[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intellectual and moral cowardice/dishonesty of /his/torians.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 76

File: IMG_2707.png (577KB, 865x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.png
577KB, 865x647px
Intellectual and moral cowardice/dishonesty of /his/torians.

People will artistically sperg about minor historical accuracies, but they are perfectly willing to sacrifice historical accuracy in the altar of political correctness and make apologies for whatever bs the current political regime feeds them, because they agree with its ideology and goals.

How do you want people to take history seriously as a science if you use it or support those using it as ideological tool and propaganda?

You have underwent the test of intellectual and moral courage and honesty and you have failed. You have reduced yourselves to the role of state apparatchiks, flatteres and courtiers.

Shame on you.
>>
autistically*
>>
>"History" for 7-11 year olds
>Even worth anything to start with
If this was high school level I might give a shit
>>
>>3159542
>Achilles has inaccurate gear
>This is horrible, he's wearing a Corinthian hoplite helmet which didn't exist in pre-classical Greece, and a steel Roman gladius which has no place being in late bronze age Anatolia where the Trojan war is supposed to take place.

>Achilles is a nigger
>LMAO WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH, IT'S ONLY A MOVIE
>>
>>3159577
Nice excuse for being a coward sitting on the fence. They are feeding lies and propaganda to little children. It's even more morally questionable than to adults.
>>
>>3159577
if you disregarded history fed to the geriatrics, you would have a point, but what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>3159542
minor historical inaccuracies*

Sorry I'm on my phone.

Inb4 phoneposter out.
>>
>some badly drawn negro appears for a second in some shitty cartoon
>OH THE HUMANITY THIS IS TRULY THE END OF TIMES, I BET DA JOOS DID THIS
If /pol/ stopped being reverse SJWs maybe i'd take them seriously
>>
>>3159609
See >>3159592
>>
>>3159592
Those aren't the same people though.
>>
File: 1494510482821.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494510482821.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>3159592
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>3159594
Kids don't give a shit about history anyway, and if they do they sure as shit won't be eating up some BBC animated shorts, do you get really fucking upset when a darkie shows up in Horrible Histories too?
>>
>>3159627
It doesn't matter what you think kids like or not, they are telling lies, their goals for telling such lies are political and ideological. You are in a position to recognize this and, if not do anything about it, at least say it like it is, and yet you are making excuses for them.
>>
>>3159643
I don't think any of the shorts state "Britain was at least 50% black during all eras", a character happens to be black and everything else is presented entirely factually, the only people bringing up race are angry cunts like you and SJWs virtue signalling about how progressive it is
>>
>>3159627
It's normalizing it for kids though. Just look at how most people today associate Romans with Lorica Segmentata just because they read Asterix as kids.
>>
>>3159662
The pic in the OP portrays a Celt as a black man. A celt, not a roman soldier from Africa that may or may not be black.
>>
>>3159662
This. /pol/ really is the rights version of sjw's. Amazing how they become more and more the same every day.
>>
>>3159681
What do you have to say on the issue? Do you think it's valid for the state to retcon history for political and ideological reasons?
>>
>>3159668
Normalizing what? That blackies exist? If they give a shit about the time period the short will encourage them to study it and they'll soon find out blacks weren't all over Britain, the ones who don't really care still won't care
>>3159679
And? Did the short state "Celts were black"? Because they fucking don't, have you actually watched it or are you just going off the image?
>>
>>3159679
Speaking of that, why is it always African = black to the retards? Do these people realize that most African Romans were Caucasoids? A few years back Guardian ran a story on great black mathematicians and included fucking Euclid, a Greek living in Alexandria.
>>
>>3159695
>And? Did the short state "Celts were black"?
oh i get it, so if the Brits whitewash Indian mythology, they aren't saying that everyone back then was white, it's just art bro
>>
>>3159695
Normalizing the idea that Europeans of the antiquity could be and were black.
>>
>>3159698
even then, the entirety of the Roman empire wasn't white, they were Mediterranean for the most part
>>
>>3159695
It's very clearly showing what it is showing, and for the reasons we all know. Don't reduce yourself to a state apologist footstool. It does not suit a free-thinking individual.
>>
>>3159688
no
but its too minor of a thing to sperg out about and there's plenty of people have called out on it
no one here is saying that it's true.
>>
>>3159699
Art is a bit of a heavy title for it, it's creative license, I think you're being facetious
>>3159700
>>3159703
Well gee they sure will be pissed off when they watch all the other BBC documentaries on Europe which don't have any blacks at all won't they?
>>
>>3159701
Mediterraneans are white.
>>
>>3159706
>creative license
Here we go again.
>>
>>3159688
That bbc can do what they want? Why do expect historical accuracy from entertainment. Everything from Braveheart, Apocalypto, Troy, Spartacus, Da Vincis Demons, History Channel is wildly inaccurate. If you want real history read books or make your own animation or support ones that do it right. It's why I got into the animation business and am working on building a studio with people I know to create historically accurate films (web shorts for now). Unless you're British and your taxes pay for it sucks to be you I guess but they do make other decent things.
>>
>>3159706
I'm sure you'd act the same if Mansa Musa or Shaka Zulu were portrayed as blue eyed Scandinavians.
>>
>>3159723
Yes, for the record I don't care about redface and shit in old films either so I don't see why I should get upset about an animated black man
>>3159728
>No name darkie celt
>Famous historical figure being white
Bit of a false equivalency isn't it? But no, I wouldn't really care
>>
>>3159706
>which don't have any blacks in them
Yet. This is a test run to see the level of cowardice and sloth of the populace, and so far is going great as even so called educated people are cheering them.

You are a state doormat, no use arguing with you.
>>
File: imadethis.png (1MB, 1226x716px) Image search: [Google]
imadethis.png
1MB, 1226x716px
>>3159703
oh wow the BBC put a nigger on some stupid kids cartoon feel free to dislike on youtube and discuss whites being genocided and muh ancestry kek
>>
>>3159735
Another courtier. Apologize for your masters some more.
>>
>>3159731
Well at least they bothered to paint their faces red and black instead of pretending that the average Indian looked like Brad Pitt.
>>
>>3159732
I'm not even British, I have to ask is this what you think passes for political activism? Shitposting on fucking /his/ about a cartoon for children?
>>
>>3159706
>Well gee they sure will be pissed off when they watch all the other BBC documentaries on Europe which don't have any blacks at all won't they?
i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but there was a collective bitchfit thrown when some video game about medieval poland came out and it didn't have any black people
>>
>>3159744
you mean johnny depp?
>>
>>3159542
N O B O D Y
C A R E S
N O B O D Y
C A R E S
N O B O D Y
C A R E S
You seem to be under the impression that /his/ supports blackwashing history. In reality, we just want /pol/ to pls go.
>>
>>3159724
>dude if you don't look don't watch it
I won't watch it either way stupid. It's not about me and you, it's about the state indoctrinating the masses. That's like saying dude if you didn't like Soviet propaganda in the Soviet Union all you had to do was not watch it.
>>
>>3159745
Cartoons are comic books were used as propaganda tool since they were invented. It's way more dangerous than media for adults.
>>
File: bannable.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bannable.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>3159740
i dont live in England, im not white and i dont give a damn about race
bite me for not caring about you whites getting cucked over some children show
also keep the butthurt flowing whiteboi
>>
>>3159542
Oh Jesus, are you STILL milling about that cartoon?
>>
>>3159746
>Videogame
There's your problem, also it was just to get hits like every other lazy pseudo "Journalism" site in the modern era, I'm willing to bet most people who wrote articles about it didn't give a single shit about the game to start with
>>3159752
And you whining about it on here accomplishes what exactly?
>>
>>3159542
history has basically always been a tool of propaganda and ideology
>>
>>3159750
The thing is, i wouldn't even know this cartoon existed if /pol/ didn't spam it 24/7.

