[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /his/ Recently I’ve been getting this impending sense of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Sup /his/
Recently I’ve been getting this impending sense of doom because I’ve realised my life is one tiny snapshot of experience which is incredibly fleeting and once it’s gone it’s probably gone forever. Cue feelings of unreality, spending a lot of time in bed etc.
Tips on ways of getting over this philosophical hump? I was just fine before.
>>
that's just the spirit of the age. it's been like that since the 1700s.
>>
>>3147995
Develop a drinking problem then get your life back on track in your 30's
>>
Dear sir, you are deeply troubled for no good reason.
If you investigate the mystery, the truth will reveal itself.
Put your faith in the Light.
>>
>>3148000
that's what's happening man
>>
File: 1501023097923.png (53KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1501023097923.png
53KB, 914x1091px
>babbehs first existential crisis

Pic related
>>
>>3148047
Not really. Had it on and off for years. I miss being a kid. But then again I was anxious a lot as a kid but I didn't know what it was and thought it was normal. Sob sob.
>>
>>3148011
>this
>>
Study Buddhism. It is all about impermanence and showing how you don't have to fear it.
>>
>>3148154
thanks anon. I'm p interested in Buddhism, think I have a book or two somewhere.
>>
>>3148229

No worries
>>
>>3147995
Embrace Islam :^)
>>
>>3147995
Nothing you do will have any permanent effects. Solution: focus on the temporary. Bring happiness to others and to yourself. Improve the lives of others. Just because your actions cannot affect the lives of those 1,000 years into the future doesn't mean you can't help those in the present.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.