of the Nasser vision. The West Bank was considered liberated for being in Arab hands.
>>
>>3179251
i'll put all the jews in your backyard after beating you and you'll be a selfish cunt if you doesn't want them to stay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.