It's so trivial and pointless it's not worthy of debate.
>>
>>3159735
it's inaccurate as fuck
the entire internet would be outraged if they did a video on nubia with white tribesmen and nobody would be defending a video on mayans with asian characters, so why is it okay to depict celts as black when everybody knows it is inaccurate?
i'm not even white and i know it's stupid. if you're going to teach history, teach history. don't change the facts of life because you don't like them. what's next, we start showing japanese slaves heading to colonial america because muh diversity
>>
File: dogg.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
dogg.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>3159750
>>3159752
so tell me buttmad /pol/fags
whats your endgame here
keep complaining enough about this stupid children show that the show would get notoriety by progressives and it gets paraded
or shut up about it and let it die because its inherently stupid
keep fighting this so called (((culture war))) like retards and see where it gets you
>>
>>3159662
>I don't think any of the shorts state "Britain was at least 50% black during all eras"
No they just show it to be that way, I can't tell if you're being disingenuous or are just retarded or what. How do you lean politically and ideologically?
>>
>>3159750
Except it is about you and me. We are the ones arguing. As others pointed out it's a minor historical inaccuracy. I hope you also vent about how historically inaccurate Mel Gibson's films are. At least then you'd be consistent. Plus we already had a thread about this BBC video. Why did you make another?
>>
>>3159770
>/pol/ fags
I'm actually a leftist.
>>
>>3159745
I like how you keep trying to diminish it with the fact that it is "for children" when it this is what makes it even more twisted and alarming.

No this is not political activism. I'm merely calling some people on here out for being intellectual cowards and timid doormats in the face of power, you included, when on every other thread they will pretend to care about historical accuracy.
>>
>>3159767
>if I don't now a major national broadcaster is pushing propaganda on kids, then it doesn't matter!
>>
>>3159773
>Plus we already had a thread about this BBC video. Why did you make another?
that's a pretty clear sign you've been online too long
>>
>>3159756
It's state media making this not just some cookey indie artist, that's pretty substantial top-down misrepresentation of history.
>>
>>3159770
>hahaha just ignore the nazis bro it's so stupid why are you even mad about them they're just a fringe group
>>
File: 1498013139425.webm (3MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498013139425.webm
3MB, 718x404px
>>3159769
tons of inaccurate things are made, dumb silly observations with blatant pandering and mary sueism with misplaced anachronism
steven seagal as genghis khan, caesar as some nig etc yet what makes this shitty cartoon somewhat noteworthy that we need to care?
>>
>>3159771
>One coon now equals 50% of the population
And you accuse me of being disingenuous, he's one fucking black guy that shows up in every short, sometimes his darkie kid too, this contributes 50% of the population?
>>3159777
If you can find me a single kid that remembers this bullshit in a year I'll concede you were right all along, but you won't, because they're 7-11 and only care about fidget spinners and whatever the fucking morning cartoons are now
>>
State courtiers itt just admit that ideology is more important to you than truth.
>>
>>3159778
It literally doesn't matter. It has absolutely no influence whatsoever on my daily life, my preferences, or my worldviews.
>>
File: stopthefeels.png (702KB, 664x652px) Image search: [Google]
stopthefeels.png
702KB, 664x652px
>>3159777
so what the hell do you want us to do?
be as perturbed buttmad assfags like you, this shit has been discussed in two threads already and im starting to get convinced that this is some sort of raid.
>>3159777
>muh righteousness
>muh sacred viewpoint
do you want to be taken serious or not?
>>
>>3159774
Kill yourself, anti white cuck
>>
>>3159779
It's in the catalog literally a few threads away bumped from this one right now. If you hadn't spammed this I would not even know of the videos existence.
>>
>>3159791
>>One coon now equals 50% of the population
This sentence doesn't make any sense, you think I think that they "show" the whole population of whatever Pictish tribe the OP pic is, or the entire of Scotland every man woman and child from ancient times?
They're putting effort into animating blacks where they don't belong in European history, I don't see what other motivation they could have for deliberately drawing them as black other than trying to be "inclusive" for the nogs that reside in Britain today.
If you're talking random percentages anyway the OP pic is 50% black since it only shows two people.
>>
>>3159803
I'm not anti-white.
>>
>>3159806
>There's a black man on my TV reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Are you actually autistic? Watch the fucking shorts before having an opinion about how many darkies turn up in BBC Teach shorts no one watches anyway
>>
>>3159542
>A NIGGER? IN MY CARTOON? OMG I'M LITERALLY SHAKING, I CAN'T EVEN
This is how you sound.
>>
>>3159787
>steven seagal as genghis khan
do you mean john wayne or is this something new?
people do complain about historical inaccuracies in movies all the time, hollywood movies get blasted all the time by everyone for having wrong costumes, wrong weapons, wrong types of ships, wrong types of names, etc. but complaining about ethnicity in a cartoon is apparently too far.
the worse part is the hypocrisy. people freaked out for months when they made the lone ranger with a white man playing a native american, even though that was a kid's movie. but this video should just be pushed aside, ignored, because it's for kids
>>
Look at all the state apologist slimes itt. You are disgusting. Jump off a cliff, your government overlords command you!
>>
>>3159805
>If you hadn't spammed this
what is this new meme that the only person that can reply to your post is the person you previously replied to
more than two people are in thread you dumb shit, pay attention to how people post and maybe you won't look like a fucking moron for getting them mixed up
>>
>>3159811
You're a leftist

>>3159819
>propaganda isn't propaganda if it aligns with my leftist worldview!

>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>3159820
> people freaked out for months when they made the lone ranger with a white man playing a native american, even though that was a kid's movie. but this video should just be pushed aside, ignored, because it's for kids
Are you under the impression the people you argued with agreed with that? This isn't a normie board
>>
>/leftypol/ is ok with historical revisionism as long as it isn't right wing
I'd be ok with these pseudo-commies being the dominant "faction" on this board if their focus was historical accuracy and honesty, but that can't happen it seems
>>
File: IMG_2651.jpg (52KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.jpg
52KB, 466x359px
>>3159819
>WAR IS PEACE
>FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
>IGNORANCE IS STRENGHT
This is how you sound.
>>
>>3159813
There's a black where he shouldn't be shoved into something about history because some prat wants his modern ideology reflected on history, by state media nonetheless that br*ts pay for.
You can repeat constantly in every post like you've done thus far "wohoho scared of a blck MAN are we /pol/? hurr durr" that doesn't change the fact that this is a government media source deliberately and with effort forcing this. There's no reason they couldn't have animated everyone accurately (IE. white, European) and you can't make the excuse people make for hiring black actors to play people from European mythology and history, that they're "the best for the job" and you should be "colourblind" when you hire like that.
>>
>>3159829
>strasserists are aniti-white now
OK Mr. Americuck.
>>
File: 1479878249388.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1479878249388.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>3159820
oh yeah its john wayne
also we're talking about the scope here
ive seen the video in youtube, it has a very skewed ratio to dislikes and the views are most likely coming from people just wanting to hate it
a very small drop in the pond all things considered
also you're trying to equate /his/ having the same opinion as the masses,no one here would likely bother to care about stupid shit in media and most people would just brush off about controversy on that movie except a select few

now fuck off /pol/, /his/ doesn't want to partake in the same moral outrage culture that you guys seem to relish in
>>
File: pinocchio.png (281KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
pinocchio.png
281KB, 500x371px
>>3159830
>This isn't a normie board
no, it's just right wing redditers and left wing redditers arguing about black people and nazis 24/7 without any discussion of history
this board was a mistake
>>
>>3159844
Not your safespace, you anti white cuck
>>
>>3159594
As a high school teacher (not in the us), kids don´t give a fuck. If you teach a kid something and ask him about it a year later he has probably forgotten it.

Thats why we do the historical timeline three times here. Once in primary school and twice in high school.

