[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If race and IQ are irrelevant or don't matter because we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 47

File: CR_1r_iW0AAjMrg.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CR_1r_iW0AAjMrg.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
If race and IQ are irrelevant or don't matter because we're all equal, can someone explain why Africa still hadn't invented the wheel by the time Europeans were conquering the world?

How can anyone realistically believe that all races are equal in ability?
>>
>Muh wheel
Did it ever cross your mind that they had no need for it? What benefit would a circular shape bring to a bunch of nomadic pastoralists and/or hunter-gatherers? They also didn't have horses to domesticate to drag a cart with wheels which is what makes them most useful in the first place, and don't fucking post a Zebra smart arse
>>
>>3142915
They are just not, looking at it realistically and how people evolved, africa really lack something, I dont know what. And no its not because evil whitey colonised a good bit of it for a few decades. They had a lot of time before that nothing happened that is worth mentioning except insanely brutal tribal warfare and slave trade among those tribes. (africans were the first to sell other africans off btw)

>>3142946
You know, we didnt exactly "need" the wheel either but we still got the idea and followed through with it. Africans on the other hand didnt.
That has to say something.
>>
Does that mean that Germanics are a different race from Romans? They were living in tribes while romans were conquering the world.
>>
>>3142946
erm, it would allow them to transport anything and everything thereby shortening the amount of time they spend moving an large quantity. Also, every single nation that ever progressed invented the wheel, roughly around the same time, regardless of where in the world they were.
The Africans didn't invent anything else did they? They couldn't farm the crops or mine the gold, diamonds, uranium or platinum that they have plenty of.
>>
>>3142915
The europeans also never invented the wheel. It was brought from out east lile most of European civilization. The real question is why did the eastern mediterean civ fail to spread far into subsaharen Africa.
>>
File: IMG_0060.jpg (269KB, 900x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.jpg
269KB, 900x664px
>They had a lot of time before that nothing happened that is worth mentioning
>>
>>3142979
One nation invented the wheel, ever. It was the Ukraine, and it just spread from there.

Is that really the thesis you want to go with? "Ukrainians are the only people capable of creating a civilization."
>>
>>3142993
Well, even if I changed the statement to: most civilisations adopted the wheel easily except Africa, it still remains the same. They didn't progress in any form. As a civilisation they were stuck thousands of years behind the rest of the world until the colonialists arrived.
>>
File: IMG_0054.jpg (166KB, 345x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
166KB, 345x450px
>They had a lot of time before that, nothing happened that is worth mentioning
>>
The wheel has been invented twice. Once in central Asia and once in Mesoamerica. Europeans didn't invent the wheel either.
>>
>>3142987
No, the Proto-Indo-Europeans invented the spoked wheel and spread it both east and west. While a completely solid disk was in use in the Middle-East and East Asia by Sumerians, the Egyptians, and the Chinese before the spoked wheel came along the PIE did indeed invent the spoked wheel. So, yes, the ancestors of what would go on to become Europeans did indeed invent (a form of) the wheel completely on their own.

>The real question is why did the eastern mediterean civ fail to spread far into subsaharen Africa.
For the same reason that nobody went south of the Sahara until Arab slavers started to get curious and desperate: The Sahara is an insurmountable wall of desert that was absolutely uncross able until Arabs brought their desert faring traditions and camels out of Arabia. And no, you cannot go east past Somalia, that area is filled with bloodthirsty pirates and tribals. And no, you cannot go west along the route Hanno took, until Europeans invented advanced ocean faring techniques and technology you'd be stuck either making the voyage by rowing or using the specialized boats of the Mediterranean which could not stand the rough seas of the open Atlantic.
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (71KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
71KB, 555x416px
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (420KB, 1378x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
420KB, 1378x1920px
>They had a lot of time before that nothing happened that is worth mentioning..
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (57KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
57KB, 460x250px
>They had a lot of time before that nothing happened that is worth mentioning....
>>
File: you right now.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
you right now.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>3142915
>What are the Swahili city states?
>What is Mali?
>What is Ghana?
>What were the Sahara trade routes?
>What is the Great Zimbabwe civilization?

And of course, >muh' Europeans
Kind of funny how none of the six original river valley civilizations were in Europe. It's almost as if people have equal potential, but are affected heavily by their environment.

Nice bait thread btw
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (73KB, 566x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
73KB, 566x513px
>They had a lot of time before that, nothing happened that is worth mentioning
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (127KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
127KB, 900x600px
>>
>>3143022
>>3143017
Arabs != Blacks

Africa is a underdeveloped savage land and it will always be. Anything else doesnt work there.

All you pseudo "niggerlovers", pardon my french, typical americans indoctrinated by the media.
Have you ever been to Africa? Do you know how the locals tick mostly? Its like handling a whole continent full of overgrown 12 year olds with no concept of causality. Of course not everyone is like that but absolutely most of them are like that.
If i have money i drink beer until it runs out, when it runs out i drink water.
oh shit i forgot i needed food and clothes for my baby. well... tomorrow is another day.

thats the actual african for you, they dont think longer than 5 hours ahead. I worked for foreign aid groups in Mali, Mozambique and Ethiopia.
Ethiopians have the most civilized vibe to them. The rest consisted to 80% of said 12 year old overgrown children who want want want and then get mad when they fuck up. every. fucking.time.
>>
>>3143002
is that something special?
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (2MB, 1555x1884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
2MB, 1555x1884px
>>3143046
Swahili are primarily of Bantu origin though with some Arab mixture. The vast majority of them are black.
>>
>>3143027
Zimbabwe? Do you mean Rhodesia? Because Zimabwe is a total mess since the blacks took it from the whites and destroyed the farmers.
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (174KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
174KB, 800x516px
>>3143061
No, he meant the original Zimbabwe from the Middle Ages.
>>
>>3143075
>southern african civilisation in the middle ages

is this some kind of meme? i'm being serious here.
>>
>>3143092
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe#
>>
>>3143092
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Zimbabwe
>>
>>3143092
Retard.
>>
>>3143095
>>3143100

They weren't even able to document the construction of the monument. Europeans had to do it for them.

