[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what war did Colonel Sanders serve in? I can't seem to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: colonel-sanders-restaurant-visit.jpg (809KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
colonel-sanders-restaurant-visit.jpg
809KB, 1200x800px
In what war did Colonel Sanders serve in? I can't seem to find any information on it. Was he black ops or something? Did he fight in WW1 or WW2 and under what battalion. Did he kill any krauts or land any major victories?

Finally how did he go from being a military brat to being a chicken king?
>>
>>3130592
Oh and is he buried in Arlington National Cemetary? If so, can someone point it out to me on a map? I searched and searched for well over an hour for his grave but could not locate it.
>>
>>3130592
In the slim chance you aren't a stupid troll, I will tell you that Sanders was not an actual military colonel. He was a Kentucky Colonel, which is a honorable order the state gives out, kind of like a life peerage.
>>
>>3130592
Nice bait
>>
>>3130603
>He was a Kentucky Colonel

Then why is he named "Colonel Sanders" as opposed to "Kentucky Colonel Sanders"?
>>
>>3130603
>kind of like a life peerage.
I don't know what that means or is?

Are you saying he was a Colonel of Kentucky in the Civil War fighting on the side of the Confederacy? If so, why do black people patronage his restaurant instead of clamoring for them to be torn down?
>>
File: ohu.jpg (38KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
ohu.jpg
38KB, 450x338px
>>3130657
>>
>>3130657
Pretending to be retarded because you were embarrassed that someone actually gave you a correct answer is really, really fucking stupid.
>>
>>3130592
Did Colonel Sanders ever serve in the military or did he dodge the draft?

Where he learn his chicken recipe?
>>
>>3130613
Fit better on a sign
>>
>>3131827
Why didn't they just call it Colonel Sanders Fried chicken?
>>
He captured the secret documents of the 11 herbs and spices from the Slovakians in Llubjana during the height of the Yugoslavian war,dodging patrols of armored cars,gendarmerie,river monitors and disgruntled popeye's employee into neutral Belarus and subsequently was awarded the Constitutional medal of honor and the Elizabeth cross
>>
>CO-LO-NEL
>amerifats pronounce it KER-NAL

All the fat from the KFC must be fucking up their brains
>>
>>3132058
hey man we took it from the french, dont blame us

also the way commonwealth fucks say lieutenant is just a stupid mispronunciation of the middle french spelling of the word.

Lievtenant was read as the early modern English reading
lef-tenant instead of the sound the V represented which was a U, so the whole reason its pronounced that way is because of fucking font issues.
>>
>>3132058
>LIEU-TENANT
>bongs pronounce it LEFT-ENANT
>>
>>3131826
>Where he learn his chicken recipe?
ancient egypt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.