[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, just look at all those prosperous nations with high standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: atheism.png (41KB, 520x431px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
41KB, 520x431px
Wow, just look at all those prosperous nations with high standard of living.
Atheism is cleary the way to go
>>
>>3139113
State atheism is not the same as Atheism, the UK's very secular, despite having literal bishops in governmental positions, and we do alright.
>>
>>3139116
>UK
>secular
You are literally ruled by a monarch appointed by God
>>
>>3139136
Unfortunately that isn't really the case. Despite having a blessed Monarch appointed by God the evil republicans have seized power. The Queen in all her mercy does not wish for the British to die fighting the British to give her, her god given right to rule Britain
>>
File: irreligious.jpg (85KB, 1484x1164px) Image search: [Google]
irreligious.jpg
85KB, 1484x1164px
>>3139113
really vexes the cortex
>>
>>3139136

So? Americans have "In God We Trust" on their money, I guess that makes the US a theocracy?

The British monarch hasn't claimed divine right since the Third English Civil War, they rule because they belong to the right family, not because anyone thinks God appointed them.
>>
Wow, just look at all those prosperous nations with high standard of living.
Religion is cleary the way to go
>>
>>3139189
America is based on the ideas of enlightenment, that each man is created equal, that the world was created by a divine beeing who doesn't interfere and that the man can understand the world through rationality.
Britain, on the other hand, is ruled by the Queen whose legitimacy comes from divine right
>>
>>3139196
Wait Poland is that low? I thought they were a very religious country still to this day?
>>
>British monarchy
>Divine Right

Do people in this thread seriously not even know what the English Civil War or the glorious restoration were about?
>>
>>3139202
>whose legitimacy comes from divine right

Again, no. You're simply lying, no British monarch has claimed divine right since the 3rd Civil War.
>>
>>3139113
I'm not sure you're the smartest cookie are you.
>>
>>3139218
Any statistic about religiosity should be taken with a grain of salt, it's something that's almost impossible to accurately nail down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.