[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was getting stoked reading about the Baha'i religion and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 21

File: temple.jpg (162KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
162KB, 500x644px
I was getting stoked reading about the Baha'i religion and thought that I'd finally found the right faith for me, until I got to the part where it says homosexual acts are incompatible with it. This seems inevitable with practically every religion and the consistent intolerance has unfortunately made shallow atheism (and anti-theism) rampant in the gay community. However, most of us still believe in God and we're desperate for a religion that will take us in and allow us to meet our spiritual needs.

I don't personally accept that the Abrahamic faiths are inherently homophobic, but their traditions certainly are and most adherents still have deep-seated issues with us. It'd be great to find a religion which we could adopt as our own and dispel the perception of our community as being amoral and materialistic.

Is there a religion (either contemporary or historical) that celebrates express affection between men, or is at least unambiguously ambivalent toward it? (idgaf about dykes - they have their "wiccan" bullshit)

Apparently, ritual sex between men was an acceptable form of worship for the god Moloch. Something like that would be the ideal scenario, only without the ugly child sacrifice element.
>>
Sikhs have absolutely no traditions regarding homosexually. Which granted has given some the latitude to condemn it, however one of the utmost important doctrines for Sikhs is to bear no bias or ill will towards any other human for race, region, sexuality, etc. So the ones who oppose homosexual acts are typically outliers or hypocrites
>>
Question is

Why the fuck are you looking for a faith if you have no belief in it? You're just larping and disrespecting the actual believing members of that church. Pisses me off more than antitheism does.

>I go to church but I don't believe in god

That said, go greek pagan.
>>
That's the pit you fall into when you go to a religion preaching that it has objective truth and expecting it to meld to your subjective opinions.

Baha'ism is fucking nonsensical and wholly contradictory though, speaking as someone with Baha'i family members
>>
Do you think seeking a faith that helps justify (or at least doesn't hinder) your lifestyle is a meaningful exercise of spirituality?
>>
The Catholic Church is basically going full faggot they will be marrying fags by the time the next Pope rolls around just go with them.
>>
>>3128141
You aren't suppose to find a religion that fit your desires and way of life you retard.

You are suppose to accept a religion because you consider it as TRUTH, and change your desires and way of life according to that truth which you follow.

Religion is about fighting against a part of your own individuality because you consider it as an obstacle that prevent you from accessing to God. And you consider it as an obstacle because you've accepted a religion and its objective commands and dogmas, whatever they are.

If the only thing that interest you is a religion that validate your personal sexual life, then stay an atheist instead of LARPING as that one little religiosity that didn't condamn homosex. Because if you chose that one religiosity for the sole reason it didn't tell you that fuging other men is bad, then it will be nothing more than LARPING.

Religions aren't plasticine, you can't do a Selective sorting of the commands you follow and the one you don't follow based on muh follow. Either you accept the dogma because you find it as truth, and fight against a part of your nature accordingly, either you don't accept it at all.
>>
>>3128168
This, right here. Stop being such a candyass validation-seeking faggot.
>>
>>3128176
> You aren't suppose to find a religion that fit your desires and way of life you retard.
Why not? Surely, God created me like this not by some random chance, but for some purpose. Only religions that correlate with my nature can even be true.
>>
>>3128176
How can you really accept as truth something that contradicts your own nature?! LARPING is literally trying to be someone who you are clearly can't be by following the set of rules, that are different from how you normally act.
>>
>>3128141
Most ancient fertility religions, especially in the middle east accepted it. You'd essentially "fertilize" the god by cumming balls deep in a girl (male) temple prostitute
For Indo-Europeans it was mainly focused on warrior bonds.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-15-41.png (296KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-15-41.png
296KB, 1080x1920px
>>3128141
Also

>Anti-baal memes
>>
>>3128380
Are there any religions that don't symbolically conflate human sexual behavior with agricultural fertility?
>>
>>3128141
>I don't personally accept that the Abrahamic faiths are inherently homophobic, but their traditions certainly are and most adherents still have deep-seated issues with us. It'd be great to find a religion which we could adopt as our own and dispel the perception of our community as being amoral and materialistic.

You just have to find the right church.

There are all kinds of churches in my area, primarily congregationalist and other mainline Protestant, which fly a rainbow flag and are quick to point out that the so called "bludgeon verses" the handful of times Paul speaks disparagingly of homosexuality, he and all of the other Greek writers were actually referring to what we would call pederasty, man-boy love, which he rightfully lumps in with all manner of abusive or exploitative relationships. The overall context of these verses is that Paul was clearly talking about relationships built on lies, coercion, or manipulation, as opposed to relationships built on mutual love, trust and respect.

Don't go looking for salvation in another culture's religion. You may be able to gleam wisdom from reading their scriptures, but unless you completely and permanently inundate yourself in the culture it will never truly align with your spirituality. Stick to the religion that was written in your language and realize that this is not a settled matter within the Christian churches, and gay acceptance is on the rise even in the more conservative communities. Be a part of that change, don't forsake it pretending to worship somebody else's perception of God. Hell is duty neglected in its season.
>>
>>3128448
I used to be a Christian and evangelized a bit in the gay community, mostly with guys I hooked up with. I encountered a whole lot of fear and hostility. There is far too much personal loss and pain associated with the faith among homosexuals. I was asked more than once to remove my crucifix while in bed because looking at it made them feel "uncomfortable". The fact that the ultimate symbol of love and redemption can make decent people feel uncomfortable proves that something is wrong.

