[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Steppe nomads come out of nowhere and conquer/rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What's up with this trope? These horsefuckers keep coming no matter how many of them got rekt
>>
Ass or grass
>>
Why didn't the mongols conquer india? Did they fear the poo warrior?
>>
I believe most steppe peoples were either confederates in a pan-steppe tribe like the Huns or Genghis Khans mongols or fuckhuge groups of people migrating because of other steppe people
t. historian with an elementary grasp of steppe peoples
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 2100x2100px
>>3162507
Once that happens there's nothing you could do to stop it. You're country is dead. The mongols-timurids destroyed Persia and settled Azerbaijan and Bukhara with Turkmen tribes. The timurids ruined Assyria and settled Kirkuk with Kurds. They turned Anatolia into a tribal 3rd world area. Somehow Russia survived unharmed even after their cities got sacked.
>>
>>3162871
Russia is much further away than Persia is and was poorer at the time. Less incentive to colonize it.
>>
>>3162871
Turks became the standard-bearers of Persian culture and ensured the spread of Persianate society from north India to Anatolia. The Turks were such Persiaboos that their rule saw the death of literary Arabic in Iran, safe for in religious circles.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 211x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 211x199px
>>3162834
>>
nice filename
>>
>>3163037
thanks babyboi
>>
>>3162507
The only way to control them is through divide and conquer. Or in Han case, just genocide them, but eventually some other steppe niggers will come along.
And when your Dynasty get balkanized the steppe niggers get a change to grow strong.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.