[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you reading the best contemporary philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Why aren't you reading the best contemporary philosophy yet?

http://mundusmillennialis.com/
>>
>empty aphorisms peppered with self evident nothings wallpapered over with nothing more than a trendy aesthetic is "the best contemporary philosophy"
wew lad
>>
File: Castles In The Sky single cover.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Castles In The Sky single cover.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>3178818
>WHY DO WE BUILD CASTLES IN THE SKY? TO IMPROVE THE WORLD, AND TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.

>WHEN A PEOPLE CEASES TO BE, AND WHEN A RACE BECOMES EXTINCT, ALL THAT REMAINS IS ITS CIVILIZATION'S MATERIAL VESTIGES; EVEN ITS ACCUMULATED KNOWLEDGE, AND ITS CUSTOMS, EVENTUALLY BECOME LOST, OR CORRUPTED, BUT NOT ITS BUILDINGS; BUILDINGS REMAIN AS THE SILENT INCORRUPTIBLE TESTAMENT OF A PEOPLE'S PASSING THROUGH THE WORLD.

>THE BUILDING IS THE ULTIMATE RESULT OF ARCHITECTURE'S PURPOSE; ARCHITECTURE IS THE ULTIMATE CRAFT, CONDENSING A CULTURE'S ESSENCE, SYNTHESIZING ALL CRAFTS, ARTS, AND SCIENCES, INTO ONE PRACTICE, AND IT IS THE ONE CRAFT THAT ENCAPSULATES A PEOPLE'S SPIRIT IN ALL OF ITS MAGNITUDE, BRINGING ITS HISTORY, MYTHS, AND COLLECTIVE ETHOS, INTO MATERIAL EXPRESSION; ARCHITECTURE IS THE ULTIMATE CONCRETIZATION OF RACE, SO, WHEN ONE SEES A RUINED BUILDING, THE CREATORS OF WHICH HAVE LONG DISAPPEARED FROM THE WORLD, ONE SHOULD RECOGNIZE THAT WHAT IS IN FRONT OF ONE IS MERELY A CORPSE.

>FROM RACE, EVERYTHING MUNDANE HAS ITS GENESIS; TO BE ABLE TO IMPROVE THE WORLD, AND TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL, WE FIRSTLY NEED TO ENNOBLE THE RACE; ID EST: TO BE ABLE TO BUILD CASTLES IN THE SKY, WE FIRSTLY NEED TO LAY FOUNDATIONS IN THE EARTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbJ2cxBZs8

LOL
>>
>>3178818
It's enough to read his autistic shitposts here on /his/, I don't need to visit his shitty website too.
>>
>>3178818
/his/ is not for self advertisments
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.