I appreciate the good work that many churches are doing now to make amends, but I can't personally play the part of the apologist anymore in good conscience. Too many are closed off permanently on account of their experience and I don't want to give up on them ever knowing God. If there is another religion that would allow them to do that, I think gay culture could incorporate it and I'd encourage it.
>>
>>3128141
>However, most of us still believe in God and we're desperate for a religion that will take us in and allow us to meet our spiritual needs.
It's called theistic Satanism, now go serve your master sodomite.
>>
>>3128141
If you got a problem with everyone, maybe you're the problem.
>>
>>3128174
>Says, when several protestant denominations literally have gay clerics
>>
>>3128197
Going against your primal inclination is demanded by basic society. Being religious means taking on additional restrictions and obligations. If you get offended by having to make great sacrifice of what you want, then religion ia not for you. Serious religion is demanding, it doesn't pander to you. If you don't like that, either don't be religious or get into a marshmellow variant like Reform Judaism or the Episcopal Church
>>
File: amiens-cathedral-light-show.jpg (297KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
amiens-cathedral-light-show.jpg
297KB, 800x600px
>>3128658
I don't pretend to understand what that sort of pain feels like, but I do have a lesbian sister-in-law who went through exactly the sort of hell that you're describing: overzealous Christians who reacted in the worst possible way when she was outed, beat her over the head with bible verses, threw her out on the streets, and now she just doesn't want to hear about it.

I've learned to back off on the evangelizing, you're right, people are sick of having it shoved in their faces. I don't even wear Christian jewelry for that reason. But keep in mind two things: that more and more straight people are getting sick of it too, and that shoving somebody else's religion in their face isn't going to address the underlying problem.

What I have done is adopted a long term strategy: being a good, forgiving person, studying religion for personal enrichment, follow Jesus's command to pray in secret, behind closed doors (Matthew 6:5-6) You can't make people desire salvation, all you can do is set a better example and let people come to you when they're ready, which they will if you're just a good person and you stay focused on the exoteric aspects of the faith (exoteric meaning the ways that your religion influence your behavior with other people). This is the actual strategy that Paul adopted while living in Corinth, which even by ancient standards was a pit of vice and depravity. He wasn't standing on street corners babbling to anyone who would listen, he took the time to foster genuine relationships with people, and brought them to salvation when they asked him for it.
>>
>>3128691
This is usually the default conclusion, but then you wonder why you shouldn't be happy and why a little bit of bumlove makes you a bad person.
>>
>>3128141
>I want to worship God and my sinfulness at the same time
>>
>>3128903
Sounds like pedologic to me.
>inb4 secular legal concepts like "consent"
>>
>>3128920
>I want God to submit to my will instead of submitting to His will
>>
>>3128141

Neck yourself faggot
>>
>>3128903
Except normal people is able to accept that they have some naughty bad boy moments and that they enjoy them. I don't go around pissing on people or reclaiming pisser rights and being proud about pissing on woman. It's a depraved fetish and it belongs to the worlds of privacy and sin.
>>
>>3128170
This. bahai is rather kooky
>>
>>3128448
>Don't go looking for salvation in another culture's religion. You may be able to gleam wisdom from reading their scriptures, but unless you completely and permanently inundate yourself in the culture it will never truly align with your spirituality. Stick to the religion that was written in your language
This is actually a very important and understated point
>>
>>3128141
dont worry man, you can always go towards animism.
Personally, I think that these kinds of believe are far closer to a pursue of truth rather then a tool to manage and direct a human society
>>
>>3129362
I agree, but homosexuality isn't a fetish. It's a form of love. There's nothing depraved about it.
>>
>>3129924
>I agree, but pedosexuality isn't a fetish. It's a form of love. There's nothing depraved about it.

Inb4 "muh consent" as if legal concepts can stand in the way of LOVE.
>>
>>3129954
>Pedophilia = homosexuality
Go back to your containment board
>>
>>3128141
>I don't personally accept that the Abrahamic faiths are inherently homophobic
Religious morality in monotheistic faiths in general is rooted supporting normative behavior and opposing deviant behavior. Homosexuality is inherently deviant in the eyes of religion because it goes against the biological purpose of sex (reproduction), and thus goes against God's design when he created Man.

If you want to be gay and follow a contemporary religion, you'll just have to accept that you are a sinner. Which isn't really that big of a deal, since virtually everyone is a sinner in some way. People are full of hate and greed and lust, yet have been perfectly happy to believe in religion without expecting it to celebrate their character flaws. Arguably the whole point of Christianity is having the humility to accept that you are a sinner and asking God to forgive you.

>Apparently, ritual sex between men was an acceptable form of worship for the god Moloch.
When the only religion you can find that supports your sexual preference is the cult of a notoriously evil ancient god, maybe you should take a hint.
>>
>>3129982
Cute strawman.
It's always hilarious how homoapologists get triggered when someone compares homosexuality to another mental illness
>>
>>3128141
>most of us still believe in God and we're desperate for a religion that will take us in and allow us to meet our spiritual needs.
[citation needed]
>>
>>3130063
pedophillia isn't a mental illness anon. there's nothing you can do to treat it. the difference between homosexuality and pedophillia is that acting on pedophillic desires will harm a child while two adults buttfucking won't harm anyone so long as one isn't being raped and they use protection or know that neither of them have an STD
>>
>>3130124
>pedophillia isn't a mental illness anon. there's nothing you can do to treat it
I guess Alzheimers also isn't a mental illness then since there's no treatment for it either, right faggot?

>the difference between homosexuality and pedophillia is that acting on pedophillic desires will harm a child
It's LOVE anon, how could there possibly be harm if there is LOVE?
>>
>>3130063
You don't even know what strawman means, holy shit.

>Astraw manis a common form ofargument and is aninformal fallacybased on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

And considering homosexuality doesn't cause distress or impair functioning in society, it isn't a mental illness.
>>
>>3130148
I know exactly what a strawman is, I never said that pedophilia = homosexuality, therefore attacking my argument by pretending that I said that is a textbook strawman argument.

>homosexuality doesn't cause distress or impair functioning in society
LOL
The entire homo rights movement is predicated on the idea that homosexuals are distressed and unable to function in society.
>>
File: 1464613485088.gif (3MB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464613485088.gif
3MB, 315x236px
>>3130148
>And considering homosexuality doesn't cause distress

I don't even give a fat shit about who you have sex with but this is a lie
>>
File: soon.jpg (47KB, 690x442px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
47KB, 690x442px
homosexual behavior is a mental illness.
>every religion says this is a sick perversion and a horrible sin that destroys society and corrupts children, what are some delusions that fit with my total seperation from reality enough to tolerate my victim lifestyle and validate using my social identity I've based on my mental illnes to demand special treatment from not only the law but from god himself?

