[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so if I'm bad and go to hell after death, what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.jpg (18KB, 437x336px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
18KB, 437x336px
Wait so if I'm bad and go to hell after death, what's judgement day for?
>>
I don't believe that doctrine.
I think you die and then are resurrected for judgement day where you then are sent to heaven or hell.

"Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live."
>>
File: judgement 16th cent_.jpg (632KB, 1201x1600px) Image search: [Google]
judgement 16th cent_.jpg
632KB, 1201x1600px
Where you go in the afterlife is usually but a foretaste one receives after the Judgement. When the Judgement happens one will be brought back to life, all of creation will be brought back to what it was before the Fall and the righteous shall inherit the earth while the wicked are cast into the lake of fire due to their wickedness. If you're a bad dude you ought to feel bad about yourself and all the bad things you did. You only have so much time on this earth so it's best to turn away from all the bad inclinations you have and try to be a better person, going so far as to do the opposite of them and the bad things you did previously. It also helps to believe in God too you know.
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>3153535
>I don't believe that doctrine.
>I think you die and then are resurrected for judgement day where you then are sent to heaven or hell.

LMFAO - no human has ever come back to life... That's right up there with "Jews don't burn if the King puts them in furnaces."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a94Kpkku94
>>
>>3153493
There's actually a fair bit of controversy on this, with some saying that this means that Judgement Day is a last chance to repent even for the dead.
>>
>>3153558
Do you think God gives you time to think about what you've done when you're melting in the lake of fire or is it just constant agony for eternity? Like is there a way to earn GBP when ur roasting so that you might be able to join the good guys in heaven eventually? Or is it more like, you get your chance to fix yourself up in life and once its over and you still havent cleaned yourself up then all bets are off? What if you're not a bad person by today's standards of morality but you reject the idea of God? Then where do you go? Also what if you subscribe to Allah instead but end up doing more good for the world in your lifetime than your average good Christian? Does Allah save you from God or are they like both subsidiaries of a parent company so it doesn't really matter cos you end up in the same place anyway?
>>
>>3153827
The thing is that most people believe that if you are from any other religion besides christianity, christian God will send you to hell. From my understanding, the christian God only chooses the people who do good on Earth because if a soul is given freewill, and that soul still uses that freedom to do good things, that person is worthy of going to heaven. Same thing in Islam, I had a islambro explain to me everything, a good christian or jew will always be put first of a bad muslim. Also, if you have done wrong, but deeply you really regret it, christian God and I assume Allah too will know and will forgive you. I'm not that guy btw
>>
>>3153827
>Do you think God gives you time to think about what you've done when you're melting in the lake of fire or is it just constant agony for eternity? Like is there a way to earn GBP when ur roasting so that you might be able to join the good guys in heaven eventually?
Here is a non-canon text that says yes to this question, I forget its name.
>>
>>3153827
>Do you think God gives you time to think about what you've done when you're melting in the lake of fire or is it just constant agony for eternity?

I don't have all the answers anon. I'm only going by what is revealed by divine revelation and what the church says on theological matters and I don't deal in speculation about things I don't know any measure of. I do know that before the judgement those who are unfortunate enough to be in Hell are given relief by the prayers of the saint's and of the Church and there are those who are delivered from Hell by these very prayers (if their sins aren't very great mind you).

>Like is there a way to earn GBP when ur roasting so that you might be able to join the good guys in heaven eventually?

Maybe, but like I said I don't know if such things would be available after the dread judgement. One can hope that all would be saved eventually, but such things are not guaranteed.

>Or is it more like, you get your chance to fix yourself up in life and once its over and you still havent cleaned yourself up then all bets are off?

It's really not good to put off repentance and cleansing oneself of sin anon. If one hasn't put any effort whatsoever in this and then die I don't have a feeling about that persons fate.

>What if you're not a bad person by today's standards of morality but you reject the idea of God?

I know the reasons for this are varied and some more heartbreaking than others but rejecting God is a very serious sin. Rejecting God is like throwing your salvation out the window and counting it as nought, especially if you once believed in Him.

>Then where do you go?

Not my place to judge but like I said; I got a bad feeling about where you would go.

(cont)
>>
>>3153827
>>3154076
>Also what if you subscribe to Allah instead but end up doing more good for the world in your lifetime than your average good Christian?

God might save him on account of his ignorance and his good deeds. This goes for all righteous pagans who hasn't heard of the Gospel and rejected it.

>Does Allah save you from God or are they like both subsidiaries of a parent company so it doesn't really matter cos you end up in the same place anyway?

There is only one God and Allah (as muslims know Him) is not Him.

t. Orthodox Christian
>>
>>3153802
Kill yourself
>>
>>3154076
>If one hasn't put any effort whatsoever in this and then die I don't have a good feeling about that persons fate

Fixed. Same poster btw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.