[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you describe an experience with your own soul? What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1462265134280.jpg (74KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1462265134280.jpg
74KB, 500x402px
Can you describe an experience with your own soul?

What is the soul?

Does consciousness have form?
>>
>>3134858
Flat Earth.
>>
you have a to earn a soul
>>
>>3134858
there is not such a stupid thing like a soul. we are biological machines, we can scientifically describe consciousness and thinking and how do we work in general and even from where do we get this characteristics (Evolutions and natural selection). If you believe in the soul in this century you are just a idiot. a fagot if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 524x700px
>>3134884
*tips astrakhan cap*
>>
>>3136631
>le biological machines may may
rene descartes pls go
>>
>>3136655
So do you think that consciousness is something outside of the brain or what? because if you think so you are big idiot men. i told you we can even see consciousness on the brain. LIKE THATS IT FAGOTS THERE IS NO POINT IN GO BACK ON THE SAME POINT. SCIENCE ALREADY SOLVED THE PROBLEM. is like thinking that the lungs doesn exist and the eter makes us breath. Like wtf? CONSCIOUSNESS IS IN YOUR BRAIN THAT IS ALREADY CONFIRMED BY ANY NEUROSCIENTIST. There is no point AT ALL to dicuss this shit, this crap is already solved. fuck rene descartes and fuck u guys aparently you dont know how the fuck the brains works so you ask silly questions like ¨Hehuehu the soul ehueheue¨ LIKE GO BACK TO 2000 BC FAGOTS
>>
>>3136631
Just a reminder that consciousness can't be measured or quantified in any way.
Go read about the Hard Problem of Consciousness you fucking pretentious douche.
>>
>>3136631
>dude like we are just electricity
>just turn your brain off
>>
>>3134858
The soul is one's actual self, the spiritual spark of an individual that animates the material body. The soul is manifested as consciousness throughout the body.
>>
>>3136631
>we can scientifically describe consciousness
Lmao
>>
>>3136975
but one day, in a not too far away future, it will be possible to create artificial consciousness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.