[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want people to give me your input on this country, its people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png (29KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
29KB, 1200x800px
I want people to give me your input on this country, its people and history... and why its so overlooked...

Lebanon
>>
>>3153138
Whats with the massive influx of posts about Lebanon?
>>
I like the flag because it reminds me of Christmas
>>
>>3153225
I dislike it because it reminds me of Stanford
>>
>>3153225
The colours are very appealing to the eye. And its better than the red, green and black of other Middle Eastern countries.
>>
File: why.jpg (5KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
5KB, 262x193px
>>3153138
beautiful country inhabited by shit people and surrounded by even bigger cunts
t. leb
>>
>>3153138
>this country
What country? It was created as a Christian theft of Muslim land.
>its people
There is no such thing as a Lebanese people. They are no different than Syrians.
>history
It has no history. Like I said, it was created solely as a Maronite ethno-state, but the pathetic attempt at apartheid failed just like the so-called country of Israel will.
>>
>>3153138
>Lebanon: Jewel of the Middle East
>1967: Arab-Israel war: Hi, we are peaceful muslim refugees
>Couple of years later: Muslim or else civil war
>Civil war 1975-1990
>End result: another shitty muslim country in the middle east
>>
>>3153526
>There is no such thing as Lebanese people
>What is the partition of the Ottomans
>What is 50's-60's Arab Nationalism
>>
>>3153594
Fake colonial splitting up of Syria. All those "people" are bullshit/
>>
>>3153526
On the contrary, it was created from the civil war. They barely have a people anymore, it does have a history, but it ended when you muzzies started pouring into the nation. Now they're just yet another mud brown arab state in the Levant, and that is from Beirut being the Paris of the Levant.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.