But, I must say it seems like it was a great achievement. Does it make them a great civilisation though? No. Nothing came of it.
>>
>>3142915
>If race and IQ are irrelevant or don't matter because we're all equal

Equal in value doesn't mean equal in competence moron.

Human equality is about the strong not smashing the weak just because they can, not about how easy it was for you to get a PhD.
>>
>>3142915
>africa has less water sources available to humans than other inhabited regions
>1% dehydration roughly decreases brain capacity by 4%
>there are fewer opportunities to plant crops and sheit
>less resources mean less extra energy and less down time to come up with SCIENCE
>water sources were further apart, coastal regions had less contact surface over waterways
exchange and developement of knowledge is slowed down that way.
it's not only a matter of what is available, but also to what degree.
compare to the mediterran areas and the indian subcontinent, where the first breakthroughs in trade, philosophy and science were made.

also keep in mind the way how technological progress is made, as it is roughly exponential like the last 20 years showed. a development stunt of 10.000 years is extremely small compared to the age of humanity, but it is extremely significant with how things develope.
>>
>>3143157
>1% dehydration
top kek

Also, African has the most fertile land in the world and an abundance of natural resources. How come whitey was able to turn Rhodesia and South Africa into agricultural powerhouses which suddenly changed when the africans took it back from them? Did the african continent suddenly have more water when whitey arrived?
Fascinating stuff.
>>
>>3143129
The problem with this "humanitarian" view is that after a while, you'll be surrounded by 70 IQ machete wielding savages, and no amount of "kumbaya" will prevent them from raping and murdering you.
>>
>>3143128
The funny thing is that it most probably was an arab trading post.
>>
>>3143129
does that mean that race and IQ are important ie that they do matter in terms of competence?

many people outright deny this and cry ''racism''
>>
File: IMG_0171.jpg (425KB, 1700x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
425KB, 1700x793px
>>3143128
If you have a strong understanding of history, you'd realize the futility of your logic. The Ancient Greeks went centuries without written language prior to contact with the Phonecians. Many Germanics were on par with much of Africa prior to Roman contact. Just like anything else, "Europe" is not something that was created in some kind of a timeless vacuum but rather the result of a millennia of various influences. Subsaharan Africa has always been relatively isolated from the civilized world but even despite that, they achieved respectable levels of social complexity on par with what many Europeans had prior to influence from the Near East. (Iron working, architecture, and so on).

Pic related is as equally fallacious as the africa hate but since it's directed at Europeans, I imagine you'll understand why. Great civilization is not some spontaneous development of static groups on a linear path. It's the result of continuous blending of various inputs.
>>
>>3143168
like improved watering methods that were made possible through technological advancements.
and an already higher standard of education that the white man also derived from home, and passed onto those who could afford it (which are mostly his descendants. no free education and no enforced standard of education for everyone)
>>
>>3143186
Allow me to retort.

First off, even those savage "germanics" were thousands of years ahead of sub saharans in terms of technological development. Sub saharans pretty much never developed any civilizations, save for some petty kingdoms founded by berbers in the sahel and by arabs on the east african coast. Germanics, on the other hand, had complex trading networks, irrigation, the wheel, etc.

The idea that "continuous blending" is what creates great civilizations seems absolutely baseless. The isolated Anglos developed a far greater civilization than the very mixed Ottomans.
>>
>>3142915
HOW COME GERMANICS WERE THE NIGGERS OF ANCIENT TIMES AND 2000 YEARS LATER THEY WERE THE MOST SOPHISTICATED
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (739KB, 1920x1229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
739KB, 1920x1229px
>>
>>3143213
Nice berber civ.
>>
>>3143186
if that is true, where did it all go wrong? Africa today is the most impoverished continent on earth. every single country is rife with massive corruption and dictorship or pseudo-dictators. If they were once a prosperous people how can it be that nothing was carried over from generation to generation? how did they suddenly become so violent and uncivilised?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 280x180px
>>3142946
The average distance a woman walks in Africa to collect water is 3.75 miles (6 km). Now, in Africa, communities of any language have no shortage of this domesticated animal called "woman."

Surely, there have to be more efficient ways to transport it than on a woman's head. What if I told you said animal could be dragging carts?
>>
>>3143210
>petty kingdoms founded by berbers in the sahel and by arabs on the east african coast.
Mali, Ghana and several other kingdoms were not founded by Arabs or Berbers dude, they were indisputably blacks. Likewise with Swahili, they were primarily of Bantu stock and they had impressive trade networks. This was accomplished through influence.

Look at your world today. Your numbers come from Arabs who got it from Indians. Democracy and countless works of philosopophy originated from the Greeks who were illiterate fo centuries prior to contact from Phonecians. Christianity is a product of Greco-Roman-Judaic blending. Algebra has its roots in Persians and Arabs as well as Babylonian history if you go back far enough. Literally nothing is created in a vacuum.
>>
>>3143275
>Mali, Ghana and several other kingdoms were not founded by Arabs or Berbers dude, they were indisputably blacks
I disputably disagree. There is no evidence that either of these kingdoms were 'native', on the other hand there is plenty of evidence that they are foreign in origin. Them being foreign was the standard opinion of academia until that opinion became too "problematic".

>Look at your world today. Your numbers come from Arabs who got it from Indians. Democracy and countless works of philosopophy originated from the Greeks who were illiterate fo centuries prior to contact from Phonecians. Christianity is a product of Greco-Roman-Judaic blending. Algebra has its roots in Persians and Arabs as well as Babylonian history if you go back far enough. Literally nothing is created in a vacuum.
I agree, but Africans were not living in a vacuum. Why did the Greeks, Arabs, Indians all develop their little contributions, whereas the various african ethnicities didn't?
>>
>>3143285
>I disputably disagree. There is no evidence that either of these kingdoms were 'native', on the other hand there is plenty of evidence that they are foreign in origin. Them being foreign was the standard opinion of academia until that opinion became too "problematic".

