[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We are also told that the Italian Navy is to come out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>We are also told that the Italian Navy is to come out and gain sea superiority in these waters. If they seriously intend it, I shall only say that we shall be delighted to offer Signor Mussolini a free and safeguarded passage through the Strait of Gibraltar in order that he may play the part to which he aspires.

what did he mean by this?
>>
Winston was just dick swinging because everyone and their dog knew italy had shit tier everything, especially a shit navy.
>>
>>3142547
>this mussolini nigga serious? he wanna step up to this shit? nigga I will beat the shit out of him if he steps up to my hood, even let him in all friendly like, then POW, fuck his shit up. serve him right for talking shit, fake ass spaghetti nigga.

That any better?
>>
Moussolini had been talking about how strong the italian navy was, and how they'd push the Royal Navies shit in.
Churchill was telling Moussolini that he can build whatever kind of gay italian fleet he likes but, as long as Gibraltar is in British hands, the italian fleet isn't ever leaving the Mediterranean.
Mussolini didn't even get a chance to try it out, as the Fleet Air Arm smashed the Italian fleet at Taranto a few months later, using fucking bi-planes.
Chat shit get banged, basically.

Interestingly, the Japs took inspiration from the Battle of Taranto for the attack on Pearl Harbour.
We still celebrate Taranto in the FAA, annually. Taranto night. It involves getting really drunk, celebrating the victory at taranto, and making fun of the crabs, the italians and anyone else who isn't Fleet air arm or royal navy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0SBgm35uQ0&t=118
>>
File: Churchill in Syria.png (75KB, 1264x454px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill in Syria.png
75KB, 1264x454px
>>3142547
>>3142564
>>
>>3142572
Thanks for the inner city translation.
>>
>>3142691
>cheering the bombing of Pearl Harbor
The fuck is up with that, bongs?
>>
>>3145799
They took some ideas from the battle and used them, hardly surprising. How did America learn tactics? Invent them from scratch?
>>
>>3145901
I'm not saying the Japs didn't take ideas from that battle, but why would you cheer for a massacre of your allies by your enemies?
>>
>>3145962

>Japs took inspiration from the Battle of Taranto for the attack on Pearl Harbour.
>We still celebrate Taranto in the FAA

Fix your reading comprehension m8
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>3145799
>what
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.