[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the channel 'Real Crusades Hist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
What do you think about the channel 'Real Crusades History'?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory/videos
>>
>>3153793
If it has real in its name then you know that it is obviously biased
>>
Butthurt catholics trying hard to twist the history to push the "the protectors of Europe" narrative. I wonder what they have to say about the 4th crusade, I guess schismatics had it coming too.
>>
The narrator tries to act unbiased, but a quick glance at his twitter shows the opposite. He also isn't very good at keeping the viewer's interest, his videos mostly consist of him talking in a monotone voice through a mediocre microphone to a slideshow of paintings and drawings of the Crusades. Any other history Youtuber would make visual aids for what they are talking about, like showing simple battle plans or things of that nature. This guy however either doesn't know how to do that, or he's too lazy.

Basically he's biased and boring, but still one of the few Youtubers out there that deeply cover the history of the Crusades.
>>
>>3153793
Strong bias. Glosses over a lot of the massacres and barbarism done by the Crusaders.
Would love to see a piece done one day where the shitiness of both sides is factored in.
Also the Crusaders didn't give a shit about the Byzantines. Orthodox and Catholics back-stabbed each other at every turn even during the 1st Crusade.
>>
>>3153793
>today's post-prottie and illuministic propaganda goes too far and considers the crusades as some unabashed evul "kill everyone in the name of Christ", when historical circumstances are much more neutral and/or ambivalent;
>I KNOW, IM GONNA GO FULL RETARD IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION, AND CONSIDER IT THE BEST AND MOST NOBLE THING EVER, CRUSADERS A GOOD BOY, DINDU NUFFIN;
>>
Revisionism
>>
liked it better when it was called Sargon the Akkad
>>
>>3153793
I enjoy the unfiltered butthurt he's causing to various groups of people.
>>
Blue Pill: Crusaders did a bunch of massacres
Another blue pill: Muslims did massacres too and more of them

Red pill: Nobody gives a fuck about massacres. Conquer or be conquered.
>>
>>3154074
>No one gives a fuck about massacres
>No one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.