[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this man? Will he go down in history as one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0102.jpg (60KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
60KB, 240x226px
Thoughts on this man? Will he go down in history as one of the greatest political thinkers of the 21st century?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 249x251px
i tried reading his manifesto once it was literally fucking nothing
>>
Who is this nigga, OP?
>>
I like his conception of Marxism as a subclade of Anglo-American progressivism, that "Communism is as American as apple pie."

It's as if the Soviets, even with all their fanaticism, were really just understudies to the Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>3173172
Mentally ill kike who wants to create a feudal order with kike programmers being the new nobility. Basically the same thing that happened in Russia under Trotsky, except this autist has libertarian and not communist background. Jews have always been unfathomably butthurt about not being able to become aristocrats in Europe so they daydream about creating a feudal order with them on top and goyim under them.
>>
>>3173215
does anyone have that crabsuit greentext screencap
>>
>>3173172
>Thoughts on this man?

ZIONIST JEW.

>Will he go down in history as one of the greatest political thinkers of the 21st century?

NO.
>>
>>3173172
>>3173181
>>3173209
>>3173215
>>3173220
Who is this guy?
>>
>>3173244
Basically imagine your typical lolbergtardian imageboard autist from circa 2012, add some Hoppeism, technocracy and Engineer's syndrome and sprinkle it all with jewish mental illness and delusion of grandeur. That's him.

>>3173242
First time I actually agree with this tripfag.
>>
>>3173246
Apparently he lives in my city.
>>
>>3173220
pls someone must have it
>>3173244
he goes by "mencius moldbug". that's not a joke.
>>
>>3173244
An autist. Like he's probably actually on the spectrum.
>>
>>3173270

I DO NOT THINK SO.
>>
>>3173283
You ever listened to him talk? That's a sperg of the highest caliber right there. I swear autists should be genocided, worst plague on the face of mankind.
>>
>>3173304
normies are worse than autists
>>
>>3173304

THERE IS NOTHING INDICATIVE OF AUTISM IN HIS SPEECH.

I THINK THAT YOU ARE MERELY CONFLATING HYPERINTELLECTUAL VERBIAGE WITH AUTISTIC SPEECH PATTERNS; I DOUBT THAT YOU KNOW WHAT AUTISM IS.
>>
>>3173209
He recently was talking about how the geographical origin of a disease will have species most resistant to it due to coevolving. Sweden is falling for the prog virus hard, Russia fell for it hard, Germany is falling for it hard, China fell for it hard etc. US and UK are hurt by it, but aren't subsumed in the way the others are.
>>
File: 1444022906288.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1444022906288.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>3173333
kys

I shouldn't be able to recognize posters across different boards and chans, yet here you are.
>>
never took an interest in him before but i just watched this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZluMysK2B1E
and I agree with all 4 points that he made toward the end. he seems interesting, though im not lolberg
>>
>>3173172
The greatest thinker of our time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.