They forget every fucking thing
>>
>>3159820
The people who blasted lone ranger were mostly natives and sjws. The people blasting this are not the ones who blasted the Lone Ranger. The people saying who cares about this are probably the same who say who cares about historical inaccuracies in tv and film. Basically when this is done in reverse sjws complain when it's like this video /pol/ complains. Normies and people who aren't autists and no longer expect accuracy from entertainment don't care enough to make a thread or (v)blog and rant.
>>
>>3159835
>Erects the Orwellian strawman
Might as well have just called him Hitler, it's about as intelligent
>>3159836
I get it, you want to be part of the revolution, everyone does at some point, but you aren't going to change shit raging about a kiddy show on the history board of 4chan
>>3159846
& Humanities strikes again
>>
File: disgusted basileus.png (65KB, 316x456px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted basileus.png
65KB, 316x456px
>>3159844
>no one here would likely bother to care about stupid shit in media
history isn't meant to be studied just as a hobby you retard, if the media is shilling something that isn't true historically and people respond you shouldn't sit on your little fence with your selective nihilism saying how much you're above all this
>>
>>3159844
>if you don't like what i like that makes you /pol/
why, why does want a celt to be portrayed as a celt make me /pol/?
if i start making videos about Zulus with random Mongolian tribesmen is that okay? if someone complains about it, does it make them /pol/?
is this board one massive effort to drive everybody towards /pol/ whether they lurk there or not?
>>
File: 1495071394529.jpg (37KB, 401x349px) Image search: [Google]
1495071394529.jpg
37KB, 401x349px
>>3159824
>>3159832
>>3159836
no one cares
we don't want to partake in your slanted crusade against trivial shit that would probably be irrelevant in the future
your projection doesn't work for people with an ounce of conviction
all your accusation are baseless and you're just strong arming your shitty mindset on people thinking that it will endear it to us
>>
>>3159860
>intelligent
Did you read his original post? No surprise that a double faced apologist slime like you would apply double standards to everything.
>>
>>3159825
By you I'm talking about you people from /pol/ aka reddit. At this point you're pretty much a hivemind and the same person so doesn't matter.
>>
Why have I seen this fucking thread 5 times in the last week?
>>
File: l8lpn0b1d5fy.png (1MB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
l8lpn0b1d5fy.png
1MB, 1750x1750px
>>3159861
>pop history mattering at all
>>
>>3159860
>I get it, you want to be part of the revolution
I get it, you're going to condescendingly read things into everything people say that doesn't stand with the position you've taken on this matter. Why not leave the thread if you're so adamantly against adding anything worthwhile?

>>3159866
>no one cares
>trivial shit
>irrelevant in the future
see>>3159861
And structure your posts better you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>3159870
>hahaha i was only pretending to use language as intended, i bet you thought you had me there, but it turns out i can just change the meaning of my post afterwards, so checkmate buddy
>>
>>3159874
/pol/ is in a crusade. They are a doomsday sect that thinks they saw a confirmation to the end of the world.
>>
File: download (21).jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>3159847
is this the only thing you're capable of talking about?
>>3159861
i didn't say im above all this
im trivialized on how /his/ wants people to be as perpetually assmad as they are
>>3159865
it will be called out on
anachronistic shit have been there for a long time, im not justifying it but i feel lacklustered by its impact and certainly confused about why /pol/ thinks it relates on some sort of revionism
>>
>>3159861
But complaining about it on a board obscure as this one won't do anything either.
>>
>>3159849
So might as well be inaccurate? Deeply worrying that you feel this way
>>
>>3159874
Why are all Leftists cucks dyslexic?
>>
>>3159869
No, his was fairly accurate, you are acting exactly like a tumblrina cunt freaking out over a rape scene in GoT
>>3159878
There's nothing worthwhile to add when all you do is repeat your mantra of "2 black dudes in a cartoon = white genocide"
>>
>>3159866
>we don't want to partake in your slanted crusade against historical accuracy on the history board
>>
File: IMG_2648.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2648.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>3159885
This is actually true.

You know what to do britcucks.
>>
>>3159849
so why bother with your job? you're clearly incapable of teaching kids or working for a system that is broken at best, so why bother?
previous generations all learned this stuff for hundreds of years, so it's not the kids that are the problem
>>
File: 1427999999537.jpg (34KB, 617x462px) Image search: [Google]
1427999999537.jpg
34KB, 617x462px
>>3159878
no
you can yap elsewhere and be done with whatever dumb bullshit you want to vent off
stop trying to take your bullshit
go punch some commie or antifa or whatever you kids hate outside and make a real contribution
>>
>>3159885
yeah man, what sort of dumbass tries to have discussions on online imageboards created for the purpose of discussions
>>
>>3159876
Pop history doesn't mean what you think it means. Pop history is stupid shite like the study of how Marilyn Monroe did her hair, and things of that water.

>>3159883
>i didn't say im above all this
that's literally the only thing you've talked about: how much you REALLY don't care about this
>>
>>3159883
just because you don't believe in /pol/'s viewpoint doesn't mean that leftypol's viewpoint is the only other one that exists
it's possible to be against bad history and not think the jews are behind it
>>
>>3159866
>come to history board
>hey look at this historically inaccurate bs
>WEW WHO CARES Y U SO MAD?
>>
>>3159881
It's true though. Anything contrary to the /pol/ worldview is shouted as a shill. I'm sure you and the OP of the other thread (still active btw) aren't the same person but you might as well be.
>>
>>3159902
>previous generations all learned this stuff for hundreds of years, so it's not the kids that are the problem
>he actually thinks people were more historically literate decades ago without any access to the internet
>>3159905
Pop history is fucking youtube garbage like Lindybeige and BBC Teach that only a fuckwit cares about
>>
File: 1483448439769.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483448439769.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>3159903
h-heh kiddo go play ball the adults are busy talking about how nihilistic we all are and how much we don't care about things heh way above your head bro
would you EVER fuck off, I think you've convinced us all you have down syndrome by now
>>
File: 1500787656818.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
1500787656818.png
570KB, 720x875px
>>3159915
>I'm going to complain about a shit cartoon for DAYS
>It's the others who have down syndrome
Imagine being Frank
>>
>>3159904
What discussion? There's very little to discuss and no intention to discuss from the people spamming this, it's people from /pol/ in a sect conversion effort.
>>
File: 1458464639264.jpg (161KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458464639264.jpg
161KB, 1024x1024px
>>3159905
not care enough to make a thread out of it everyday and call people to be the same level of butthurt as /pol/ is
>>3159911
i dont believe in /pol/ or /leftypol/
>>3159912
so many historically inaccurate stuff are out there
/pol/ just wants to me to care about this one because of their viewpoint and i disagree
>>
>>3159913
>anyone that i don't like must be a neo-nazi jewlluminati /pol/tard
you're never going to have any intelligent discussions if you can't even differentiate where different opinions come from
>>
>>3159914
yeah the internet sure has taught everybody history, just look at all the academic threads on /his/
>>
>>3159925
I don't know who you're trying to refer to faggot.

>>3159930
Oh no, you don't care at all, it's only the media of a state pushing historical inaccuracies, you're way too busy reading actual history to get caught up in all that. So above it all. Faggot.
>>
>>3159925
what is that image?
>>
>>3159930
>/pol/ just wants to me to care about this one because of their viewpoint and i disagree

This. They'd be fine with blatant historical inaccuracy if it suited their narrative.
>>
>>3159943
>I don't know who you're trying to refer to faggot.
You know damn fucking well, bit odd that about the time Anonymous5 got shit on by /pol/ all these /pol/ threads started popping up
>>
File: 1453814888785.jpg (71KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453814888785.jpg
71KB, 600x453px
>>3159943
i actually commented about it in youtube and partake in the original thread
maybe you should lessen your projection and take a lesson in self reflection my friend
>>
>>3159735
>sees himself as /his/
>doesn't actually care about history
>>
>>3159952
>You know damn fucking well
Because?
Why the fuck do you think I'd know the lore of some random picture you downloaded you stranger.

>>3159953
I thought you didn't care though, apparently you care enough about not caring and giving the appearance as an anonymous person of not caring that you went ahead and pissed in the piss ocean of youtube comments and posted profusely about how much you really, really DON'T care in whatever previous threads were made.
>>
>>3159542
I really hate that I could be called a racist for being upset at a total disrespect for historical accuracy like this. Adults are smart enough to know there weren't any blacks in northern Europe during those times, but kids could legitimately believe this, to their own detriment.
>>
>>3159943
>it's only the media of a state pushing historical inaccuracies
Let me ask you, if the "inaccuracy" was something that didn't affect /pol/tards, would we have the same threads spammed for days? Would we even have had a single thread?
Sure, the bbc was retarded. But you only deem the inaccuracy relevant in the context of your /pol/ beliefs. Even worse, the purpose these threads are not about discussing said inaccuracy (which would end immediately with "the bbc was indeed inaccurate"), but rather to spread the agenda that makes the inaccuracy relevant.
>>
>>3159961
oh wow this stupid children show will definitely change everyone worldview in the world surely the anglos now believe that they have always had nogs and curries on their lands
>>3159971
i've worded myself better just now,its tedious to explain ad nauseaum to cretins like you
>>
>>3159977
>but kids could legitimately believe this
Can see you've never dealt with children in your life
>>
>>3159944
some leftypol shill thinks anyone who doesn't want a leftypol safespace on /his/ is some guy called frank
>>
>>3159988
>oh wow this stupid children show will definitely change everyone worldview in the world surely the anglos now believe that they have always had nogs and curries on their lands

Anon, you joke but it's already influenced me. After seeing this cartoon I immediately offered my wife to the nearest black man, offering her to him as a gift to the true Englishman. My children have already begun to worship the big black cock.
>>
>>3160000
It's some kind of mental pathology/psychosis if you think everyone who disagrees with you online is one person. These are the same people who cry samefag when they see two or more anons sharing the same opinion.
>>
>>3160000
Yeah, they all just happen to post exactly the same shit, it's all a coincidence I'm sure
>>
>>3160014
look at the anti white cuck in the wild! >>3160017
>>
>>3159979
>if the "inaccuracy" was something that didn't affect /pol/tards
Effect how, precisely? If /pol/ is mad about historical inaccuracies because they have an ideology so be it, at least they're mad about it and not feigning indifference like some useful idiots ITT, who should be angry at the historical inaccuracy itself without ancillary reasons, this being a fucking history board for christ's sake.