So are all the nordic kingdoms, they are all We wuzzing Romans and Greeks. Who cares.
>>
>>3143302
What? No, I was implying that those various kingdoms were founded by invaders. Nordic kingdoms weren't founded by Roman invaders.

It's sad the mental hoops trying to rationalize the failure of blacks makes some people go through.
>>
>>3143312
Whats really sad is are those mental hoops racists go through ("Those kingdoms were not ACTUALLY black") because they have nothing else they are proud of except their skin color.
>>
>>3143324
Stating facts is not jumping through mental hoops. You sound like a butthurt nog.
>>
File: IMG_0216.jpg (110KB, 964x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
110KB, 964x681px
>>3143285
We have primary sources that talk about the black inhabitants and leaders of these kingdoms. Do you really believe that there is an academic conspiracy in place fabricating documents?

>I agree, but Africans were not living in a vacuum
Yes many of them were. And as soon as groups did start communicating with the outside world, you see a corresponding amount of native development. Also, it goes without saying that "Africa" and "Africans" are hugely anachronistic terms. The continent is huge and talking about hem as though they're a single group of people is pretty inaccurate.
>>
>>3142915
Because ancient Africans didn't need wheels, or any other tools for that matter. They used their minds to move things and could even fly. I ain't bullshittin you!
>>
>>3143335
>Moving arbitrary definitions so they fit your racist views
>"IM STATING FACTS PEOPLE"

You sound like a butthurt racist white guy.
>>
>>3143337
>We have primary sources that talk about the black inhabitants and leaders of these kingdoms.
Primary source written in arabic by arab scholars?

>Yes many of them were.
No, they were living on the same continent of Africa. With that logic, why did Eurasia not form a "vacuum", but Africa did? More excuses.
>>
"Africa didn't have kingdoms"

Now we sit and wait for the racists to show up to declare all these kingdoms "not black because they didn't look and behave like my racist image of blacks".
>>
/pol/tards are fucking parasites
>>
>>3143346
>Moving arbitrary definitions
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3143356
of course i forgot the picture
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (167KB, 1183x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
167KB, 1183x591px
>>3143285
>Mali
>not native

Ibn Battuta on Mali

>Thus I reached the city of Malli [Mali], the capital of the king of the blacks. I stopped at the cemetery and went to the quarter occupied by the whites, where I asked for Muhammad ibn al-Faqih. I found that he had hired a house for me and went there. His son-in-law brought me candles and food, and next day Ibn al-Faqih himself came to visit me, with other prominent residents. I met the qadi of Malli, 'Abd ar-Rahman, who came to see me; he is a black, a pilgrim, and a man of fine character. I met also the interpreter Dugha, who is one of the principal men among the blacks. All these persons sent me hospitality-gifts of food and treated me with the utmost generosity--may God reward them for their kindnesses!

>The blacks possess some admirable qualities. They are seldom unjust, and have a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Their sultan shows no mercy to anyone who is guilty of the least act of it. There is complete security in their country. Neither traveller nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence. They do not confiscate the property of any white man who dies in their country, even if it be uncounted wealth. On the contrary, they give it into the charge of some trustworthy person among the whites, until the rightful heir takes possession of it. They are careful to observe the hours of prayer, and assiduous in attending them in congregations, and in bringing up their children to them.

>On Fridays, if a man does not go early to the mosque, he cannot find a corner to pray in, on account of the crowd. It is a custom of theirs to send each man his boy [to the mosque] with his prayer-mat; the boy spreads it out for his master in a place befitting him [and remains on it] until he comes to the mosque. Their prayer-mats are made of the leaves of a tree resembling a date-palm, but without fruit.
>>
>>3142915
>group of people x turned out less advanced than group y
>therefore group x was inherently worse
wow OP, i'd like to see you use this metric in action. If you get bad grades, is it because you have the "bad grades" gene?
>>
File: Hitler kun.jpg (47KB, 447x618px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler kun.jpg
47KB, 447x618px
>>3143354
Africa is a tall continent, with varying temperatures and flora zones, There are mountains and deserts and jungles and plains and savannas. Eurasia on the other hand is a wide continent with mostly plains and steppes, So irrigation, architecture and farming techniques that are used in China can be used in France as well, on the other hand, Africans would have to be more creative since even just West Africa has varying regional climates and flora and fauna.

Also Sub Saharan Africans have a lower IQ since they didn't have the need to prepare for winter.
>>
File: African_slave_trade.png (98KB, 721x600px) Image search: [Google]
African_slave_trade.png
98KB, 721x600px
>>3143369
Kek
>>
>>3143388
So the claims of an arab traveler visiting centuries after the establishment of the dynasty is irrefutable proof?

I have a question, why did the Malians start speaking arabic, using arabic script, and practicing Islam?
>>
Africa had lots of kingdoms. But they never had a true empire. So the actual question should be why Africa never formed a huge empire like China, India, Persia, Rome, etc. The reason for that is simply because subsaharan Africa is not well suited for that. There are no river deltas that can sustain a city of tens of thousands that would be the base of a rising empire. Also, the kingdoms were located significantly further away from each other than in the middle east, northern India or China, so exchanging technologies and conquering neighbouring kingdoms was significantly harder.
>>
>>3143411
>I have a question, why did the Malians start speaking arabic, using arabic script, and practicing Islam?
Why did Ancient Greeks adopt Phoenician script? Why did the Europeans start using Arabic/Indian numerals? Why did the Japanese adopt Chinese culture? Why did Germanics start practicing Christianity? Giving and taking influence from each other is how humans progress.
>>
>>3143388
The Jews obviously faked this
>>
>>3142915
> while Europeans were conquering the world
And that's your measuring stick for which civilization is best? Which group of people has the biggest rock to beat the other guy over the head with?

Well you won. You can now raise the temperature of a city to the surface of the Sun. You can destroy your entire hemisphere in less time than it takes to order a pizza.