I fucking hate your delusional mentally ill ramblings. Its a defect, not someone you demand to be celebrated for. you are entitled to nothing for your defective brain. You are not a victim, you are a pervert lying to yourself and demanding acceptance of those lies. that is insane. Just fucking stop.

God turned ENTIRE CITIES to salt for the severity of their perversions, its something you'll be punished for. Horribly. Seek help from doctors, you have a mental illness.
>>
>>3128141
Anybody got sauce on that pic? I'll join that religion rn
>>
File: AHALLU ACKBAR.jpg (1MB, 988x1596px) Image search: [Google]
AHALLU ACKBAR.jpg
1MB, 988x1596px
>>3130362
People Demanding to be united in God's House in God's name, for committing sins that SAME GOD turned ENTIRE CITIES to salt for committing, is a severe mental illness. This is not behavior a healthy society accepts or rewards. We do our best to ignore it but the nature instinct is repulsion, disgust, and the desire to remove the sick from the healthy.
Fags are deeply sick. First for demanding special treatment from us, Second from demanding special treatment from a Deity that demands the death of anyone this poisonous to his people.
>>
>>3130285
>I agree, but homosexuality isn't a fetish. It's a form of love. There's nothing depraved about it.

You're response

>I agree, but pedophilia isn't a fetish. It's a form of love. There's nothing depraved about it.

It's pretty fair to say you were equating pedophilia to homosexuality, dipshit.

>>3130285
The movement is based on combatting discrimination. Homosexuals function fine in society, it doesn't impair you ability to contribute.

>>3130294
How does being homosexual cause distress? The only thing that causes distress is being discriminated against for being homosexual.
>>
>>3130362
>>3130391
What a fag.
>>
>>3130455
>It's pretty fair to say you were equating pedophilia to homosexuality, dipshit.
So if I point that rape and murder are both crimes then I'm saying rape = murder?

All that cock is rotting your brain faggot.
>>
>>3130455
>The movement is based on combatting discrimination. Homosexuals function fine in society, it doesn't impair you ability to contribute.

>Homosexuals function fine in society
>Just as long as society is reshaped to cater to their homosexuality
lol that's like saying cripples aren't actually crippled if the law mandates the installation of wheel chair ramps.
>>
>>3128141
>It'd be great to find a religion which we could adopt as our own and dispel the perception of our community as being amoral and materialistic.
There isn't any, because you ARE inherently amoral and materialistic.
>>
>>3129924
>It's a form of love
No, it isn't. Wanting to fuck someone doesn't mean you love them.
>>
>>3128165

>Sikh here
You can be gay and be a Sikh. You can have a gay marriage and be a Sikh. No problem. But one thing. According to the Sikh Rehat Maryada (Code of Conduct) Of Akal Takht ( accepted as the Highest Sikh Authority) , the Sikh Anand Karaj ceremony can only be performed between a Sikh male and a female.
The Gurus never said you cannot meet God if you are a homosexual. They just said no matter who you are, MEDITATE ON THE ONE SUPREME LORD. Connect to Him.
Although there is no specific mention if homosexuality in Sikhism, the Sikh dharam lists lust as one of the five evils we are to avoid. It could be argued that if you are gay, then in that most likely means you are doing it for lust. Though thats a whole nother argument, because you can say a hetero person is after lust too. So i guess it should meam to keep your lust under control.
A large percentage of Sikhs are Punjabi folks, its sorta cultural that if you walk in with your boyfriemd the older generation Punjabis might give you a look or two. But they defintely won't swear at you or throw you off a building like some other certain faith groups. Just don't start making out in the gurdwara or some shit.
>We don't care who you are. Just meditate on Waheguru. Real equality.
>>
>all these reactionaries in the thread using 50s style arguments against homosexuality

We really live in some peculiar times.
>>
File: bVHOonq[1].jpg (3MB, 3100x1855px) Image search: [Google]
bVHOonq[1].jpg
3MB, 3100x1855px
>>3130503
This to be honest.
>>
Here is something you might enjoy you DUMB FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM6GP0FuhnQ
>>
>>3130513
It's an age where cowards tell themselves the scurry librul consensus will bite them if they express their foul opinions openly (in reality just normal people reacting to psychopathy) so they contain them here. It's actually polite, in a way. Every nu-male from /pol/ too scared to express their opinion openly just "vents" over and over again on an anonymous shitpost forum where they are marginalized (but tell themselves they are relevant, that they are CHANGING THE WORLD by acting like monkeys online ahahahaha).

They're kind of listless after Trump proved himself not to be the far right purge the everything messiah they asked for.
>>
>>3130479
Except it isn't. Physical disability is an actual impairment.

It'd be more like saying be black before the civil Rights movement should be considered a mental illness going by you shit logic.
>>
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet(SAW) cursed effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned out such-and-such person out, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such person.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
>>
>>3130594
>Except it isn't. Physical disability is an actual impairment.
Just like homos and their inability to reproduce without artificial means. Are you going to claim that sterile person somehow isn't impaired now too?

>It'd be more like saying be black before the civil Rights movement should be considered a mental illness going by you shit logic.
WRONG as blacks didn't need to have the law rewritten to get married, like homos do.
>>
>>3130583
>They're kind of listless after Trump proved himself not to be the far right purge the everything messiah they asked for.
LOL
It was libfags who were hysterical over Trump being the end of the world literally Hitler right-wing antichrist, not us. All we were expecting was a Republican president who would enforce immigration law, and appoint a right leaning Supreme Court justice, and guess what?

We got exactly what we wanted.
>>
Homophobia is normal those so it's good that a lot of religions, on the surface at least, reject it.
>>
>>3128197

>Only religions that correlate with my nature can even be true.

Lolwhat
>>
>>3130631

>Just like homos and their inability to reproduce without artificial means. Are you going to claim that sterile person somehow isn't impaired now too?

Homosexuals can reproduce fine, it just requires having sex with somebody of the other sex which they don't want to do. That doesn't mean they can't.

>WRONG as blacks didn't need to have the law rewritten to get married, like homos do.