>But you only deem the inaccuracy relevant in the context of your /pol/ beliefs.
You're "arguing" here with loaded questions and preconceived notions of who "I" am, what I *believe* is that history as it's told shouldn't be a victim of historical circumstance, IE. we shouldn't portray Europeans as blacks because Hitler lost WWII.

>but rather to spread the agenda that makes the inaccuracy relevant.
It's not relevant when some historical illiterate on twitter spews historical inaccuracies or when some kang on the street says the Jews was black, it is totally relevant when it's state media doing so and pushing an agenda, which I and others constantly repeat and you conveniently ignore in every post including this one where you quote what I repeat but just follow up with an irrelevant question.
>>
>>3159951
>They'd be fine with blatant historical inaccuracy if it suited their narrative.
sure, so when they start revising history, you and I get to flip out at them
and when /leftypol/ starts revising, don't defend or excuse them you idiot.
>>
>>3160020
Thanks for proving me right Frank
>>
File: oinffel4uvtx.jpg (79KB, 644x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oinffel4uvtx.jpg
79KB, 644x1024px
>>3160000
im more curious about the people who post those pregnant anne frank pics
im disgusted since we all should know her sister was the superior waifu
>>
>>3159989
Kids see blacks all the time in most of the UK, it would not be difficult to convince them that they've always been here, I honestly think this is brainwashing.
>>
>>3160028
Do you think children live in a bubble and never ask questions or something?
>>
File: 3cc.png (3MB, 1076x1105px) Image search: [Google]
3cc.png
3MB, 1076x1105px
>>3160023
point out any threads or any opinion where we have validated /leftypol/ views
>>
>>3159988
You've explained nothing, your posts are all poorly formatted bollocks with all your selective nihilism and talk of not caring. It adds nothing, fuck off if you don't care, literally all you're trying to do is fight some holy war against an imaginary /pol/ threat, as you link /pol/ to any topic related to race with the slimmest thread of tangibility.
>>
>>3160026
Anne Frank guy is the same person who posts the shitler/hitler pooping pants threads.
>>
>>3160025
>>3160017
why is the anti white nigger worshiping cuck samefagging?
>>
>>3160026
Nope. Too old. Disgusting taste desu.
>>
>>3160037
Dresden threads, the white race isn't real threads, and Egypt threads
>>
>>3160055
>Dresden threads
What was validated?
>white race isn't real threads
You're going to have to explain further
>Egypt threads
I'm assuming you're referring to race? Ancient Egypt wasn't this afrocentric wetdream but there was a minority of nubians living there. The population was still mostly arabic/mediterranian, however.
>>
>>3160037
this thread, along with >>>/3156868/, along with many threads in the past (especially involving commies in the Weimar Republic) have seen /leftypol/ screeching about /pol/ pushing a narrative... just by bringing up an inconvenient truth regarding historical events, and their discussion.
>>
File: pure entertainment.png (169KB, 781x701px) Image search: [Google]
pure entertainment.png
169KB, 781x701px
>>3160043
>Samefagging
I don't think that means what you think it means Frank
>>3160055
Egypt threads is one retard always posting muh one drop that no one likes, the white race isn't real and neither is the black race, skin colour is not a race, and Dresden is a meme
>>
File: 1494733798486.png (96KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494733798486.png
96KB, 500x376px
>>3160055
>dresden
/his/ taking a piss on holocaust revionist
>white race isn't real
rarely seen it
>>3160055
>egypt threads
high amount of discourse,no clear consensus or mainline opinion people follow with valid arguments on both side

you should try and lurk moar my friend
>>
>>3160075
>>3160078
>deny deny deny
how to spot a leftypol shill 101
>>
>>3160021
Do you also complain about historical inaccuracy in media, such as films like Disney's Pocahontas, Mayas in Apocalypto, Greeks in Troy, The Last Samurai, and Da Vincis Demons?
>>
>>3159542
In all seriousness though, who is in the wrong here? That "historian" or that faggot Paul Watson?
>>
>>3160075
>all that MS paint tier editing
>>
>>3160078
>/his/ taking a piss on holocaust revionist

Honestly, it's pretty new as far as posts g ( I think) but it's a pretty good joke all around. It's always fun poking fun at Holocaust revisionists.
>>
File: 1496429478085.png (705KB, 682x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1496429478085.png
705KB, 682x1396px
>>3160086
>Can't read a posts contents
How to spot a Frank
>>3160102
Whatever you say
>>
File: 1476046427185.gif (21KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1476046427185.gif
21KB, 899x547px
>>3160074
your feelings being hurt is no evidence of /lefty/pol encroachment
both /leftypol/ and /pol/ should fuck off and make some other board their autistic battleground
>>
>>3160113
why do anit white leftypol shills deny that there raiding /his/?
>>
>>3160117
Wasn't /bant supposed to be that?
>>
>>3160099
The "historian".
>>
File: 1496416307974.png (17KB, 958x291px) Image search: [Google]
1496416307974.png
17KB, 958x291px
>>3160118
Why do assume it's /leftypol/ when /pol/ itself disowned you Frank?
>>
File: 1438027645039.jpg (20KB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
1438027645039.jpg
20KB, 720x403px
>>3160092
I don't know the controversy behind any of these, if it's independent hollywood films and shit I don't care about them pushing their retarded narratives as much, if they ever ARE pushing a narrative. If they decided to do a film about that one black retainer Nobunaga had in Japan and /pol/ sperged out, what do you think my position would be?
I'm not gonna go around hunting outrage anyway.

If you want to tell me what you see as inaccurate in all these films go ahead.
>>
File: leftypol raid 2.jpg (683KB, 2008x1338px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol raid 2.jpg
683KB, 2008x1338px
>>3160117
wrong again, subhuman leftist
>>
>>3160021
>Effect how, precisely? If /pol/ is mad about historical inaccuracies because they have an ideology so be it, at least they're mad about it and not feigning indifference like some useful idiots ITT, who should be angry at the historical inaccuracy itself without ancillary reasons, this being a fucking history board for christ's sake.
I'm pretty sure almost anyone in /his/ would prefer any history to be accurate. But getting butthurt enough about a black dude to spam threads daily about it makes sense in the context of the ideology of the spammer, not on the context of the inaccuracy itself (which was the point the question was trying to make). In other words, I'm not indifferent to historical inaccuracies but I am indifferent relative to the absolute butthurt some /pol/tards have about this specifically (and not historical inaccuracies in particular) because I don't share their ideology/conspiracies.