And, in rolling your fancy wheels around, you've done more damage to the environment than thousands of years of Africans living in harmony with nature. Eventually, your own vanity will make your continent unliveable.

Congratulations. You must be so proud.
>>
>>3143210
How exactly are the anglos isolated? They've been COLONISED for centuries by Latins, Vikings, Franks, etc.

Technological progress is mainly achieved through that idea of continuous blending and necessity. Being given plentiful resources makes life easy already, and doesn't exactly encourage you to find ways to improve life
>>
>>3143448
In those cases, it is a case of adoption, here it is a case of complete acceptance of a foreign culture.

Greeks may have adapted the phonecian script, but they still spoke greek, invented their own version of the script, and maintained their culture.

On the other hand there is nothing African about Timbuktu.
>>
>>3143411
>there were no native black kingdoms
>ok well they were culturally arabized, they don't count.

holy shit, can't win.
>>
>>3143474
Anglos have been largely left alone since the Norman invasions. Almost a millennia.
>>
>>3143472
To be fair though, all that was done by racist dickheads like OP, western civilization isn't inherently bad.
>>
>>3143485
They maybe never got invaded, but that doesnt mean they were isolated. In fact, they were in war with a european power almost constantly.
>>
>>3143210
>The isolated Anglos developed a far greater civilization than the very mixed Ottomans.
What the fuck are you talking about? Britain was constantly in contact with the other European powers, we have a fucking German queen.
>>
>>3143481
My point is exactly that they were not culturally arabized, you stupid nigger. If they had simply been "arabized" they would have retained most of their native culture.

My point is that the degree to which they behaved like arabs is only explainable by the fact that they WERE arabs, at least originally.

Understand now, Jamal?
>>
>>3143540
>They maybe never got invaded,
Thanks for agreeing with me

>>3143549
>What the fuck are you talking about?
That there was no invasion of England following the Norman invasion. Do you suffer from mental retardation?
>>
>>3143092
Retard
>>
>>3143557
>not being invaded is the same thing as being isolated.

so i guess the US are living in isolations since 250 years.
>>
>>3143557
He's right though, Anglo plebs might be homogenous but the aristocracy was always a mixture of Anglo, Latin, German and Scandinavian elements. And frankly, English working class is no better than your average nigger.
>>
>>3143411
Hahaha.
>>
>>3143448
Greeks had a script before approximating the Phoenician one, though, look up Linear B.
>>
>>3143553
Nothing you're saying is founded on archeology, history, or deep understanding of the region. You're spouting unfounded speculation based on your pre-conceived ideas of race.

Mali was founded by Maninka people who spoke their native language primarily. The founding of the kingdom is attested to by centuries old oral tradition in the form of the Epic of Sundiata. I'm sure you'll dismiss it despite the fact that Homer's stories were also orally transmitted for centuries. For some reason, the bar is raised impossibly high for you to give africans any credit.
>>
>>3143609
of course
>>
>>3143623
All right I give up Africa was teeming with advanced civilizations before whitey showed up, and if it weren't for racism they'd have IQs in the 150s.
>>
>>3143642
hehe u mad whitey
>>
>>3143642
>implying retards cannot create a civilization
Ever heard of Sumer or Akkad? Middle Easterners are literal brainlet, yet they pretty much invented civilizaiton.
>>
>>3143642
>gets his baseless argument btfo by facts
>resorts to sarcastic strawman retort
Kek
>>
>>3143346
Why don't you move to africa or to a black neighbourhood and show us how tolerant and progressive you are?
>>
>>3143357
Guess you haven't been to a majority african country or city then...
>>
>>3143195
the Boers were hardly intellectuals nor did they bring in very advanced technology though.

Were the africans in the region nomadic at the time? How come they never settled?
>>
>>3143398
This isn't what this thread is about. It is about why africans are so underdeveloped and primitive, even though the colonialists brought civilisation to them and the fact that we are constantly being told that race and IQ differences don't exist or that it is racist to discuss it.

My motivation for the thread was to answer that issue, if we are all equal and there are no differences in IQ between races - why is Africa so poor, primitive, violent etc etc
>>
>>3143737
>the Boers were hardly intellectuals nor did they bring in very advanced technology though
They literally arrived dirt poor and illiterate and yet created a sophisticated and prosperous agricultural network. Meanwhile, 200 years later a bunch of cuckolds on /his/ will argue that niggers never developed because you can't farm in Africa.
>>
File: IMG_0182.png (168KB, 2069x2681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.png
168KB, 2069x2681px
>>3143745
>even though the colonialists brought civilisation to them
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3143662
He's actually right. You're implying what he is stating sarcastically.
>>
>>3143760
Sorry you're right. Africans were developing medicine, mining gold, building ships and roads and cities when whitey arrived. The europeans learnt everything from the africans.
WE
WUZ
KANGZ
>>
>>3143760
It's true. I wish my country got colonized the same way African countries did, they brought technology and education that helped them leap 500 years into the future in a whim pretty much.
>>
>>3143761
Yes by proving that Mali was founded, lead and inhabited by native people and not Arabs contrary his ridiculous theory, I was certainly implying that.
>>
>>3142915
Technological development isn't linear and its ridiculous to compare what was achieved by Europeans and set is as a standard to all races when there is no way to measure how Europe or their civilizations could have developed differently.

Can you realistically prove that if blacks had inhabited Europe and whites Africa, technological and cultural development would have been different?

There's nothing to base this on.
>>
>>3142970
Genetically they were almost identical.
>>
File: IMG_0179.png (27KB, 495x106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.png
27KB, 495x106px
>>3143821
Germanics were nigger tier during Greco-Roman tier.
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (416KB, 1491x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
416KB, 1491x1475px
>>3143833
>>
>>3142991
>>3143002
Those aren't great accompaniments and given that couldn't even get themselves it leads me to believe much if that was revisionism.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (470KB, 1242x1375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
470KB, 1242x1375px
>>3143821
>>
>>3142987
Yes they did. Sites show Neolithic europeans had the wheel
>>
>>3143012
I hope you are joking.
>>
>>3143846
the roman should be black
>>
>>3143027
>Civilization

Those civilizations were minor and sad. Many only formed because of outside influence and not didn't last more than a few generations they also never made a lstng impression on the world.

