[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was antisemitism so commonplace basically in the thousand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0138.jpg (31KB, 300x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
31KB, 300x371px
Why was antisemitism so commonplace basically in the thousand years leading to WWII? Why is it that in the current epoch it is relegated to neet far right shitheads?
>>
>>3147027
were not allowed to make fun of them, that's the allure of it all

its like swearing , your not supposed to do it
>>
institutional christian and muslim persecution

these days its because the far right are simply just stupid and paranoid
>>
>>3147027
Commonplace where and when? Antisemitism isnt an eternal global phenomenon but confined to different places during different times. To say that it is universal for the last 1000 years is simply untrue
>>
>>3147037
Thats only been true since after ww2 which is outside the period op is talking about
>>
>>3147027
>all throughout history we've been targeted by almost every single civilization we went to
>surely this isn't out fault
>>
>>3147027
Because Jews are objectively horrible people. If a kid gets kicked out of a dozen schools, you wouldn't think "well every single school must have been wrong", you realize the kid is terrible.
>>
>>3147027
Humans have naturally been distrusting of outside tribes and peoples. Coincidentally the Jews have been a foreign tribe in nearly country they've inhabited.
>>
>>3147037
This is only true now because we feel bad for some reason you dope. Before everyone did it openly.
>>
>>3147087
>>3147071
Have any of you ever looked at the reasons given for expulsion?

Most of the times it was stupid shit like "Host desecration" AKA Jews steal the communion wafer and stab it to torture Jesus. When I hear people cite how many times Jews have been kicked it out it's funny to me when you really look at the stupid ass reasons given. Oh no an Earthquake it must have been caused by Jewish presence lets throw them all out.
>>
>>3147102
>New Jew shows up into town
>Earthquakes start to happen
>Hmmm who could be behind this hole?
>>
>>3147027
I don't know what you're talking about OP antisemitism is still here, it's even re-surging in current days.

Humanity's hate for the Jewish people doesn't seem like it will ever go away.
>>
>>3147027
Not everyone hated us. I'm a Georgian Jew we were fine for over a thousand years without a single incident until the Russians showed up.
>>
>>3147027
Jews wouldn't integrate in the countries they'd settle in, stick in close knit groups and usually work to make a profit and end up extremely successful.
This is seen as greedy or selfish and in many cases was both, the fact the Jews wouldn't integrate into the cultures they were prospering off of made non-Jews even less satisfied.
Jews are sorta like if gypsies got power in your country.

Far Right being antisemetic is attributed to multiple reasons. The actually founded ones would be how they have a very traditional view and still see them the same, especially given how they dominate Hollywood and all the mainstream media channels, or the fact that Jews tend to lean Left, and how Far Right are generally pro-free speech, and the fact negative opinions on Jewish people are typically silenced is seen as something that needs to be fought for them.
And then there's the ones who just go lol Hitler and try to just be edgy and piss people off saying Hitler was great for killing Jews while at the same time saying he never killed any.
>>
>>3147050
I dunno they been kicked out of the countries they lived like 100 times.
>>
>>3147189
Mostly for economic reasons though. They would be kicked out, then invited back in 3 years later personally by the King. Learn the Medieval Economy and it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>3147189
>le expulsion meme
have you studied each case to see if the reasons were the same for ALL cases? Can you name me the countries they were expelled out of outside of Europe mainly 1200 to 1600? You're basically the essence of the person who says "where there's smoke there's fire"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.