[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Prof JP become so popular? What was the thing that put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jordan-peterson-1.png (1MB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson-1.png
1MB, 940x705px
How did Prof JP become so popular?
What was the thing that put him in the spotlight because I never knew about this guy 3 years ago and now he's all over the place.

I enjoy his work, I'm just wondering what made him popular
>>
>>3160189
He bashed trannies so he's redpiled and gonna haile hitley any moment now. Also he's the daddy I never had and told me to clean my room and is christian Deus Vult sympathizer just like me.
>>
>>3160189

Who?
>>
>>3160189

he refused to comply with absurd leftist laws in canada which was caught on youtube and the video went viral. Then people started looking into him and his older videos and his philosophy discussions rang true with the current culture war we are experiencing in the west.
>>
>>3160260
This makes sense, thanks
>>
He tells young men what they want to hear and does it in a way that sounds smart.
>>
He became HUGE on Reddit. He even did an AMA(Ask Me Anything) there.
>>
>>3160189
Panders to the alt-right crowd
>>
>>3160530
no he didn't, it's just alt-shite faggots equate his anti-idiocy with being a conservative
>>
>>3160596
I wouldn't even call it being a conservative. They're projecting a multitude of their own fantasies onto him, just because they both dislike similar people.
>>
>>3160260
Pretty much. He decided to commit career suicide by going against crazy ass leftist politics. Suddenly, he became much more popular.
>>
>>3160610

no they arent. Peterson has rallied against nazis and neo-nazis alike. Are you guys seriously still drumming up the "[insert person that disagrees with me] IS LITERALLY HITLER!" shit?
>>
>>3160370
Wow, such a betrayal. Didn't he stop to think about the fact that their worst subs stole rage comics from us?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.