They needed laws to allow them to vote and don't ignore the other laws added and removed to prevent their discrimination (i.e function in society).
>>
>>3130735
>Homosexuals can reproduce fine, it just requires having sex with somebody of the other sex which they don't want to do. That doesn't mean they can't.
LOL it clearly does though.
No matter how many loads you pump up your boyfriendss ass he will never get pregnant and since fags can only get it up for their boyfriendss ass clearly they are incapable of reproducing.

>They needed laws to allow them to vote and don't ignore the other laws added and removed to prevent their discrimination (i.e function in society).
Actually upon further reflection, considering the average intelligence of the average black, being black is in fact a form of mental illness.
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>3130651
>chant le day of le rope over and over again
>cuck yourself when it doesn't happen

never change LOL
>>
>>3130651
>Fuck up after fuck up and failed legislation after failed legislation.
>#MAGA, WINNING!!! SALTY LIBERALS
You Americans take hysteria to the next level.
>>
>>3130387
It's from a Justin Monroe photo set titled "Temple of Isis". The models are Griffin Marc and Ashtyn Long.
>>
>>3130796
Day of the Rope has nothing to do with Trump moron. Once again by conflating the two all you're doing is exposing how the idea of a Republican president causes liberals to become deranged with terror.

>>3130805
I'm not the one that's in a state of hysteria over the fact that Trump is president.
>>
>>3130544
>"this is not an attack on gay people or homosexuality outright"
>sources old as shit, dating back forty years
>references a guesstimate in an op-ed piece for statistical data
>cites NARTH, a gay conversion organization

zero effort
>>
>>3128197
Or you are just living a life against the true faith? You are retarded and gay mate.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (460KB, 513x684px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
460KB, 513x684px
>>3128168
>That said, go greek pagan.
>>3128141
>However, most of us still believe in God and we're desperate for a religion that will take us in and allow us to meet our spiritual needs.

Yeah, most paganism doesn't give a shit if you have sex with the same sex - but it's not like you're going to find a traditional belief system where it's core principle is celebration of homosexuality because it's still a pretty big outlier - even in places where people didn't care.

God hates Mosaic monotheists so just stay away from Abrahamics - they're the scum of the Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA
>>
>>3128141
don't larp like everyone else has said. you can do with some kind of individual spirituality (e.g. theological non-cognitivism) but if you want to commit to a particular one like christianity but are still unsure you could read somebody like kierkegaard and go to a presbyterian church. I'm not a believer myself but it does wonders for most people and that's a fact
>>
>>3128141
Dude be catholic, they love gays
>>
>>3128141

Take your bullshit back to lgbt you fucking homo
>>
>>3128141
Just suck it up and be an atheist like a normal human being.
>>
>>3128197
>>3128214
The rectum is not a sexual organ
t. your nature
>>
>>3132353
You just haven't been using it right.

t. lots of buttfucking in nature
>>
That's a women on the right right?
>>
>>3132371
No. Sorry you're gay now bro.
>>
a bunch of protestant churches here in the bay area have homo flags on them. so go there, although be warned that you will never be saved and will rot in hell like the rest of fags
>>
File: 1439450223760.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1439450223760.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>>3132380
>Papists talking about others going to Hell
>>
>>3132378
I didn't say I was attracted you dumb fuck just whether that was a women cause they looked feminine.
>>
>wah why cant i live in unrepenting and active sin?!
You don't believe in God, you hate Him .
>>
>>3131479
Stop LARPing, child.
>>
>>3132398
Any "god" that considers homosexuality to be sinful is a false god.

God is Love, not Hate.
>>
>>3133918
God still loves you even if he hates it when you act like a fag.
>>
>>3130620
But what about Umar's anal disease that could only be cured by semen?
>>
>>3129924
No, it isn't. If it was it wouldn't be such a deal. Anal sex is a fetish itself, anal sex with men is an even more specific fetish.
>>
>>3133964
This is a Shia narration not a Sunni narration.

There are many very very bizarre Shia "hadith" narrations.
>>
>>3132362
Pretty sure I have been actually
t. but I poop from there
>>
>>3134030
Umar is hated in proper shia tradition.
>>
>>3134149
Indeed. No wonder they would attribute such a filthy thing to him. They constantly insult the companions of the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah upon him) and even his wives. Truly a misguided people.
>>
>>3133933
>he hates it when you act like a fag

source pls
>>
>>3128141
I understand the frustration of not being able to find a religious path that doesn't say homosexuals are deviants somewhere.

I also struggle to find knowledge (not in the secular sense) and ultimate realization of God. While also being with the one I love.
And I also understand wanting to escape from amorality and materialism.

But you shouldn't just choose any religion just because it accepts homosexuals. And you should separate sexual/sensual desire from your intentions if they're there. Which it seems like they are. You could also separate intentions to follow a religion for aesthetic reasons. Because it looks cool etc. Also, even if some religious teachers are unaccepting of homosexuality doesn't mean they have excellent teachings that can and will help you.
Don't know if these are actually problems, but just suggesting things.

I can suggest looking into Neoplatonism, Buddhism, and The Vedanta. There are "homophobic" tendencies present in the suggestions. but you might see what you're looking for there nonetheless. And be careful of Western Interpretations in them.
>>
>>3128176
>>3128721
>>3130718

I don't think the anti gay Traditionalists here realize that they're choosing religions that fit with their nature every bit as OP is.

That's completely unavoidable. If you've chosen a religion, it's because it's fit your identity in some way. Right down to the sacrifices you're willing to make.
>>
>>3128141
How do I get a harem of these fags to fuck is a more important question.
>>
>>3134324
I can't speak for everyone, but before I converted to Orthodoxy, I wasn't anti-gay or anti-LGBT in any way. One of my closest friends was a transgirl, and most of my friends were liberals of various sorts. The main reason I converted to Orthodoxy was that I saw its theology as being capable of answering the challenge of nihilism in a way that secular ideologies seemed incapable of doing.
>>
>>3134378
The questions and concerns you had about nihilism were part of your nature. A need for meaning was. The ways in which the faith you chose to follow answered the questions relevant to you and the way it presumably uplifted you was It "clicking" with You.
The view towards homosexuality you had was something you could sacrifice. But could you sacrifice, say, being with non Christian friends?
>>
tbqh its very, very hard to actually convert to a religion and then stick to it. I am not personally a christian, but due to what Paul wrote I'm not sure how you could justify being a practising homosexual and a devout christian it doesn't make any sense. if you're a homosexual and you want to become a christian become a monk or a hermit or something.
>>
What's the point of being religious if you just cherrypick whatever faith aligns to your personal whims and fancies? How can you legitimately do this and not realize that all you're doing is projecting your own preferences onto some hamfisted fairytale? Why does /his/ have so many LARPers who shop around for a religion like it's a new pair of shoes, and they pick whatever suits their fancy?