>Much pol

The battle cry of the trigger left.
>>
>>3143075
What a monument to civilization.
>>
>>3143819
>Well africans were behind europeans on every metric in reality but you can't refute my hypothetical question so i win
Go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>3143095
>>3143100
They didn't build that.... As obama would say.

They weren't capable of that. It was built by Arabs.
>>
>>3143819
what about >>3143748 ?
>>
>>3143356
Who gives a shit if they had kingdoms if they were king of straw huts?

Monarchy is just a government type, it doesn't prove the society was advanced. Any idiot ruler can say "When I die, my son will be ruler."
>>
>>3143324
We don't have to go through hoops the history and science prove us correct. Not only that but those "black" civilizations were minor and unremarkable compare to the rest of the world.
>>
>>3143846
>>3143833
>>3143836
Why do you shitskins feel the need to constantly divide Latins and Germanics?
>>
>>3143346
You cannot dispute history.
>>
>>3143356
They may call them "kingdoms" or "civilizations" but those great black nation's fell apart very quickly.
>>
>>3143930
>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls. He said that the Gauls, although warlike, could be civilized, but the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and so had to be conquered.
>>
>>3143912
>Archaeologists generally agree that the builders probably spoke one of the Shona languages,[65][66] based upon evidence of pottery,[67][68] oral traditions[61][69] and anthropology[2] and were probably descended from the Gokomere culture.[62] The Gokomere culture, an eastern Bantu subgroup, existed in the area from around 500 AD and flourished from 200 AD to about 800 AD. Archaeological evidence indicates that it constitutes an early phase of the Great Zimbabwe culture.[7][61][70][71] The Gokomere culture likely gave rise to both the modern Mashona people,[72] an ethnic cluster comprising distinct sub-ethnic groups such as the local Karanga clan[citation needed] and the Rozwi culture, which originated as several Shona states.[73] Gokomere-descended groups such as the Shona probably contributed the African component of the ancestry of the Lemba. Gokomere peoples were probably also related to certain nearby early Bantu groups like the Mapungubwe civilisation of neighbouring North eastern South Africa, which is believed to have been an early Venda-speaking culture, and to the nearby Sotho.

>More recent archaeological work has been carried out by Peter Garlake, who has produced the comprehensive descriptions of the site,[74][75][76] David Beach[2][77][78] and Thomas Huffman,[61][79] who have worked on the chronology and development of Great Zimbabwe and Gilbert Pwiti, who has published extensively on trade links.[16][31][80] Today, the most recent consensus appears to attribute the construction of Great Zimbabwe to the Shona people.[81][82] Some evidence also suggests an early influence from the probably Venda speaking peoples of Mapungubwe.[62]

Shona people who are black. Not Arabs
>>
>>3143357
Then you can leave our site if you can't handle history or facts. This isn't your safe space.
>>
>>3143942
Answer my question.
>>
>>3143930
The Greeks and Romans themselves did the dividing.
>>
>>3143369
Pretty sad actually. Considering how many resou and fertile land they had. Those "kingdoms" were mostly a collection of straw hut villages who were loyal to one warlord. They had not lasting culture or impact.
>>
>>3143947
What thread are you following? It's the poltards getting btfo by history and facts.
>>
>>3143950
>Leftists can't argue a point.
>Must be pol
>>
File: IMG_0178.jpg (473KB, 908x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
473KB, 908x1027px
>>3143958
>Those "kingdoms" were mostly a collection of straw hut villages who were loyal to one warlord. They had not lasting culture or impact.
sounds familiar
>>
>>3143961
Maybe in your fantasy land.
>>
File: great zimlol.jpg (58KB, 485x530px) Image search: [Google]
great zimlol.jpg
58KB, 485x530px
>>3143369
>Great Zimbabwe empire
This is beyond pathetic. It was a bunch of mud huts encircled by a stone wall that traded with neighboring tribesmen for resources. If this is an "empire", then even tree bark eating foragers in 700 AD Lithuania were an "empire".
>>
>>3143979
>Stone walls
>Stone buildings
>>
>>3143945
Again those buildings were not their designs or creation.
>>
>>3143095
>>3143100
Not even remotely a civilization.
>>
>>3143819
That's irrelevant. Because Europeans are more developed genetically because of where they evolved.
>>
>>3143042
This was rebuilt by the French, still a glorified sandcastle compared to shit Rome built.
>>
>>3143991
>stone
Ok if stone is what impresses you then see

>>3143075
>>
>>3143994
And what evidence or source do you present to support that?
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (406KB, 1314x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
406KB, 1314x860px
>>3143958
>straw hut villages who were loyal to one warlord.
>>
>>3143988
lmfao, I guess my backyard is an even greater empire.
>>
>>3144021
>everyone who thinks niggers are shit must be a Nordicist who worships Odin
Nice strawman.
>>
>>3144035
>missed the point entirely
>>
>>3144021
The thing is the nords 2000 years ago were still more advanced than the niggs today.

The only reason the nigs have concrete buildings and any form of infrastructure is because of the Europeans.
>>
>>3144044
What was the point exactly?
>>
>>3144015
The thing is that was built when those Europeans we're building massive cathedrals. All that picture shows me is a ruined wall.
>>
>>3143354
What does it matter the language it's in? I guess we should just throw out almost everything we know about the Archaemenids because it was all written by the Greeks.
>>
>>3143042
This was built at a time when Europeans had build massive stone castles and fortifications.