>you conveniently ignore in every post including this one where you quote what I repeat but just follow up with an irrelevant question
You are confusing me with another anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x469px
fuck all you ignorant ass white people excluding us from /his/

Most ancient societies were black this is our fucking board
>>
>>3160123
/bant/ is an anime board
>>
>>3160099

the historian.
>>
>>3160125
>the leftypol shill instanlt changes the narrative once ""he"" gets exposed
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: swarmfront.png (356KB, 1360x1888px) Image search: [Google]
swarmfront.png
356KB, 1360x1888px
>>3160132
Two can play at that game, and this isn't even getting into the new influx of faggots r/thedonald introduced to this site
>>
>>3160143
>leftypol shilling is okay
>but stromfornt is bad
fuck off you shill
http://desuarchive.org/his/search/image/O4pJM36PXUax884RdYsKWA/
>>
File: 1496417440512.jpg (160KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496417440512.jpg
160KB, 720x960px
>>3160141
You sure showed me Frank
>>
>>3159719
gettin into a touchy subject there bud
>>
>>3160154
>the leftypol shill still hasn't posted a SINGLE thing to prove that he isn't a leftypol shill
>>
File: 1496502881823.png (31KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496502881823.png
31KB, 600x675px
>>3160151
Hmmmmmmm
>>
File: ss342.png (312KB, 417x434px) Image search: [Google]
ss342.png
312KB, 417x434px
>>3160151
nobody said it at all you niglet
>>
>>3160165
>EVERYONE WHO CALLS OUT LEFTYPOL, IS THE SAME PERSON
you leftypol cucklords are insane

>>3160167
thats exactly what you anti white shills are saying
>>
>>3160163
And how exactly would I prove that Frank? By saying Hitler dindu nuffin and Africans should be gassed? I don't understand your demands
>>
>>3160117
>your feelings being hurt is no evidence of /lefty/pol encroachment
their defending historical revisionism and stonewalling discussion is
>both /leftypol/ and /pol/ should fuck off and make some other board their autistic battleground
agreed
>>
>>3160177
>the shills still isn't denying that he isn't a leftypol cuck
>>
>>3160175
>All the posts are the exact same shit
>It's not one person
That's a pretty sad indictment on your supposed free thinking isn't it?
>>
>>3160157
It's not touchy to anyone but detached American and Anglo niggers who think Mediterranean people are some shitskins. I'm Italian and we're white, end of.
>>
>>3160175
>EVERYONE WHO CALLS OUT LEFTYPOL, IS THE SAME PERSON
Do you think we are retarded? Every post you make is almost exactly the same and you make the same threads with the same images constantly.
>>
>>3160135
That is not the original head. It was recarved.
>>
File: 1406292530957.jpg (66KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1406292530957.jpg
66KB, 500x650px
>>3160134
>I'm pretty sure almost anyone in /his/ would prefer any history to be accurate. But getting butthurt enough about a black dude
Did you read your post?

>hey guys I'm against the existence of anything historically inaccurate but why are people complaining so much that this exists??
Seeing threads you believe to contain /pol/ (they don't, you've got some wacky tunnel vision to be calling so many people including myself /pol/tards constantly) "constantly" and the thread being "spammed" isn't an argument. Seeing one or two threads at once that hurt your sensibilities and impair whatever sort of aesthetic you want for /his/ wherein nothing that could in your mind be construed as "/pol/ material" is allowed is retardation.

>I'm not indifferent to historical inaccuracies
Have you just entered this thread then, because you're arguing on the "side" of all the le not caring faggots talking about how this is "irrelevant" in the grand scheme of things, whatever that is.

>You are confusing me with another anon.
I'm not, I talked about disliking the fact that this was state media producing things that are historically inaccurate because their government has a liberal corporatist ideology dominating it today and after quoting where I said this you followed up by talking about how you didn't like that threads were being "spammed" on the matter, despite there only being two at the moment and a few in the past few days.
>>
File: 2vi5hyr.jpg (109KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
2vi5hyr.jpg
109KB, 569x629px
So, essentially this thread went from somebody thinking that by convincing enough people to rage at inaccuracy, the cartoon would change mid-airing/re-airing/whatever; to three anons insisting that one poster on a goddamn anonymous board is a random guy from God-knows-when.
>>
Western society is deeply divided. Nobody wants to listen to what the other side has to say. Are we heading towards a civil war?
>>
File: 9kxasg6fhxny.jpg (112KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
9kxasg6fhxny.jpg
112KB, 750x1334px
>>3160184
whats wrong with people knowing that you leftypol subhumans are anti white?

>>3160193
why are you shills so scared of being called out?
>>
>>3160206
I don't identify with Anfifa or any other meme left ideology Frank, why you assume I do is beyond me
>>
File: IMWITHHER.png (231KB, 648x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMWITHHER.png
231KB, 648x530px
>>3160203
the left isn't worth listening to
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 228x221px
holy fuck leftypol getting BTFO by /his/ ITT

I fucking love it

Fuck /leftypol/ they aren't even from this site. At least /pol/ is actually on 4chan.
>>
>>3160211
>why you assume I do is beyond me
because all leftists want to collectivize human thought,
>>
File: 1500337510588.webm (1MB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500337510588.webm
1MB, 959x720px
>This thread
>>
wtf i love /pol/ now
>>
File: 1500585655978.jpg (161KB, 395x365px) Image search: [Google]
1500585655978.jpg
161KB, 395x365px
>>3160224
But I'm not a leftist, I'm just sick of your faggotry every fucking time I come on here it's you being autistic screeching about /leftypol/ and anti-white safe spaces, kill yourself Frank
>>
File: 1495876731196.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1495876731196.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
>>3160222
I hope you don't mean my long posts, there seems to be some rabid retards so stupid I'd almost think they were red flagging spamming about leftypol when it's just some queers who don't want to be associated with /pol/ and take that sentiment to a toxic degree. I hope you realize if that is you that you're just being detrimental to the people opposing historical inaccuracies with your inane phoneposts.
>>
>>3160237
>But I'm not a leftist
not fooling anyone. shills
>>
File: 1498261549950.jpg (40KB, 713x541px) Image search: [Google]
1498261549950.jpg
40KB, 713x541px
>>3160247
Yeah, sure thing Frank
>>
>>3160241
I'm liking this idea. Will the turkpill truly save this board?
>>
>>3160198
>Did you read your post?
Yes, did you?

>Seeing threads you believe to contain /pol/ (they don't, you've got some wacky tunnel vision to be calling so many people including myself /pol/tards constantly) "constantly" and the thread being "spammed" isn't an argument. Seeing one or two threads at once that hurt your sensibilities and impair whatever sort of aesthetic you want for /his/ wherein nothing that could in your mind be construed as "/pol/ material" is allowed is retardation.
>Have you just entered this thread then, because you're arguing on the "side" of all the le not caring faggots talking about how this is "irrelevant" in the grand scheme of things, whatever that is.
I've already answered both of these, and you didn't address anything I said.
>>
>>3160215
Force is the only argument the left understands.
>>
>>3160237

>im not leftist, Im just a communist who comes here specifically to shill communism and to defend retarded revisionist history on a history board
>>
File: 1485298418519.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485298418519.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>3160256
>I'm just going to ignore your post content by claiming I've already answered you

>Yes, did you?
ye, if you can't see the irony of saying how you care about history being accurate and following that up with the qualifier you included in the proceeding sentence about how people who want history to be accurate just being "butthurt about a black dude", I don't think you've a shred of hope of overcoming your crippling inability to reason. Now get off my board americoon.
>>
File: 1500465581498.jpg (32KB, 501x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500465581498.jpg
32KB, 501x480px
>>3160276
>Not caring about some gay cartoon that isn't even used in the education system makes you a communist
>Communism means loving coons
Fresh off the boat from r/thedonald I see, lurk a while before you post next time
>>
File: shareblue discord.png (115KB, 1281x562px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue discord.png
115KB, 1281x562px
>>3160286
>Fresh off the boat from r/thedonald I see, lurk a while before you post next time
spotted the leftypol shill
>>
File: 1490238188570.jpg (95KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490238188570.jpg
95KB, 600x540px
>>3160286

>DUDE I TOTALLY DONT CARE WHICH IS WHY IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAK DOWN DEFENDING THIS CARTOON!

lol how does it feel knowing you made a complete ass out of not only yourself, but leftypol in general?
>>
File: 1494999725791.jpg (219KB, 1024x827px) Image search: [Google]
1494999725791.jpg
219KB, 1024x827px
>>3160294
Because /pol/ never makes fun of the redditors at all, no sir, only /leftypol/ would make fun of such fine exemplars of its doctrine
>>
>>3159813
>damage control
>>
>>3160278
>ye, if you can't see the irony of saying how you care about history being accurate and following that up with the qualifier you included in the proceeding sentence about how people who want history to be accurate just being "butthurt about a black dude", I don't think you've a shred of hope of overcoming your crippling inability to reason. Now get off my board americoon.
There is no contradiction, you are just dumb anon. Let me explain this as if you were 5. You might be slightly angry if you spill your drink, but you won't kill yourself over just spilling your drink. If you do, you probably have some other issues bothering you. That doesn't mean it was contradicting to say that spilling a drink might make you angry. So, to recap: spilling a drink (historical inaccuracies) is bad, but only leads to killing yourself (spamming threads) because you have an underlying depression (conspiracy theories / white genocide / da joos / etc.) which is pretty obvious by how you act (threads filled with conspiracy shit), which doesn't mean that spilling a drink wasn't bad. In fact you see people spilling their drink (historical inaccuracies) all the time and nobody kills themselves (spams shit).