At least people who are raised into their religions or hold convictions despite their personal preference actually believe in something bigger than themselves, instead of trying to just find something that panders to them. You may as well just make up your own god if you're that desperate for something to believe in, yet not desperate enough to actually accept a belief that doesn't specifically conform to your preference.
>>
>>3134324
I'm an atheist and against homosexuals following christianity or islam while pretending that the ideology they follow accepts their lifestyle. I have nothing against religious or homosexual people, but I dislike those who don't want to compromise and just want to do whatever they want.
>>
>>3134745
All the Christians here are LARPers.

Deus Vult amirite?
>>
>>3134751
Oh I'm annoyed at that too.
I don't understand why they don't go finding for some other source of religious meaning besides ones that contradict them.

There are plenty out there and it's entirely possible to meaningfully search for them without falling into "spiritual tourism" or egotism. Which I COMPLETELY agree is cancerous. The trouble is that some Christians and Muslims call it spiritual tourism and egotism and searching for something to validate "desires" no matter what the individuals actual intentions are.
It's pretty retarded.
>>
>am trans
>according to christians im just supposed to suffer my whole
>can't even kill myself or i go to hell
>can't do anything to alleviate gender dysphoria

nice religion
>>
>>3134935
>am pedo
>according to christians im just supposed to suffer my whole
>can't even kill myself or i go to hell
>can't do anything to alleviate pedophilia

nice religion
>>
>>3134935

>don't be christian or listen to christians

woah
>>
File: RealTsarHours.png (129KB, 191x277px) Image search: [Google]
RealTsarHours.png
129KB, 191x277px
>>3134935
>the "if a religion doesn't let me do whatever I want, it's bad" meme
>>
Read the Gospel of Thomas and accept the infinite love and wisdom of the Boddhisatva Jesus Christ.
>>
>>3128141
literally just don't be gay lmao
>>
>>3134378
Man, you could have just read the classical Greeks. They solved nihilism along with everything else.
>>
>>3128691
>gays
>not even 5% to be considered a phenotipic variant
>everyone
>>
>>3135010
Lets you discriminate against people it's convenient for you to discriminate against so there's that.

Kind of a snag in the argument some Christians and Muslims love to use.
>>
>>3128141
If literally almost every religion (which more or less were created to teach you how to live a moral life) says that being a fag is wrong... maybe being a fag is wrong.
>>
>>3128141
>Believes in god
>Doesn't accept most religious traditions
You're a deist. If you want a spirituality element, then do some meditation or paranormal studies.
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>3135680
There has to be at least one...
>>
>>3135649
Why would we want to discriminate against gay people? It's almost as if we fucking believe it's wrong.
>>
>>3135010
It's easy for heteros to talk about self-denial, when their doctrine encourages their sexuality.
>>
>>3135850
It doesn't do that though. It encourages people to get married and have vaginal sex. If you're not married or having non-vaginal sex while married, it's still a grave sin.
>>
>>3135858
And if they can't get married, to be celibate. In fact, St Paul actually states that celibacy is superior to marriage.
>>
>>3135858
You get to fuck all you want within those parameters and are celebrated for it. Meanwhile, we get a choice between celibacy and damnation. It's so fucking cruel.
>>
>>3135903
You absolutely don't get to fuck all you want within those parameters, as artificial birth control is also a sin.
>>
>>3135903
>Implying people are born gay

This is something you have inculcated from society, or perhaps you have a biological dysfunction. I would recommend reading Diseases of the Heart and Their Cures by Ibn Taymiyyah. Speaking of celibacy many Sheikhs never got married, you can lead a completely fulfilling and successful life without getting married, even Sheikh Ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah never got married because he was too busy and was in and out of prison too often.
>>
>>3135940
Big families are lauded though, so you can go right ahead.

>>3135964
I don't doubt that some people are capable of living happy lives while celibate. Others are not.
>>
>>3136079
Most people don't want to be saddled with kids though.

And, again, celibacy is seen as superior to marriage in Christianity. Getting married basically meant, at least to St Paul, that you were too weak to give up loving someone.
>>
>>3136079
>Others are not.
Then fix the issue in your heart. Either accept celibacy or cure your self of your false desires. You are simply confused, no one is naturally "gay". That is simply a confusion within your heart, meaning your psyche.

Are you effeminate? The fact that most self diagnosed "homosexuals" are effeminate is not a coincidence, it is natural that when you break down the magnetic and bipolar attraction of male and female, light and dark, heaven and earth, yang and yin,etc... that the attractive power exerted between the two is lessened. If you adopt masculine traits like growing your beard, lifting weights, and eating a healthy balanced diet (reducing soy) your natural inborn attraction towards women will begin to return.
>>
>>3136089
>Most people don't want to be saddled with kids though.

What does this have to do with theology?

You're permitted to enjoy sex once you're married. That's the point.

>And, again, celibacy is seen as superior to marriage in Christianity. Getting married basically meant, at least to St Paul, that you were too weak to give up loving someone.

So Christianity is ideally anti-natalist in your view?
>>
>>3136195
No, as it's clear not everyone can be celibate, but the ideal human is celibate.
>>
>>3136149
I'm not effeminate. What's the solution in this instance?

>>3136210
>the ideal human is celibate

How is this not an anti-natalist statement?
>>
>>3136250
Because not everyone is expected to be the ideal human.
>>
>>3136269
Yet all homosexuals are?
>>
>>3136284
They have an extra burden to bare, lots of people do.
>>
Check our Deism. Googles a good start. There's a reddit for it too.
>>
>>3136290
Like I said: cruel.
>>
>>3136347
All burdens are caused by mankind willfully disobeying God.

