[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me the lowdown on this guy? I can't figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Kim_Il_Sung_Portrait-2.jpg (10KB, 220x278px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Il_Sung_Portrait-2.jpg
10KB, 220x278px
Can someone give me the lowdown on this guy?
I can't figure out if he was as much of a shithead as the next two grorious readers were or not.
>>
>>3150271
all three were/are shitheads. in kim il-sung's case, a lot can be blamed on the russians enabling him in many regards, and in turn one can also blame him for leaving the country in so shit a state. as much as a nutbar as his son, kim jong-il was, he played his bum hand decently. in terms of foreign policy anyways, he still had the same hard-on for command economics that his father had
>>
>>3151286
Kim Jon Il was in charge when North Korea really went to shit.

It went to shit because the Soviets stopped existing and propping them up. Just like with many communist nations through out the world in the 90s.

instead of economic reforms like China or revolution leading to a representative republic. Kim Jong-il decided to build a nuclear weapons program and black mail the world into giving him aid. Which President Clinton did.
>>
>>3150271
Kind of like Korea's Mao but he lived 20 years longer
>>
>>3150271
Kim Il-Sung is a shit head as much as Ngo Dinh Diem was a shit head. He was a foreign puppet put in place for his perfect competence. Kim Jong-Il was a very smart idiot, who had to deal with a horrible famine and went the way any Stalinist would. Kim Jong-Un is just straight up incompetent.
>>
>>3152346
Kim the Third is playing his part. Rattling the nuclear saber for China.
>>
>>3152363
I'd be surprised if North Korea is around any longer. Anything is possible. People keep predicting of its collapse since the 1990s but even famine and isolation has proven no match for the regime.
>>
>>3152371
>>3152371
China keeps them going. Plus all the foreign aid they got for supposedly not developing nuclear weapons.

Best Korea exists to be that little unstable country with nuclear missiles. So China can then get concessions for everyone else, to "put pressure on north korea".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.