It's honestly just a sad sand castle
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (284KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
284KB, 1024x747px
>>3144069
>This was built at a time when Europeans had build massive stone castles and fortifications.
>>
>>3143760
Negros couldn't even feed themselves properly. Hell they still can't.
>>
File: AussehenSlawenburg.jpg (65KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
AussehenSlawenburg.jpg
65KB, 500x278px
>>3144028
I'm serious, niggers are treated like children. You know when a small child memorizes the multiplication table, his parents will go all AWWW HE'S SO SMART and praise him like he's a little genius, but when an adult does the same it's hardly considered impressive. The same with niggers - illiterate European Balkanoids, Balts and Slavs were building more impressive structures in 700 AD than niggers did in 1200 AD, and these were the LEAST advanced people in Europe during that time. Pic related is an early medieval Slavic fortification. Yet pathetic shit like Zimbabwe is considered great and advanced? It's great and advanced maybe by nigger standards, but not by any objective standards.
>>
>>3144063
>The thing is that was built when
This right here is ahistorical thinking. History isn't some linear game where you accumulate enough xp till you level up to a sophisticated civilization.
>>
>>3144075
Built by Arabs.
>>
>>3144093
troll
>>
>>3144088
The point is that their progress was behind and then just all together stopped.

African history proves white supremacy.
>>
>>3144100
Sure is Reddit in here.
>>
>>3144093
Literally b8, it has to be. No one can be this in denial
>>
>>3143922
They were settlers from Europe that colonized the land. It's not as though they sprung out of the ground with zero knowledge of farming.
>>
>>3143642
It's amazing how butthurt the "superior race" gets at the idea that non-whites could achieve any accomplishments.
>>
File: antwerpen.jpg (184KB, 958x637px) Image search: [Google]
antwerpen.jpg
184KB, 958x637px
>>3144075
>It was founded in the 17th and 18th centuries by Emperor Fasilides (Fasil) and was the home of Ethiopia's emperors.
>17th and 18th centuries
Oh wow. Meanwhile, 17th century Europe.
>>
biologically we've been mostly the same for a couple hundred thousand years or something. a lead of two thousand or so is not super significant.
>>
>>3144101
You obviously didn't understand the post you replied to.
>>
>>3144123
See >>3144086
It's not a great accomplishment. It's fucking mud huts surrounded by a dry stack.
>>
>>3143776
You dumbfuck.

>Europeans arrive and strip mine resources from Africa, keep only whites in positions of power, and almost never educate the natives
>leave
>Hurr why can't the native blacks who we never taught operate the railroads and hospitals we left behind?!
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (64KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
64KB, 600x360px
>>3144125
>The Kingdom of Aksum (also known as the Kingdom of Axum or the Aksumite Empire) was an ancient kingdom located in present-day Eritrea and the Tigray Region of Ethiopia.[2] Ruled by the Aksumites, it existed from approximately 100 AD to 940 AD. The polity was centered in the city of Axum. It grew from the proto-Aksumite Iron Age period c. 4th century BC to achieve prominence by the 1st century AD, and became a major player on the commercial route between the Roman Empire and Ancient India. The Aksumite rulers facilitated trade by minting their own Aksumite currency, with the state establishing its hegemony over the declining Kingdom of Kush. It also regularly entered the politics of the kingdoms on the Arabian Peninsula, and eventually extended its rule over the region with the conquest of the Himyarite Kingdom. The Persian Prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four great powers of his time, alongside Persia, Rome, and China.[3][4]

>Hurr meanwhile 1st century Northern Europeans weren't doing anything of note
See how ashistorical this game is?
>>
>>3144123
Not non-whites generally, just those south of the sahara.
>>
>>3144148
>ethiopian
>nigger
pick one
>>
>>3144086
African kid "invents" device to prevent children from dying in hot cars. But really all he did was paint a clay square red and call it a prototype.
http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/10-year-old-boy-invents-device-to-prevent-hot-car-deaths/

And he makes international news with his "invention".
>>
>>3144148
The building on that picture you posted was indeed from the 17th century, are you abandoning that as an argument now that you got BTFO?
>Northern Europeans
I'm not a Northern European. And weird you would single out just Northern Europe while treating Africa as a whole.
>>
>>3144158
>hurr Ethiopia doesn't count as black or African because it goes against muh racist views
>>
>>3144161
It's like being impressed that a dog can play football and then pretending that dog is on par with Messi and Maradona.
>>
>>3144163
I am also singling out Aksumites. The structure I just posted is from around the 4th century.
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
As an African I must ask, why does anyone bother arguing with morons of this caliber? The OP and people like him don't care about truth or facts or anything but their malicious hatred of black people.

