[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /his/'s opinion on this story? What he claims >born

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Yang_Kyoungjong.jpg (121KB, 800x979px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Yang_Kyoungjong.jpg
121KB, 800x979px
What is /his/'s opinion on this story?

What he claims
>born in Korea under Japanese rule
>drafted into the imperial Japanese Army
>forced to fight in the Battle of Khalkin Gol
>captured by the Soviets
>sent to a Siberian POW camp
>eventually forced into the Soviet Army
>forced to act as canon fodder against the Nazis in one of their battles
>escapes the Soviet Army
>goes into Nazi territory
>joins the Nazi army
>gets sent to Normandy few days before D-Day
>survives D-Day
>captured by American paratroopers

If this story is true, is he not the luckiest fucker on the planet? How the hell do you survive a battle in all three fronts of the deadliest war in human history?
>>
>"hey John, there's a fucking nip in here!"
>"we're already in japan?"
>>
Probably just a hilfswillige from the far east or central asia.
>>
if he voluntarily joined the nazis after all that shit either he's the dumbest gook on the planet or he wasn't really "forced" to join the previous two.
>>
>>3130761
Why would he fake his story? It's not like he got rich off it or got to go back to Korea.
>>
>>3130761
Low credibility. However, it is well documented that the Russian Siberian troops that were transferred from the Russian-Manchurian front late in 1941 shanghaied various people, mostly Mongolians, on their way to defend Moscow from the Germans. Some of these were captured and put in German uniforms and sent to Rommel in North Africa as 'reinforcements' (Rommel objected).

When the Germans evacuated Africa these Mongolians were sent to Normandy where they were captured by the Americans on D-Day.
>>
File: myway.jpg (226KB, 650x963px) Image search: [Google]
myway.jpg
226KB, 650x963px
>>3130761
I don't know how true that is, but I liked the movie based on it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.