Is the analogy clear or do I need to explain myself with puppets?
>>
>>3160333
>spilling a drink accidentally is the same as making sure European history gets BLACKED

your analogy is trash
>>
>>3160341
this thread is pretty good proof in itself, no genuine /his/torian would ever defend historical revisionism.
>>
>>3160347
>is the same as
I don't think you understand what an analogy is.
>>
hear hear. Too many pseuds on this board.
>>
Internet posts don´t change society.

It´s time for action britcucks.
>>
>>3160333
>So, to recap: spilling a drink (historical inaccuracies) is bad, but only leads to killing yourself (spamming threads) because you have an underlying depression (conspiracy theories / white genocide / da joos / etc.) which is pretty obvious by how you act (threads filled with conspiracy shit), which doesn't mean that spilling a drink wasn't bad. In fact you see people spilling their drink (historical inaccuracies) all the time and nobody kills themselves (spams shit).
The (debatable) underlying conspiracy should be of no concern to a /his/torian because there should be one ultimate sin here and that is historical revisionism.
It wouldn't matter if there was, because defending historical revisionism is unacceptable.
>>
>>3160333
>white pride is bad
>black pride is okay
Kys cuck
>>
>>3160354
I don't think you understand why your so called analogy trivializes historical revisionism by comparing it directly to an accident that you can clean up with a paper towel. It's inaccurate in scale and quality.

It makes me wonder if you actually know what an analogy is supposed to be.
>>
>>3160203
It is a distinct possibility in my opinion.
>>
>>3160372
All forms of racial pride are bad.
>>
File: 1498000416186.jpg (15KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1498000416186.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>>3160333
>I'm not a retard because of this shitty analogy
Alright, let me play into this then. You get upset when you spill water on yourself, but you scream in agony when you spill boiling water on yourself and receive third degree burns (yourself is a historian and third degree burns are posterity btw). I think I've conceptualized well what I've been trying to explain to your little retarded self for the past while, IE. the seriousness of state media broadcasting historical inaccuracies with a purpose, as opposed to some randomer saying something historically inaccurate.
>>
>>3160363
>"muh lefty/pol/ boogeyman"
>you /pol/iticians
>>
>>3159577
High quality history for kids is very important because they are intellectual spongesat those ages and very influential.
>>
>>3160363
m8 scroll up there are people defending the historical revisionism, or at the least telling people to not get mad about it.
The best way to defeat the vast /pol/ horde spamming you propose?

post "yeah, it's shit" and then exit the thread. Defending this shit or telling someone to not be upset gives all credence to their observations.
>>
>>3160373
You definitely don't understand what an analogy is.
>>
What are you going to do about it britcucks?
>>
>>3160368
Finally someone gets it, you can shitpost all you want about BBC Teach cartoons and muh /leftypol/ invasion but if you aren't doing shit you can fuck off with your hollow platitudes
>>
File: 1446811902529.jpg (73KB, 638x436px) Image search: [Google]
1446811902529.jpg
73KB, 638x436px
>>3160396
Das rite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YS_PO5MTs
>>
>>3160389
No, they're fucking idiots and don't give a shit about anything except "fuck I wish I didn't have to watch this gay shit when I could be playing Pokemon Go"
>>
File: Sexual Revisionism.jpg (1MB, 2063x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Revisionism.jpg
1MB, 2063x3000px
>>3159542
Well all I can is this is not the first time western MSM did this kinda shit. If even objective biological facts can be "revising" by ideology, why not history. We get what we sow.

You get what you sow.
>>
>>3160393
Please stop implying that we should destroy the government because an indepdendent publically funded body made a stupid small film that as far as i can tell only made it's way around the right wing political circuit.
>>
>>3160423
>indepdendent
>publically funded
>>
File: 1499019623329.jpg (22KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499019623329.jpg
22KB, 306x400px
>>3160407
>>3160389
The issue isn't what some retard kids might take out of this if anything, it's the motivations of people working for state media, it's obvious this ability and desire to manipulate history to square up with their liberal ideology permeates the whole of the BBC. State media was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>3160423
>It's just a stupid small film
Somehow I doubt you'd feel the film was harmless if it trivialized the Holocaust or showed the lighter side of Hitler.
>>
File: 1497657774227.jpg (23KB, 306x283px) Image search: [Google]
1497657774227.jpg
23KB, 306x283px
>>3160423
>an indepdendent publically funded body
>>
>>3160371
>(debatable)
I don't think it's debatable, it's pretty explicit.

>It wouldn't matter if there was, because defending historical revisionism is unacceptable.
It's pretty clear in the analogy that revisionism is indeed deemed bad.

>>3160383
>Alright, let me play into this then. You get upset when you spill water on yourself, but you scream in agony when you spill boiling water on yourself and receive third degree burns (yourself is a historian and third degree burns are posterity btw). I think I've conceptualized well what I've been trying to explain to your little retarded self for the past while, IE. the seriousness of state media broadcasting historical inaccuracies with a purpose, as opposed to some randomer saying something historically inaccurate.
I don't have a problem agreeing that state media has the responsibility to be more accurate than random people, I don't know why you write as if I denied this. But if that was the entire problem, we would have threads about documentary inaccuracies constantly. The analogy is as valid by using spilling a drink as by replacing it with boiling water, as long as the following reaction is, in a high degree, driven by a factor outside of the spilling.
>>
>>3159542
>Black Picts
Honestly that's too funny to get mad about. If this is a sequel to that video with the black Briton then I'd almost venture to guess that someone is just trying to fuck with us.
>>
>>3160433
There's a 6 hour documentary that does nothing but fellate Hitler available for purchase in the UK so that criticism rings a little hollow
>>
File: IMG_2657.jpg (70KB, 887x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2657.jpg
70KB, 887x1024px
>>3160423
>indepdendent publically funded body
>>
>>3160433
Not him but
>trivialized the holocaust
Millions died. It's not comparable to a short film that is pushing a race agenda.

>lighter side of Hitler
Wouldn't mind in the least. It might be a refreshing change of pace from the constant mono dimensional portrayals of the man.
>>
>>3160435
>>3160443
It is independent, it's just financed by the state, they publish plenty of material that tells the incumbent government to go and fuck itself
>>
>>3160433
It's reached 20,000 people, I've lived in Britain my entire life and i'd never even heard of BBC teach, this video used to have less than 5000 views, now all of a sudden it has 20,000.

Mountains out of molehills.
>>
>>3160428
>>3160435
>>3160443
The Government has no editorial power over the BBC, they make whatever they want with their budget.
>>
>>3160438
>we would have threads about documentary Inaccuracies constantly
when they appear and people care enough to post about them we would
Is your sole contention that because the issue of the historical inaccuracy is related to race and attracts more attention than an historical inaccuracy involving a wardrobe slip up in a film because of that fact, it's too /pol/ish to touch upon? And before you whinge about muh spamming there are two (2) threads currently of every thread on /his/, and there were as many yesterday and the day before since the video was discovered.

>>3160457
>>3160450
>Independent media refers to any form of media, such as radio, television, newspapers or the Internet, that is free of influence by government or corporate interests.
>BBC is a corporation reliant on taxes people are forced to pay or be jailed for
>>
>>3160476
No one gets jailed for a fucking TV license anon, you're being facetious, at worst they get fined and even that's a rarity because you can tell them to fuck off
>>
>>3160476
>>Independent media refers to any form of media, such as radio, television, newspapers or the Internet, that is free of influence by government or corporate interests.
>>BBC is a corporation reliant on taxes people are forced to pay or be jailed for
Please point me to a concrete example of the BBC doing something the government told them to do, the current government states in their manifesto that they don't want large ammounts of immigration.
>>
>>3160488
And what if you don't pay the fine? Well bing bong boogly you're off to gaol, it's all coercive force they use against you if you have a television anyway, or have they extended it to computers and tablets and shit in bongland yet like they did here?
Calling they BBC "independent" when it's totally reliant on public gibs is just not true, at least in the US MSM like CNN has to rely on other forms of income to push its agenda.
>>
>>3160448
>Millions died. It's not comparable to a short film that is pushing a race agenda.
The number of deaths are irrelvant, they're an academic statistic, what matters in a long view historical perspective is that it happened.

