[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Nazis just invade all of Turkey? Did they fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Nazi Germany map.png (1MB, 1600x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Germany map.png
1MB, 1600x1468px
Why didn't Nazis just invade all of Turkey?

Did they fear the Turkish warrior?
>>
>>3134738

Why would they invade one of their allies? Moron.
>>
Why the fuck Hitler invaded Russia instead of reclaiming Byzantium I will never understand
>>
I don't think control of the Straits would have helped them and the second front in Caucasus was logistically impossible. Other than that there's basically no reason to invade Turkey.
>>
>>3134738
Why didn't Britain invade Spain?

Did they fear the Spanish warrior?
>>
File: 1919.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1919.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>3134738
yes, even the british, french, greeks, italians, and armenians feared the eternal roach
>>
>>3134738
Thry would have woken the Turan horde. Wasn't worth it.
>>
>>3134738

There were plans to invade Turkey with Bulgarian support under Operation Gertrude. It was abandoned due to the Soviets advancing into the Caucasus and the Allies landing in Sicily.
>>
File: 1500590641756.jpg (300KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1500590641756.jpg
300KB, 1280x670px
Why didn't Germany invade Britain? Did they fear the Anglo-Saxon warrior?
>>
Why didn't Japan invade Mexico?
Did they fear the taco-warrior?
>>
They exported a valuable good, chrome, to Germany, like Sweden with iron ore, and invading them would fuck up the supply.
>>
>>3134927
and also Von Papen was tasked by Hitler to persuade Turkey to German cause. attacking would be idiotic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.