And even if you were right, other things would probably be more cruel than not letting gays get "married".
>>
>>3136149
Yet gyms are the epicenter of gays. Weird, almost like you are spouting pseudo-science nonsense.

>Just be a man then you'll turn straight
Doesn't work like that, hombre.
>>
>>3136368
I accept that God intended marriage to be between a man and a woman. I think it's wrong for us to demand that of the churches and that we should instead seek to equalize the rights of civil partnerships.

What's cruel is the assertion that we are unable to inherit the Kingdom of God unless we remain celibate.
>>
>>3136412
Sex is only okay inside of marriage, and, even then, anal sex is sinful. I don't see how it is possible any other way.
>>
>>3136428
Again, marriage is for heterosexuals and so are it's rules. It's not only unfair to apply them to us, but it's also completely nonsensical.

And I defy you to produce anything from Scripture that condemns anal sex.
>>
>>3136443
It's not rules for heterosexuals. All non-married people aren't supposed to have sex. All non-marital lust is sinful.

The condemnation of anal sex is made by many theologians in the early centuries of the Church, with the implication being that anal sex is a simulation of homosexual activity when performed with a woman.
>>
>Ideal human condition is celibacy
>Give ONE instance where it is okay to have sex because it isn't purely pleasure based
>WAAAAH WHY CANT I FUCK MY BOYFRIEND'S BUTT

Fuck off.
>>
>>3136453
>It's not rules for heterosexuals. All non-married people aren't supposed to have sex. All non-marital lust is sinful.

"Non-marital lust" implies predication of marriage - something denied homosexuals. There's zero indication that we're supposed to adopt heterosexual injunctions.

>The condemnation of anal sex is made by many theologians in the early centuries of the Church, with the implication being that anal sex is a simulation of homosexual activity when performed with a woman.

I don't remember anything about that in the Bible.
>>
>>3130805
>failed legislation after failed legislation
if Trump does nothing from now until 2020, he'll still have appointed hundreds of federal judges vetted by the Federalist Society and still achieved a reduction in illegal border crossings.
>>
File: true_love_by_krisukoo-dasmx1q.png (434KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
true_love_by_krisukoo-dasmx1q.png
434KB, 600x605px
>>3128446
I think it's a moving reminder of our shared human heritage that in every era across all cultures man's first and most base impulse when it comes to making a metaphor is hehehehehe benis :DDDD
>>
>>3128141
nowadays barring Islam (and I give it a few decades) you can always find some sect of any big religion that's ok with homosexuality. If your problem is some sectarian cunt is going to REEEE about your beliefs contradicting his view of the religion than you might as well remain an atheist. Otherwise I would focus on finding which religion feels "Right" to you on everything else and then research its stance on LGBT stuff and a welcoming sect to join.
I personally settled on Greco-Roman paganism but that had as much to do with the autism of the Abrahamic faiths as its neutral stance on homosexuality
>>
>>3136491
>achieved a reduction in illegal border crossings

Has he?
>>
>>3132353

But the prostate located right next to it, however, is.

t. human anatomy
>>
>>3136486
The Bible isn't the be-all-end-all of Christianity; the doctrines came before there was an agreed upon canon of the Bible. Even the book of Acts (in the Bible) actually says that it would be impossible to write and distribute a book containing the whole of Christian doctrine because such a book would be too long.

It's not heterosexual injunctions: the options are marriage and celibacy, that's for everyone. Christianity does not perceive of people in artificial categories of sexual orientation, and probably no one living at the time did either.
>>
>>3128141
Religion is not an accessory you buy at the market, you either believe in it or don't

you obviously don't so why bother? you wanna go to a temple and wear robes and LARP? just go be a neo-pagan or some other LARP "religion"
>>
I really don't understand this attitude of picking a religion that tolerates you

religion is something that is either true or false. it's not something that you pick based on how much utility it gives you.

it's about a search for truth, not your own personal acceptance and comfort.

like I say, I just can't understand how someone can have an attitude like you. religion is about metaphysics, ontology, ethics, the search for truth and meaning. it's not about what set of beliefs will coddle your buttfucking faggot ways.

honestly this attitude is very feminine. reminds me of how women approach the world, which makes a lot of sense that a faggot would think in the same way, because fags are pretty feminine.

stop this attitude. search for the truth, not the comfort and anal fuck coddle, fag cunt.
>>
File: gzeix9q7668z.jpg (12KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
gzeix9q7668z.jpg
12KB, 370x370px
>>3136250
Then cure your heart of the impurities within it.
>>3136377
But it is true that the break down in the clear distinctions in the two genders is the cause of much misery and confusions. You will notice that all the prophets from Moses(peace be upon him) to Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Allah upon him) implemented God's laws regarding maintaining the polarity of male and female.

When this polarity is broken down (like in modern secular western societies) because women cut their hair short like a man, dress like a man, and even act like a man, (Audhu Billahi minash shaitanir rajeem). Also we find the men are like the women as well they are effeminate, and the first part of being effeminate is shaving your beard, wearing earrings, or acting like a woman. When the polarity between genders has become lessened and practically there is no difference between male and female, people can easily become confused and bizarre thoughts and feelings can enter their mind.
>>3136626
>nowadays barring Islam (and I give it a few decades)
But that's where your wrong kiddo. That "reform" is never ever going to happen, so burn in your hatred kafir.
>>
>>3135850
it doesn't encourage any sexuality, it encourages breeding and bringing LIFE into the world
>>
>>3132400
Stop LARPing, child.
>>
>>3134745
i've noticed americans like to do this a lot

i was interested in learning more on protestantism and all it's sects and every time i came across americans shopping for a sect or religion that suits them

they sounded like they were looking for a hobby or someshit, "should i play tennis or basketball, which suits me best, hhmmm, tell me the pros and cons"
>>
>>3135940
>as artificial birth control is also a sin.
According to whom?
>>
>>3137803
Catholic Church and many Orthodox theologians (though the latter has no official stance, and it varies from priest to priest).
>>
>>3137811
And their reasoning is?
>>
>>3137864
That God commanded us to multiply, so it would be sinful to waste marriage for just pleasure. Frankly, I don't entirely agree with that viewpoint, as marriage was also meant as a way for people to cope with lust by being united in one flesh.
>>
>>3135624
>I can't read
>>
>>3137870
hmmm according to this,