The occupation of Britain by Rome was a major period of history in which many people DIED. That wall exists for a reason, it didn't get built just because Romans were engineering nerds. Revising the details of this period is every bit as repugnant as revising the Holocaust and the only reason you feel differentyl is because of the proximity.
>>
>>3160452
>It's reached 20,000 people, I've lived in Britain my entire life and i'd never even heard of BBC teach, this video used to have less than 5000 views, now all of a sudden it has 20,000.

The inidividual video is irrelevant.
The system that MADE the video on the other hand reaches far more than 20,000 people.
>>
>>3160476
>Is your sole contention that (...) it's too /pol/ish to touch upon
It was pretty much instantly agreed that it is indeed inaccurate. These constant threads are not about the fact that there is an inaccuracy.
>>
>>3160502
>And what if you don't pay the fine?
Contest it in court with legal aid and generally win?
>From April anyone prosecuted for not having a valid licence could avoid an automatic fine by receiving a conditional discharge instead
And now even the fine isn't a thing
>>
>>3160515
What do you seriously think is going to change with this video on any number of them like it on the planet?
>>
>>3160518
Threads aren't just statements, the OP is about historical inaccuracies pursued by a political/ideological agenda on the part of liberals.

>Contest it in court with legal aid and generally win?
How would you win if you're required to pay the licence and don't, and they know you own a television?

>From April anyone prosecuted for not having a valid licence could avoid an automatic fine by receiving a conditional discharge instead
The move is intended to take account of those people who cannot afford to pay a court fine, as well as showing some leniency to those who are considered to be the least serious offenders.

>More than 99 per cent of all those convicted receive a fine of up to £1,000, which nets the government almost £30 million a year.
top kek why are you lying for your government you boot licker, it's not removing the fine, that's why the word "conditional" is put in there, as it's on the condition that you're unable to appear in court for monetary reasons
of the 180,000 people yearly fined for not paying their licence, S E V E N T Y don't pay it, 70/180000
>>
>>3160564
for>>3160519
as well
>>
>>3160556
>What do you seriously think is going to change with this video on any number of them like it on the planet?
You're right, the truth doesn't matter nothing will change if everything can be rewritten by secret bureaucratic decree.
>>
>>3160564
Just claim financial hardship and don't pay it, it's literally that easy, fines are rarely enforced to a prison sentence to start with, they'd rather you plant some trees for a week or two than have to feed, clothe and groom you
>>
File: 1483901808472.gif (531KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483901808472.gif
531KB, 400x267px
>>3160576
shine those boots good lad
>the absolute fucking state of br*ts

>Instead of issuing a financial penalty they will have the option to impose a conditional discharge, meaning an offender would walk free from court and would only receive a further punishment if they committed another offence within a set period of time.
>ONLY receive a further PUNISHMENT if they committed another offence within a set period of time.
>>
File: 1fpxdl.jpg (23KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
1fpxdl.jpg
23KB, 547x402px
>>3160585
>>
>>3160585
Pffft, like they can enforce shit to start with, they go an target retards who let them in their house and in all honesty deserve to pay 1000 quid for being that fucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
>>
File: laugh.png (239KB, 1246x731px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
239KB, 1246x731px
>>3160592
I love these videos
>>
>>3160574
There are far more historical sources in Britain today than this video series.
>>
>>3160638
Yeah but the video series shouldn't exist tho.
>>
File: lind.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lind.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>3160646
Yeah but no one has watched it so who gives a shit? I'm honestly more offended by John Green and Larpybeige seeing as their viewers crack triple digits
>>
>>3160663
BBC made it, read the thread.
>>
>>3160674
Yeah, the BBC made it, and nobody except people getting mad about it are watching it, kids interested in history watch horrible histories and internet shit
>>
>>3160674
>20,000 views
Might as well have not happened compared to the Eastaboo John Green and Englaboo Lindy that gets shit out at a far more constant a and worrying rate because people over 12 take their opinions seriously
>>
>>3160190
No and stop spouting this crap we are european but we arent white that just for western and northern europeans.
>>
>>3160695
1) Are they sponsored by the state?
2) Will people suffer legal repercussion for disagreeing with them?
3) Is there an internet battalion standing by to defend their narrative everytime someone brings them up?
Failure to meet these three criteria means that your argument is invalid.
>>
>>3160692
It shows the willingness of something as big as the BBC to portray history inaccurately to square it with the current of liberalism in society at the minute. Makes you wonder if Hitler had won the war whether there'd be nordicism everywhere claiming they wuz kangz. We've been warned constantly about framing history through modern lenses, this is just a manifestation of that.
>>
>>3160713
1) Are they sponsored by the state?
No
2) Will people suffer legal repercussion for disagreeing with them?
They don't for not watching BBC Teach either so I don't really know what the fuck you're babbling about
3) Is there an internet battalion standing by to defend their narrative everytime someone brings them up?
Yes, especially Lindybeige, he has thousands of cockriders who think he can do no wrong, more than the BBC has on /his/ at least
>>
>>3160723
think you're exaggerating about lindy fanbois there fám they're not prevalent on /his/ from my experience
what's your beef faglord
>>
>>3160723
>I don't really know what the fuck you're babbling about
Oh really? Are you British? I dare you post on fb or make a yt video saying that you disagree that Roman Britain was diverse (it doesn´t matter if you believe it or not, it´s just an experiment). You´ll quickly learn what it is that I'm "babbling about".
>>
>>3160745
If he frequents fb he's not autistic enough to do that, normalfags don't care about history fám they just think it's a bunch of le boring dead men.
>>
>>3160735
The internet in general leans pro-Lindy, only butthurt Wehraboos over the SPANDAU video are a vocal opposition
>>3160745
I'm not British but I think if you said that without using the term nigger or coon no one would really care except desperate virtue signalling SJWs, the Manchester Bombing and London Bridge had plenty of racist shitposting that no one was prosecuted for
>>
File: Velvet.jpg (73KB, 375x380px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet.jpg
73KB, 375x380px
>>3159577
Honestly this. The paint random historical figures into other races so it seems more inclusive shit serves only to try and safeguard the feelings of prepubescent generation Z. It's petty and moronic, but this is a fucking kids cartoon about Roman Britain. They gloss over a lot of shit.

Right wingers hate it but half the fucking script is his dad talking about how useful the application of a '' Wall '' is in keeping unwanted peoples out of your civilisation.
>>
>>3159703
>free thinking
>his entire political and historical view has been forged by internet trolls in a safe space
really makes you free
>>
>>3160771
i heard Gen Z is more conservative than the Millennials, it's the younger batch of Millennials that are the real terror.
Gen Z grew up with nothing but divorced families and islamic terror, they're not enchanted.
>>
>>3160771
>serves only to try and safeguard the feelings of prepubescent generation Z
wrong, it serves first and foremost to divorce the natives of that land from their own history and replace them with migrants.

