[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were communists able to gain political power in Russia, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why were communists able to gain political power in Russia, but not Germany in the early 1900s?
>>
>>3175466
Because Marks was wrong.
>>
freikorps on the streets
>>
>>3175477
This, pretty much. Many of Marx's predictions failed because many of the premises were incorrect. His theories weren't bad per se, but when the countries you say will never have revolutions are the only countries to have communist revolutions, then there is clearly something wrong with the theory. Even Lenin was pointing out that Marx's predictions on the development of capitalism were incorrect, creating the foundations of what would become Third Worldism theory in his 1917 pamphlet "Imperialism: The Highest Stage of Capitalism".

t. not a commie, but have read a fair bit into Marxist and specifically Marxist-Leninist theory.
>>
>>3175477
Sure, he was wrong but this doesn't answer the question.
Unless I'm mistaken communists were trying to gain political power roughly around the same in Germany and Russia (after WW1) and that Germany could not use the flawed doctrine of Communism to justify neglecting it.
>>
Germany literally had a civil war right after WW2 you moron.

It could've been Communist if it wasn't for the revolutionary conservatives and the Social-Democrats.
>>
>>3175621
WW1*
>>
>>3175621
>revolutionary conservatives
you mean reactionary?
>>
>>3175466
Russians did have reason to go out and die. Germans lived comfortable lifes and did not wanted to lose their properties.

>>3175621
German civil war was minor compared to the Russian one.
>>
>>3175702
No?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Revolutionary_movement
>>
>>3175719
>German civil war was minor compared to the Russian one.

Doesn't change the topic of this thread.

The Spartacist League was shut down and it's leaders executed by the Weimar Government.

If they didn't, Germany could've become communist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.