[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have (((they))) managed to fabricate millions of eye witness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492656661787.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1492656661787.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
How have (((they))) managed to fabricate millions of eye witness testimonies of the holocaust, produce thousands of fake photographs of dead bodies, convince nearly 100% of all reputable historians of its existence, and even infiltrate the Nazi party at the height of it's power at the highest levels of it? Also why have (((they))) given over 26,000 awards to people for something that never truly happened
>>
back to your echo chamber shitposter
>>
>>3169067
money, power, connections
>>
Because /pol/ is retarded
>>
File: 1487205913084 (1).jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1487205913084 (1).jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>3169074
>>
>>3169067
Hare described a lunatic who believes that all university professors want to kill him; no amount of evidence of kindly professors will dissuade him from this view. Hare called this kind of unfalsifiable conviction a "blik", and argued that it formed an unfalsifiable, yet still meaningful, worldview. No matter how much evidence is presented to the contrary, a person will refuse to give up their 'blik', constantly changing their argument in the face of facts presented to them to continue to justify their belief.

This pretty much accurately sums up Holocaust deniers like yourself.
>>
>>3169206
Most of the race-mixing stuff you linked doesn't outright tell you to date a person from another race however "The New Europeans" from national geographic disturbed me
>>
>>3169206
This gives me a headache every time it's posted.

Like how the KGB funded the Frankfurt school, despite the Frankfurt school being way older than KGB. Or as if Critical Theory somehow replaced the Scientific method within the social sciences. Or how the "Positivist Crisis" most likely refer to the "Culture war" in the 90's yet doesn't make sense to spawn Critical Theory. Or how Critical Theory somehow spawned Political Correctness despite its modern usage being a Popperian thing. Or how Relativism attacks Common Sense and Empiricism while in reality Relativism only strengthens Common Sense and the biggest stick you have against it is Empiricism.
>>
>>3169354
Are you seriously expecting coherence or adherence to fact out of a stormfag infopic? Why?
>>
>>3169354
>buzzword buzzword buzzword
Is this the ramblings of a thoroughly brainwashed person?
>>
>>3169390
Meant for >>3169206 ?
>>
>>3169390
Not really, I think the person behind the image just learned about the topics from youtube and tried to draw connections between the topics as best as he could.
>>
>>3169390
>/pol/ish intellectuals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.