http://antiochian.org/1123706727

the orthodox believe it's alright to use contraception, though i hope people who read that wont end up believing it's ok to not breed at all your whole life(maybe that's why it's forbidden in the RCC, so it wont lead to dumbasses not breeding)
>>
Buddhism and certain Neo-pagan groups are the only religions which are fine with homosexuality.
It's either that or atheism kid.
>>
>>3135903
You get the same choices, vaginal sex with women, celibacy and hell. Why would YOU be special and be granted a 4th option, just because you don't like any? Christianity is against gays, but not unfair or cruel in this regard.
>>
>>3137731
>>3137764
Gay does not mean femininity. There are many masculine homosexuals throughout history.
>>
honestly the homosexuality question is a complex one

i can't pretend to understand them, to me wanting to marry someone of the same sex and spend the rest of your life with them is just unfathomable, i don't even see the point, they cant even have children together which is important to me

i don't know what the answer is if they are seen as an abomination by religion but they claim they can't be any other way, to force them to abstain from what they love and want more than anything seems just wicked and cruel
>>
>>3136443
Why do you insist on having rules for heteros and homos? Christianity is based around equality. If you want special rules for you, you're against equality.
>>
>>3137933
Feminity comes in different shapes. Being fucked by a men is femenine. If you're a passive homosexual man, you're femenine despite your other more masculine features. Just like there's plenty of heteros who act like "fags" and are femenine.
>>
>>3137935
The most weird part about it is that homosexual people are orders of magnitude more promiscuous than heterosexual people are(at least gay men are), and yet they want to have the same legal marriage rights and social acceptance as monogamous couples as heterosexual people.

I mean, why demand something from society that you really don't care about in the first place(e.g a monogamous loving relationship)?
>>
>>3137949
So if you just frot your not feminine? What a completely subjective and useless metric of determining femininity.

>>3137966
Ha fuck no. The only difference is guys are easier to get laid with. All guys have the capability to be extremely promiscuous. It's typically the women they hit on who are the bottleneck for sex.

Plenty of gay guys are fine with monogamy and prefer it.

>>3128141
ITT. People whose only knowledge of religion are abrahamic religions.
>>
>>3137966
Because we made the mistake of pretending to consider them normal, something they never wanted as a group since they never expected it to happen. They wanted to be tolerated but still special, not normal. But, once they're considered to be normal, of course they want all what normal people has.
>>
>>3137981
I don't know what the fuck is "frot". Anyways being attracted to male forms, male odour and male sexual organs is femenine as well. So, if you need that to "frot" (whatever that means) it's also a femenine act.
>>
>>3137989
Yeah, but you can't have both.

You can't simultaneously have the benefits of being at the margin of society, and at the same time demand to be accepted and tolerated, and want to be part of the majority.

If you want to be part of the majority, you have to sacrifice some part of your individual idiosyncracies to the majority unfortunately.
>>
>>3137995
Not included in the definition of feminine. Sorry, your bullshit is just typical 4chan larper shit.

>>3137989
>My only knowledge of gays is the vocal minority of them
>>
>>3138001
Yes, this is part of my argument as well, but my point is that (most) gays are not to blame for this bizarro situation they find themselves in. You see, you don't need to hate homosexuals to be against bullshit like gay marriage or adoption. The gay community was perfectly fine when they were that, a separate special group identified by a special act and behaviour. When so called liberals tried erase that and turn them into normal people but somehow without rejecting their identity is when all went to shit. In fact, it's a pattern you see in ethnic minorities too. Instead of being given the two perfectly acceptable options to remain themselves or adapt and become normal, they're force fed a third "way" that doesn't work and makes no sense since it's actually just an unholy mix of the other two contradictory options.
>>
>>3138023
All gays are a vocal minority. Gays are literally 2-3% of the world population.
>>
>>3138023
Oxford defines feminity as "Qualities or attributes regarded as characteristic of women." It's a quality of women are attracted to men. Being attracted to men is therefore femenine.
>>
>>3138027
It's analogous to artists tbqh.

An artist who is too worried about conforming to the larger culture, will never produce great art, but at the same time the artist who refuses to conform will also live a hectic and chaotic life that can be very tiring and depressive because of the essential nature of living at the margins.
>>
>>3128141
It's because homosexuals are abnormal mate.
Even the fetish community of heterosexual people is seen as odd by most every day heterosexuals. Homosexuals who's deviant obsession with sex is so far from the norm it is an unhealthy obsession (literally).

On average most heterosexuals will have 8 sexual partners in a lifetime.
Amongst the homosexual community, they have 50-250 a fucking year.

It largely is a corruption of the mind and where most spiritual beliefs preach moderation - (most) homosexuals are anything but. They seem to largely be nihilist pleasure seekers with little concern for their spiritual well being. Couple this with the fact most spirituality has ties to procreation and again you are met with a crux.

Turning to Moloch and Satan sounds about right for a homosexual I guess, it's as far from evolutionary preprogrammed behaviour as you can get and is focused on the narcissistic obsessions of the now with little concern for the consequences.
>>
>>3128775
But more and more people are also sick of having homosexuality as a norm shoved down their throats as well, remember.
>>
File: 1367882097656 (1).jpg (215KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1367882097656 (1).jpg
215KB, 600x551px
>>3130782
This guy gets it. It would be funny watching these gay protesters writhe when confronted with logical problems to their wacko agenda... but it's right on our doorstep so it's more revolting than anything.
>>
>>3135818
Woah bro, you can't believe it's wrong. A whole bunch of men in San Francisco wearing leather thongs and pelvic thrusting around children say that's homophobic. Oh and you'll lose your job if you mention you don't support it.
>>
>>3138040
The first part is correct, the second part is something you are choosing to associate with it. Historically femininity is associated with traits like beauty, sensitivity, gentleness, emotional, etc. But even then, that depends on the culture. The Greeks viewed beauty as a masculine trait as well.

