[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outside of religious figures, who was the most important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rly maks u thunk.jpg (3KB, 250x137px) Image search: [Google]
rly maks u thunk.jpg
3KB, 250x137px
Outside of religious figures, who was the most important person in History?
>>
>>3175545
Jesus
>>
Roger Bacon
>>
probably the person who figured out farming
>>
File: Haplogroup_F_(Y-DNA).png (297KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_F_(Y-DNA).png
297KB, 1024x650px
>>3175545
F-kun
>>
Constantine the Great
>>
Adam Smith
>>
>>3175545
Genghis
Marx
queen Isabella of castille
queen Eliabeth of england
>>
>>3175759
Absolute madman Bacon ahead of everyone, why is he so rarely talked about?
>>
>>3176072
>Genghis
>relevant

Just because he went apeshit and killed 60 million people doesn't mean he's important

And Adam Smith is objectively more important than Karl Marx
>>
>>3176077
he was black
>>
>>3176077
>>3176101

This. Eurangatangs hate that an African invented science.
>>
>>3176111
Don't steal my word.
>>
I will say Qin Shi Huang, because he established an ideology that would dominate China for thousand of years.
>>
>>3176114
It's my word now.
>>
>>3176080
I would say leaving his genetic imprint on a good chunk of the world popĂșlation, the centuries long chinese dynasty he established, the creation of the khanates, the reconstruction of the silk road and the utter destruction of Persia and stopping the arabian expansion sure as hell counts as "important"

>Adam Smith is objectively more important than Karl Marx
any chump could have figured out inflation by observing the spanish empire pal
>>
>>3175794
this
>>
>>3176080
>Adam Smith is objectively more important than Karl Marx

Hmmm, I don't agree with that at all. I suspect you may be confusing "correct" with "historically influential and important". Just to be clear I'm not even left wing left alone a commie.

Marx's idealistic teachings shaped vast chunks of world history throughout the late 19th and 20th Centuries. You may very well say negatively and I would be inclined to agree with you. However Smith's shrewd observations pale about the workings of economies pale in comparison in terms of the world shaping events (for better or worse) that Marxism unleashed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.