[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be snowniggers >"hey, rolf and olav, let's head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

>be snowniggers
>"hey, rolf and olav, let's head over to one of the world's most powerful emirates and lay siege to some of their territory"
>"yeah that'll totally work lol"
>some time later
>"get in, loser, we're going to kill some muslims"
>win at first (against shitty local "muslim forces", whatever the hell that means)
>"see? this is easy"
>after a while have to fight against actual soldiers
>Umayyad troops rush you
>ohshit.jpg
>lose almost half your ships
>end up getting btfo
Even Vikings had to bow to the Muslim warrior in the end, it seems.
>>
>>3148466
silly me, i forgot to add this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_raid_on_Seville
>>
>>3148466
>"In addition, some of the raiders remained and settled in the area, converted to Islam, and became cheese traders"
HAHHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>3148466
>He doesnt know about the norwegian crusade
It was hell of an adventure and one of the coolest stories in history.
>>
>be mudslim
>hey brother let's go and conquered Sardinia, conquering such a scarcely inhabitanted island will be a joke and well use it as a base to attack and conquer Rome and all of The Christian world
>lose
>your whole 200 ships fleet is destroyed "in a storm"
>return
>lose again
>again
>again and your whole army and the leader are killed

So much for The muslim """warriors"""
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.