[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real life pulp characters thread? Carl Panzram was the closest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Carl_Panzram.jpg (48KB, 370x449px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Panzram.jpg
48KB, 370x449px
Real life pulp characters thread?

Carl Panzram was the closest thing to a modern Conan the Barbarian you can get in the modern world.

>Traveled the world raping people
>Murdered hundreds
>Burned down an oil refinery for the lulz
>Wanted to start a war with the UK so he could sell guns to both sides
>Disobeyed the Hobo Code constantly
>>
not sure what you mean by "pulp", but if you just mean ebin the see:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Francis_Burton
>>
>>3172892

I mean like lesser know people who led interesting lives of HIGH ADVENTURE and made their mark, good or evil. You're guy is a good example of that
>>
File: man-thinking-small.jpg (778KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
man-thinking-small.jpg
778KB, 1698x1131px
>>3172880

>The Hobo Code
>>
>>3172930
>become homeless
>given a free three-month orientation to rules and regulations of homelessness and tips for getting along with other homeless migrants
it was one of the most ridiculous parts of the New Deal, truly
>>
>>3172915
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
>>
>>3172939
why is that ridiculous? sounds like a good program.
>>
File: 1472061863547.jpg (209KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1472061863547.jpg
209KB, 800x694px
>>3172930

Hobos have a code of honor

http://mentalfloss.com/article/68447/15-rules-hobo-ethical-code-1889

Carl Panzram broke every single one
>>
File: 1493673879212.jpg (93KB, 565x617px) Image search: [Google]
1493673879212.jpg
93KB, 565x617px
>>3172880

In 1931, Francis “Two Gun” Crowley shot two men in a dance hall after they attempted to remove him from a party that he wasn’t invited to. Charged with attempted murder, Crowley went into hiding but he was discovered by police on March 13. Crowley managed to escape again, shooting Detective Ferdinand Schaedel in the process. He then joined a gang and robbed a bank in Westchester County.

A month later, Crowley and his friends participated in a home invasion of a wealthy real-estate broker, Rudolph Adler. Adler attempted to resist but Crowley shot him five times. (Adler survived due to intervention by his dog, Trixie). Soon after that, Crowley met a girl, Virginia Brennan. They got along at first, but when she discovered who he was, Crowley shot her, too, and dumped her body in a river. A week later, Crowley shot and killed two more police officers who were investigating Brennan's disappearance.

On May 7, 1931, the police finally cornered Crowley in a hotel room in New York City. The NYPD assembled a task force of 300 officers to surround the building and flush him out with tear gas. A shootout ensued with 10,000 bystanders watching as police fired at Crowley’s position with rifles and Thompson submachine guns. Crowley and his gang held out for 2 hours. Only after receiving 4 gunshot wounds did Crowley finally surrender to law enforcement. Skip forward about 20 days and Crowley was tried and convicted for murder of police officer Frederick Hirsch. Sentenced to death, Crowley spent a year in Sing Sing Prison before being executed by electric chair. During that time, he made several unsuccessful escape attempts, often fashioning makeshift weapons out of anything he could get his hands on. He did, however, succeed in befriending a Starling bird who often flew into his cell. His last words were: “This is what I get for defending myself.”
>>
>>3172880
Conan didn't murder everyone he came across, he was thrown in the death pits and had to fight to survive but after he escaped slavery he was a bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlyX95BxRxM

>in b4 /lit/
>>
>>3173017
>This is what I get for defending myself.”

LITERALLY the Ancap meme
>>
>>3173024

Carl Panzram didn't either

Also Conan didn't get thrown in the Death Pits or get enslaved (except briefly by this qt Jewish pirate chick that he banged) in Robert E Howard's original stories
>>
>>3172880
>Conan the Barbarian

don't think conan raped anyone though
>>
>>3174059
it's all he ever did. when he wasn't knocking out camels it was nothing but rape rape rape.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.