Ironic, no?
>>
>>3160811
The natives of Britain are dead and buried, Cornish holds on by a thread and Gallic is a dying cause
>>
>>3160816
>Celts
>original natives

pick one. Besides, Wales seems to be doing alright all things considered.
>>
>>3160835
Language even deader than Cornish
>>
>>3160844
Language is important, but it all boils down to demographics. You can teach a negro English (?) but he will never be an Anglo.
>>
cartoon negroes will be the downfall of white race
>>
>>3160844
No it isn't, it's dying sure (could be revived) but Cornish is literally a linguistic past time for wealthy middle class English tourists in Cornwall. Awful shame.
And it's Gaelic not Gallic you dirty s*sanach.
>>
>>3160854
Scottish Gallic isn't the same as Gaelic you plastic fucking Paddy, it's full of their own gay memes
>>
File: bog butter.jpg (142KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
bog butter.jpg
142KB, 700x566px
>>3160864
It's not called Scottish Gallic it's Scottish GAELIC or gáidhlig you coon, and I'm Irish.
>>
>>3160868
I've literally never seen it spelt gaelic by a Scot in my life
>>
>>3159778
>propaganda for kids
>literally a single nameless black person appearing in a short on youtube

Ok anon
>>
>>3160875
spelt or said, gáidhlig sounds like Gallic phonetically I guess
>>
>>3160884
>spelled
fyxd
>>
>>3160884
Yeah but you know the Scots, fucking autistic about not being Irishg even though half their surnames are derivatives
>>
>>3160899
>Scots
>fucking autistic about not being Irishg
>even though their entire country is named after an Irish tribe
>>
File: WEWUZGAELS.png (650KB, 855x441px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZGAELS.png
650KB, 855x441px
You people are retarded it's not just kids cartoons, it's evening happening in the ROI, last year for the 100 anniversary for the Easter Rising in Ireland, our state broadcaster made Cuchulain our greatest mythological hero, BLACK AFRICAN!!!!
>>
>>3160905
No Scotia was an Egyptian Princess haven't you heard?
>>
>>3160908
To be fair, Cu was a bit of a nigger with his consistent rape and assault and killing some guys dog just because
>>
>>3160912
yeah she was, and Egyptian royalty was related to a certain group of people living in Ireland at that time. That's why she went there.
>inb4 WE
>>
>>3160935
Are you Partholonian memieng right now?
>>
File: Liberators_robot.jpg (267KB, 1200x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Liberators_robot.jpg
267KB, 1200x1610px
And this is why Dugin is right about isolating ANGLOland from Europe and being against JEWSA. It's them (no, not da joos) the ones doing this stupid shit. The stupid capitalistic anglosphere, who does anything for a penny.

Fucking bastards
>>
Late to the party but his is one of the boards targeted by shills in an attempt to attack pol. Loik in this thread and you see plenty of lame attempts if derailing and endless sophistry
>>
>>3160959
>his
>No / for any board mentioned
Get the fuck out
>>
>>3159679
Celts had contact with North Africans. A North African living with Celts or a mixed Celt/North African isn't impossible.
>>
>>3160977
>North Africans
>black
anon you're dumb
>>
>>3160946

>anglos literally leave the EU, which is just Germany controlling europe.
>DURR ITS ALL AMERICAS FAULT!

fagist are so retarded
>>
>>3160977
>>3159679
Celtic peoples were well connected with Iberia and North Africa.

Which troops were disciplined enough to lure the Romans into the worst defeat of their history at Cannae?
>>
File: tyrian-shekel.jpg (243KB, 629x297px) Image search: [Google]
tyrian-shekel.jpg
243KB, 629x297px
>>3160977

pic related is what a Punic person looks like.
>>
File: KingOfNumidia148–118 BC.jpg (65KB, 1000x498px) Image search: [Google]
KingOfNumidia148–118 BC.jpg
65KB, 1000x498px
>>3161000

pic related was found in a coin hoard in Britain, dated 100s of years before Rome conquered Britain.

Also that is a Numidian, Numidians weren't Negroes either.
>>
File: CartCoins.jpg (162KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
CartCoins.jpg
162KB, 720x576px
>>3161008
cont-

These are Carthaginian.
>>
>>3161000
>>3161008
Well were they horses or eagles? Make up your mind Carthage
>>
File: syphax_coin.jpg (20KB, 200x384px) Image search: [Google]
syphax_coin.jpg
20KB, 200x384px
>>3161012
>>
File: TANIT.jpg (56KB, 837x432px) Image search: [Google]
TANIT.jpg
56KB, 837x432px
>>3161015
>>
File: Punic.jpg (199KB, 1200x591px) Image search: [Google]
Punic.jpg
199KB, 1200x591px
>>3161021
>>
>>3159594
The past is written in stone but history is not. As long as there are historians history will unfold.
>>
>>3161008
>Nubians
>Not black

WE
>>
File: Barbary-ape-skull-Navan-fort.jpg (103KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
Barbary-ape-skull-Navan-fort.jpg
103KB, 640x449px
>>3161026

Dated to as late as the 4th century BC, a Barbary Ape skull found under a fort in North Central Ireland.
>>
>>3161031

> Numidian
> Nubian

Retard, they lived 1000s of miles away from each other separated by the most impassable deserts of the ancient world.
>>
>>3160977
lots of things are not impossible.

is there any proof of africans living with the celts in britian?
seeing at this is a program about history, i'm sure it's based in fact not possibility.
>>
>>3161056
DNA evidence in Roman times, North Africans though with Caucasian features.
>>
>>3161096
i thought we were talking about pre-roman.
>>
>>3161096
>DNA evidence in Roman times
source
>North Africans though with Caucasian features.
North Africans are Caucasoid.
>>
>>3161096
stop being obtuse you faggot it's clear they put blacks into everything to be """inclusive""" not because of the slim possibility that one found his way into a Pictish tribe
>>
>>3159577
The first thing to ever make me care about and take an interest in history was an illustrated book about the life of Julius Caesar and how life in the Roman world would have been to him that I read in elementary school. Fuck you, you intellectual coward clump of bear shit.
>>
>>3161115
Hey, I'm just saying like it is. Classical Mediterranean wasn't retarded like it is today.

>>3161108
>source
Am I your academic assistant? Get it yourself faggot, post results.
>>
>>3161134
And if Caesar was a coon I guess you'd just throw that book in the trash and never read it again? Fucking idiot
>>
>>3161137
This is a history board you gay cunt you have to back up what you say with sources. There's no evidence of blacks living among Picts, Britons or Gaels at the time.
>>
>>3161137
you don't understand what burden of proof entails, do you? You're clearly bullshitting because your agenda forces you into an untenable position.

Get good faggot, or gtfo.
>>
>>3161145
>There's no evidence of blacks living among Picts, Britons or Gaels at the time.
Fucking fallacious piece of shit, I never said that. I would put bullets in you for putting your phallacy in my mouth, whadda ya think I am? A cock sucker or sumfin?
>>
>>3161156
Do you even keep in touch with ancient DNA findings? This is common knowledge to many people, you're just an uninformed retard pretending to be knowledgeably.
>>
File: shiggy10.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy10.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>3161165
>is there any proof of africans living with the celts in britian?
>DNA evidence in Roman times
the OP picture that this discussion provoked is clearly from a Pictish tribe not under the Roman yoke, and a black is there
>>
>>3161171
How is asking for a source to your claim pretending to be knowledgeable? Blow it out your ass loser.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (51KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
51KB, 685x567px
>>3161177
duh, they're basing their retarded projection on what I'm saying, you complete imbecile.
>>
>>3161193
projecting what?
>>
>>3161204
Modern multiculturalism onto the past.

> are you sure you're over 13 years old? I've had more insightful conversations with a cat.
>>
>>3161215
they're basing their retarded projection of modern multiculturalism onto the past from what you're saying? who are you quoting?
>>
>>3161144
Why do you promote lying and misinforming children? Would you also not have cared if a book or cartoon for children stated Caesar was a woman, or a transsexual in love with Marc Antony? What if Caesar was a Native American? Just because they're kids, doesn't mean they don't absorb information, doesn't mean the books they read and the cartoons they watch don't teach them. There is absolutely no point in going out of your way to lie to a child about history, again, fuck you and your intellectual dishonesty and cowardice.
>>
>>3161236
Kids are fucking stupid and don't give a shit about history, and in the rare case they do they sure as shit won't be using BBC Teach as a fucking metric
t. History Teacher
>>
this
>>3161236
Even if they forget the history one year from now, what they absorb is the relationships they see. Kids who watch that may believe that blacks always lived in Britain, not a conscious connection, but a subconscious understanding. Continually doing this is called Subliminal Messaging.
>>
>>3161251
all this deflection, how deluded do you have to be?
>>
File: teleports behind you.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>>3161266
>Le deflection XD
OK?
>>
>>3160986
Yes it is, you dumb americuck. Your military bases are literal occupation of Europe by your mongrel army and the UE is an american puppet.
>>
>>3160946
Alexander Dugin is a fucking faggot that is politically irrelevant in Russia and most Russians don't really give a fuck what Dugin has to say but for some weird reason, the western media likes to paint Dugin like he some sort of real high level Russian government official when in reality he's a fucking nobody in Russia.
>>
>>3161301
wow did it not occur to you that he has feelings too?
>>
>>3161251
Kids are fucking stupid and don't give a shit about learning in general, so why bother sending them to school?
>>
>>3161338
So their parents can go to work.
>>
>>3160698
t. Muhammad Abu Malik
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.