It's like trying to discuss Christianity with a Muslim fanatic.
>>
>>3144174
Which structure, that obelisk? There's hardly anything impressive about it.
>>
File: pm.jpg (101KB, 691x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pm.jpg
101KB, 691x1023px
>>3144168
No, you're wrong. Don't you see that this man isn't black?
>>
Why do negros have such a need to be relevant in history? Even if they manage to convince people with their revistionist nonsese how does that change the facts about their race TODAY?
>>
File: a.jpg (39KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
39KB, 400x574px
>>3144168
Another example to show you foolish you are to think they are black
>>
>>3144168
Etheopia was and still is guided by outside culture and influence and yes they share more in common with Arabs than sub saharans. They are basically dark Arabs.
>>
>>3144169
http://venturesafrica.com/jobless-south-african-man-builds-helicopter-from-recycled-material/
This is a "helicopter", also known as a pile of garbage. And once again he makes international news for it.
>>
>>3144148
Actually the northern Europeans we're dismantling the greatest emipre the world had ever seen.
>>
>>3144178
It's funny how Somalis & Ethiopians are all subhuman niggers 364 days per year but when it comes time to discuss history suddenly we become "Caucasian"
>>
>>3144123
We have yet to see many "accomplishments" from niggers.
>>
>>3144193
They're a reminder of what happens when caucasoids race mix with negroids.
>>
File: d.jpg (26KB, 442x540px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
26KB, 442x540px
>>3144168
I almost thought this guy was an Italian for a second.
>>
>>3144125
And at the time etheopia was heavily influenced by outsiders. Doubtful that Gran palice fasik built was designed by locals.
>>
>>3144113
Etheopia was heavily influenced by outsiders at that point. Either way that castle was about 700 years behind it's European counterpart in design.
>>
>>3144193
Somalis and Ethiopians are the Africans of Africa, literally the dregs of that entire continent and some of the lowest IQs in the world. I've met some West Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians) that were pretty smart, but Somalis are literally the dumbest fucking imbeciles on the whole planet, it's like that entire region is mentally retarded. A Somali/Ethiopian is to an Igbo like a homo erectus is to a Japanese.
>>
>>3144193
I hope you noticed that >>3144178 is being sarcastic.
>>
>>3144123
Is that why the shit skins and leftists in this thread are desperately posting every sad looking statue that ever came out of that shit continent? Most of which were not even designed or built by the locals.
>>
>>3144177
The structure and accompanying information
>>
File: 1456426569381.png (20KB, 453x529px) Image search: [Google]
1456426569381.png
20KB, 453x529px
>>3142993
>he doesn't know about the Ljubljana Marshes Wheel
>>
>>3144209
>Etheopia was heavily influenced by outsiders at that point
Which is true for every civilization including Europe, what's your point?
>>
File: marcus-sam.jpg (22KB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
marcus-sam.jpg
22KB, 345x259px
>>3144202
>Nope, no semitic blood whatsoever! I am of pure bantu stock!
>>
File: italian.png (346KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
italian.png
346KB, 600x450px
>>3144202
>he thinks wops are white
>>
>>3144193
They still are. Those accomplishments that are listed at because their culture isn't their own.
>>
>>3144229
These gentlemen are clearly of the same race! We are all African!
>>
>>3144227
Much like today teir creations were not of their own.
>>
>>3144213
I did. If any of these /pol/ faggots passed an ethiopian on the street they'd go home and rant about the monkey who attacked them.
>>
Stonehenge (3000 BC Britain) is far more impressive than """Great""" Zimbabwe (1200 AD Africa)
>>
>>3143900
>Post shows actual civilizations
>T-they're not white so they're not civilizations!
>You're triggered not me!
>>
>>3144236
Then by that logic, neither are many European creations that were built upon precursors from elsewhere.
>>
>>3143046
>>3143553
>>3143748
>>3144035
>>3144086
>>3144158
>>3144198
>Reffers to them as "niggers"
I'm sure these are people, arguing for the advancement of truth and aren't coming in with preconceived notions they just want validated.
>>
>>3144257
>complaining about the word nigger
>on 4chan
>>
>>3143947
t. /r/the_donald
>>
>>3144234
>Only white people are allowed to have diversity in their race!!! A swede and a greek are both white so its okay if nordics we wuz ancient greeks n shieet. but not blacks can't you see the obvious differences??
>>
>>3144252
>Great Zimbabwe
>civilization
>>
>>3142946
>why should a basic benchmark of civilizational progress be used as a benchmark of civilizational progress
Really makes you think
>>
>>3144245
Incas were superior to europeans though.
>>
>>3143900
please stop posting on this board.
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856KB, 3741x3887px
>>3144267
Not him, but the genetic distance between an Ethiopian and a Congolese is like the distance between a Swede and a Chinaman. Europe is extremely homogenous, Africa is not.
>>
>>3144278
Incas were inferior even to Africans.
>>
>>3143976
Are you not reading the thread? You're delusional if you're ignoring all this information just to maintain your belief.
>>
>>3144259
>Thinking the same rules apply during an actual discussion on Africa
>Thinks it doesn't betray a debaters biases
>>
>>3144270
the whole concept of "the wheel" being invented is misleading -- three conceptually different types of wheels were invented at different times and places, and their uses varied greatly over the centuries.

Furthermore, the idea that the wheel is mankind's greatest invention is basically a myth that began in the twentieth century, largely because of the spread of the third type of wheel: the caster (invented around 1700). In the nineteenth century, no one would have thought that the wheel was the archetypal invention.
>>
If subsaharan Africans were so great why didn't they conquer northwards?
Did they fear the Mediterranean warrior?
>>
>>3144236
Give the Indians back their numbers and Arabs back your algebra then you faggot
>>
>>3144300
Stop behaving like one
Fucking idiot
>>
>>3142993
Well wait a second. Invention means that a group developed something independent of other influence. The Incas and Aztecs developed wheels entirely independently of the Ukrainians.
>>
>>3144269
My point is proven.
>>
>>3144326
>Ukrainians
Jesus Christ, call them indo-europeans, or even aryans. Calling them "ukrainians" is pure cringe.
>>
>>3144328
What point? You didn't have any. See >>3143988
You can hardly call it a civilization if they didn't even a writing system or any sort of advanced administration. Not even talking about their technology which was beyond pathetic.
>>
>>3144185
>Etheopia was and still is guided by outside culture and influence
It wasn't "guided". It was heavily influenced but still clearly an indigenous development. There are clear links to Cushitic origin for much of the pottery and architecture of Aksum. I don't understand why is it that Africans are not allowed to be influenced from outside cultures without their achievements being invalidated whereas influence and blending is the norm elsewhere . It's like you guys believe that european civilization just spontaneously emerged in a vacuum
>>
>>3144331
>cringe
Anyone using this word needs to fuck off back to r*ddit at once. And I'm not even the guy you're replying to, nor do I give a fuck about your argument.
>>
>>3144300
so edgy
>>
>>3144340
It's not a question of being culturally influenced, ethiopians are literally semites who migrated from yemen into ethiopia. They are RACIALLY foreign.
>>
>>3144342
go suck a nigger dick faggot.
>>
>>3144336
Not that dude but people talk about being proud of being celtic when they didn't even have a writing system. Actually what did they have?
>>
>>3144342
>t. guy who left Reddit a month ago and is overcompensating
>>
>>3142915
It's literally all luck
>>
>>3144116
if they came from the cities rather than the country-side they may very well have had no real knowledge on farming.
>>
>>3144351
can it be a girl nigger dick?
>>
>>3144295
Never said it was a rule. Just said it shows you are biased and have no interest in an actual debate.
>>
File: reddit sjw.jpg (772KB, 1087x1010px) Image search: [Google]
reddit sjw.jpg
772KB, 1087x1010px
>>3144357
>>3144351
Fuck off back to your shithole numales
>>
>>3144340
>>3144340
I have a feeling you're talking to some kind of ethiopian supremacist who wants to think of himself as something special when he doesn't realize stormfags only say they are caucasians only to win arguments.
>>
>>3144265
Reddit is a cancer site but it's note because of the massive amount of leftists. Not one pro Trump sub.
>>
>>3144336
Do you consider a Germanic village during Roman times a civilization? I'm sure Great Zimbabwe beats any Kraut village any day. My point was that just because it was built by non-whites it's automatically not a civilization.
>>
>>3144354
advanced metalurgy and advanced astronomical knowledge, for starters
>>
>>3144354
Celts aren't being held up as the Pinnacle of european civilization like some nigger tribes are.
>>
>>3144369
>t. reddit
>>
File: IMG_0505.png (407KB, 415x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.png
407KB, 415x620px
>>3144369
Oh so you're unironically a /pol/ack who thinks all of 4chan is /pol/?
>>
>>3144354
There's a difference between having an ethnic pride and thinking Celts were some kind of pinnacle of civilization equal to Rome or something.
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (276KB, 555x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
276KB, 555x410px
>>3144347
Wrong. They are mixed but the majority of their mixture is very prehistoric in origin (likely Neolithic) and had nothing to do with civilization. They've looked that way for thousands of years and are very much native to the Horn of Africa just like how Europeans other populations are descended from prehistoric groups. Doesn't matter if you have prehistoric mixture from elsewhere, you're native to your historic homeland.

