[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canna bis_(drug)#History >T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500977744993.jpg (176KB, 1459x859px) Image search: [Google]
1500977744993.jpg
176KB, 1459x859px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)#History
>There is evidence of inhalation of cannabis smoke from the 3rd millennium BCE, namely charred cannabis seeds found in a ritual brazier at an ancient burial site in present-day Romania.[167]

>In 2003, a leather basket filled with cannabis leaf fragments and seeds was found next to a 2,500- to 2,800-year-old mummified shaman in the northwestern Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China.

>Hemp is called ganja (Sanskrit: गञ्जा, IAST: gañjā) in Sanskrit and other modern Indo-Aryan languages.
>>
Historical drug thread?

What was Soma?
>>
>>3162672
ephedrine
>>
File: weed from 1977.jpg (825KB, 593x2299px) Image search: [Google]
weed from 1977.jpg
825KB, 593x2299px
But just look at this shit. Modern cannabis is at least 10 times danker than whatever our ancestors smoked.
>>
>>3163370
if by danker you mean stronger then it's even more than that. todays pot in usa is probably 10 to 50 times stronger than what was smoked in the 60s. and that just because of cultivating and 'breeding' the stronger strains, not spraying it with chemicals
>>
>>3163370
Acapulco Gold looks like ass. Shit, half that stuff doesn't even look like pot.
>>
>>3163370
They still had hash and edibles

My parents grew up in the sixties smoking hash, eating weed butter. They say the flower is stronger today but hash is hash (pure trichromes) and edibles are the same.

Plus you can just smoke shitloads of weak weed and still get high as fuck.

Case in point I've smoked some medical weed strains, and wild bush nigger weed. You just need to smoke tonnes of bush and you'll get as high. Medical just gets you higher way quicker.
>>
I far prefer the weed that looks like bush weed in your image. It's way chiller and milder. It's like the differences between a nice green tea, and snorting caffeine pills.
>>
>>3162672
Fermented cannabis tincture with honey and milk.
>>
>>3163516
>>3163519

yeah, that seems to be better way to enjoy it. how different is getting high on edibles as opposed to smoking it?
>>
>>3162168
What's surprising about this? History likely had plenty of losers who depended on marijuana to stimulate their otherwise pathetic existence, just like those who smoke it today.
>>
Is there any documentation on the use of Salvia by ancient people?
>>
>>3163662
t. Is so pathetic they abstain from fun shit in order to feel above others even when they accomplish less
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.