[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be a Soviet soldier in Afghanistan https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 67.png (30KB, 675x808px) Image search: [Google]
67.png
30KB, 675x808px
>You will never be a Soviet soldier in Afghanistan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg
>>
Fuck you
My dad escaped two weeks before the soviet invasion
They had a new code word every night, something like "the people's party" and if he didn't say it he'd get shot
The only reason he had the code was because he was wealthy
>>
>>3161101
Upset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
>>
>>3161101
I don't hate the middle eastern people, but you guys have been continuously under the boot of foreign powers for over a century. You claim to hate your oppressor so you side with another one, then claim to be oppressed by them. When you do get a short window of independence you just terrorize your own people and maintain outdated tribalism. It has gotten to the point where instead of banding together and fighting as a people for what you believe in like has been done in the West and the far East you submit to powers or run away. I know its easy to say from the sidelines with nothing on the line. But my ancestors have fought in revolutions and multiple wars. Tom Petty's song has never had more direct sense than it does today. "You don't have to be a refugee, everyone has had to fight to be free." Its your own fault for not being able to unify despite having such a shared culture and not being able to defend you territory.
Being butthurt postdomination is not a badge of honor.

I am broadly judging from a historian's perspective. I know there are people there trying to do what I just described.
>>
>>3161208
I didn't read past the words "middle eastern"
CENTRAL ASIANS ARE NOT MIDDLE EASTERN
I'm 5.8% middle eastern according to 23andme
>>
>you will never ban OP
>>
>>3161260
I think I'm quite conservative in only posting this once a week when "why do all leftist hate white people?" and the one drop Egypt cunt post every fucking day
>>
>>3161224
Yeah you are technically right but when we talk about foreign domination/war on terror, afghanistan and Pakistan(this is a clusterfuck cuz of the association with india) are often included in discussion with Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, North Africa. The rest of the central asian countries like kazakhs, uzebks, tajiks, etc are still basically Russia's satellites and although they have some terror issues and are heavly imbeded in their culture they tend to stay out of world wide affairs.
>>
>>3161101
My uncle and father escaped too. Al though my uncle was held captive for a bit before escaping. FUCK Russia
>>
>>3161260
feels bad man
>>
>>3161090
Fucking why. The Afghan Soviet war was the Vietnam of the USSR.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.