Their more recent historic mixture only amounts to about 10-15%. While this contact was associated with acceleration in development (dm t kingdom), the later Aksumite state was clearly developed indigenously from a healthy mix of native Cushitic and Semitic elements.
>>
>>3144373
>Do you consider a Germanic village during Roman times a civilization?
Germanics did have writing.
> I'm sure Great Zimbabwe beats any Kraut village any day.
So the literal center of your "civilization" can beat a random village? That's like boasting that Nairobi is bigger than Assdrill, Idaho and therefore Kenya is superior to America.
>>
>>3144373
Pile of rocks """buildings""" can be found all around Europe dating from thousands of years ago.
>>
>>3144396
>Wrong. They are mixed but the majority of their mixture is very prehistoric in origin (likely Neolithic) and had nothing to do with civilization
>had nothing to do with civilization
Yeah, it's just a coincidence that their civilizations sprouted exactly after those neolithic semites moved there. Complete coincidence!
>>
>>3144403
Let's try out stormfag logic.

>Germanics did have writing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runes

>The runes developed centuries after the Old Italic alphabets from which they are probably historically derived

Oh nope, it's derived from elsewhere. It doesn't count.
>>
>>3144406
Yet you consider them to be more of a civilization than any of the actual civilizations posted in this thread. Make up your mind.
>>
>>3144434
Great Zimbabwe didn't have writing, ancient Germanics did. Therefore the former is not a civilization and the latter is. Stop changing the nature of your argument with every post, retard.
>>
>>3144413
>Yeah, it's just a coincidence that their civilizations sprouted exactly after those neolithic semites moved there. Complete coincidence
But it didn't. It sprouted thousands of years later in historic times with a later wave of contact from Sabaeans. But after this recent contact and th Sabaeans were gone, they continued and created Aksum indigenously. Even so far as to eventually conquer South Arabia; the homeland of their prior spark to civilization much earlier.
>>
>>3144452
>contact
You mean migration
>>
>>3144449
Germanics didn't have any architecture comparable to that of Rome, so the former isn't a civilization.
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (70KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
70KB, 400x300px
>>3144449
Why weren't he Germanics capable of developing their own writing system? Were they simply inferior?
>>
File: hillfort.jpg (53KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
hillfort.jpg
53KB, 400x378px
>>3144373
The average bronze/iron age hillfort is about as "impressive" as Great Zimbabwe and there were thousands of them in Europe.
>>
>>3144462
Yes
>>
>>3144473
>>3144479
This isn't /int/.

>A civilization (UK and US) or civilisation (British English variant) is any complex society characterized by urban development, social stratification, symbolic communication forms (typically, writing systems) and a perceived separation from and domination over the natural environment, and social domination by cultural elite.
>Civilizations are intimately associated with and often further defined by other socio-politico-economic characteristics, including centralization, the domestication of both humans and other organisms, specialization of labour, culturally ingrained ideologies of progress and supremacism, monumental architecture, taxation, societal dependence upon farming and expansionism.
>>
Holy shit an obvious as fuck bait and /his/ still replies?

Completely pathetic honestly.
>>
>>3144484
Can you add 2 and 2 together now?
>>
>>3144521
Yes Sabaeans migrants kickstarted things. Aksum later grew indigenously after the migrants had gone. A healthy fusion of Arabian and native Cushitic elements as the architecture and pottery shows us. Even the language itself had a native Cushitic substratum which Amharic still has.
>>
>>3144553
Gone where?
>>
File: Chariot_spread.png (154KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
Chariot_spread.png
154KB, 400x231px
>>3142946
>What benefit would a circular shape bring to a bunch of nomadic pastoralists
I don't know, let's ask the Indo-Europeans and other horseniggers who adopted the chariot.
>>
>>3144553
Arabs didn't exist like they do no back thrn lol.
>>
>>3144560
Don't know for sure but it was probably a small enough group that got absorbed into the population. Genetics shows us that Tigrayna and Amhara (Habeshas proper and descendents of the Aksumites) have an extra 10-15% mixture that other groups in the region lack. In any case, 85-90% of their mixture is shared with Somalis and other groups and dates back to Neolithic or earlier.
>>
>>3144579
"Arabian" not "Arab" in the modern sense.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/135035180
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.