[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in precarious financial situation >decide to have multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>be in precarious financial situation
>decide to have multiple children
Why do people do this?
>>
In the past? To have more workers
Now? To collect more welfare checks
>>
>>3146204
Social security. If you cant have a proper rent then you gotta have several children to feed you and take care of you when you are old.
>>
>>3146204
Muh DIK muhfugga BIX NOOD
>>
>>3146212
There's no guarantee that your children will take care of you when you get old. Seems a very risky strategy.
>>
>>3146204
Irrational people just let themselves go during sex, lose control and get pregnant after
>>
You children are your retirement when you are poor and/or living as subsistence farmers. They are also your only hope of getting out of poverty.

All your ancestors did the same so don't act like an elitist cunt.
>>
>>3146230

You have to realize, for the vast majority of human history (and prehistory), the infant mortality rate hovered at least around 100 per 1000 (1 in 10 babies pretty much).

The "relative cost" of raising a kid has also ballooned astronomically.

Also if you're on welfare, you get more money for more kids. And if you're on welfare, you likely don't invest in much in a particular child. If you know what I mean.
>>
>>3146204
Sex is free.
>>
>>3146204
primal urges
>>
lack of education means not thinking things through means being hedonistic as fuck means lots of babies
>>
poor people r dum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXhPywzSm5I
>>
>>3146230
That's why you have the maximum possible number.
>>
Kids aren't that expensive really if you prepare your meals at home. However, society has moved to more prepackage meals full of shit and snacks for the kids so they are kept perptually hungry but also fat at the same time with their teeth rotting out and sick with diabetes which leads to >>3146349
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.