>>3138030
That's not how it works. If you have 9 million gay people, and only 10% of that are a vocal obnoxious group, you have a vocal minority.
>>
>>3138202
>If you have 9 million gay people, and only 10% of that are a vocal obnoxious group, you have a vocal minority.

Well I've never met a non-vocal gay person my whole life. They almost always talk about themselves and their gayness in discussion.
>>
>>3138027
> The gay community was perfectly fine before

What bubble do you have to live in to actually believe this?

>>3138060
O hey, bullshit
>General Social Surveydata indicates that the distribution of partner numbers among men who have sex exclusively with men and men who have sex exclusively with women is similar, but that differences appear in the proportion of those with very high number of partners, which is larger among gay men, but that in any case makes up a small minority for both groups

>Turning to moloch and Satan
Ok, at least you made your trolling obvious

>>3138186
Most gay people hate them, at least in my experience. The whole point of the movement was that a man could live a normal life with another man and not have society look down on you. This was for the most part reached then the whole thing got hijacked by trannies and liberal fucks. It wasn't about this abomination of an over sexualized living.
>>
>>3138240
You have, they are just normal people. They don't walk different, talk different, and will most likely not bring up they're gay because they don't want to be treated different.

The flamboyant faggots are obnoxious to everybody.
>>
File: 1485626264444.jpg (551KB, 1280x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1485626264444.jpg
551KB, 1280x1069px
>>3138202
Dude, I've had the misfortune of meetings lots of fags because my girlfriend's are always "best friends" with them. So granted, my experience with them, and random ones I've gone to school with, known as acquaintances through other friends, etc. isn't a full picture, but it's enough to form what I think is a grounded opinion. And from those first hand observations they're truly sickening. You can't have a conversation that doesn't turn back to talking about them being gay. Or them making you uncomfortable because they're talking about having sex with tons of guys. True story: one guy had sex with over 200 guys in a summer. He was proud of this. Then he got married and his "husband" felt like shit (for obvious reasons). Not like it mattered because they can't stay faithful anyway. Oh yeah, and the ridiculous amount that had sex with boys underage. I'm talking being 20-something and pounding a 14 year old. Like wtf? I've been friends with some straight up playboy man-whores and they've never come close to the debauchery I've found in the majority of the gay population. And of course, the friendship with my girlfriends has always come to a halt because they'll gossip or be too gay for them to tolerate anymore. Like clockwork. So yeah, I see this gay movement and it's not like I'm in my basement freaking out at something I have no experience with; I have extremely negative experiences with it from actions of multiple gays from all over and different backgrounds. Anyway, my two cents for what it's worth.
>>
>>3138280
>the ridiculous amount that had sex with boys underage
It's weird how a lot of people act like this is normal. I had a friend who, when he was 15, dated a 23 year old guy. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be rude, but I thought it was weird.
>>
>>3128141
Iran did it right. They hang gays* but, since it's not haram to be trans, if you're a fag the state helps you to pay for the operation. This way your boyfriend can continue to fuck you and you can marry without bothering the rest of normal people with your faggotry. If you want to take the dick like girls, assume the consequences and become a girl.

*I myself would've made this part optional, just not catering to their special snowflake demands should suffice
>>
>>3138280
>Somehow this applies to the whole gay population

I've seen both gay guys and straight be sexual deviants. Usually linked to a terrible childhood in my experience, mainly foster kids.

The gays that hang out with women tend to be the obnoxious ones. The gay guys who are normal who hang out with other gays don't stand out, and typically don't tell anybody.

>Talking about sex
The main conversations guys have is about women and sex. Don't act like that's abnormal.
>>
>>3138318
Yeah, it's bizarre. And everyone expected me to be fine with blatant statutory rape. If it was a guy and he was fucking a girl that age I'd still be disgusted. But no way would he advertise it the same way gays do. They're almost proud of it because they know that society can't hit them for it anymore.
>>
>>3138280
Basically my experience too. The only acceptable "gays" I've found were actually bisexuals, and most have settled down with a female by now. It can't be an anecdotical thing.
>>
>>3138330
None of them were foster kids. Most were financially well off.

>The main conversations guys have is about women and sex. Don't act like that's abnormal.

I don't think you're understanding the difference between straight men talking about straight sex (which most don't do very often after they reach adulthood) and a gay man talking about fucking another man in the ass or getting it in the ass to two straight people that obviously are uncomfortable. See the difference? I know you're just trying to prove a point, but you're not getting what I'm saying.
>>
>>3138328
But the dick is the best part
>>
>>3138346
Then you become the woman, it's easy. Don't you want to be a cute princess?
>>
>>3138340
So the only thing I don't get is why we're made into bad people for saying we don't want to be around gays. I pick up frogs so I don't hit them with the fucking mower, I feed the birds, I go to great lengths not to step on ants. So wtf, I'm a bad guy now? It really pisses me off.
>>
>>3138343
>Which they don't do often after reaching adulthood

Hah! Then again I guess I can't imagine the average 4channer actually socializing to understand this is very normal amongst friends.

I've had plenty of friends go way too much into detail about them banging a chick or eating her out. This comes down to personality and upbringing. I kept my conquests to myself, it shouldn't be anybody else's business and I agree with you there. It just definitely isn't a trait of gay guys talking about it, you probably only notice it more because you find it gross compared to strait sex.
>>
>>3138354
But I'm a man who likes men and being on top. Your solution does nothing for me.

When can we bring back the sacred band of thebes?
>>
>>3138362
Because there's a difference between obnoxious faggots and gay men. Like the difference between niggers and black men.
>>
>>3138365
>I've had plenty of friends go way too much into detail about them banging a chick or eating her out.

I'm saying since nobody wants to be around those people, why are we forced to accept that behavior? Anyone that does that at 27 gets looked at funny, like what are they trying to prove? Most people my age don't kiss and tell because it's pathetic. So it's not a matter of being an average 4channer, thanks for the personal attack, it's just a matter of being mature. And I've personally yet to see a gay mature man. Oh wait, I've known a couple gay doctors my gf went to school with... nope, nope they were immature as fuck too.
>>
>>3138374
Right, but when people's experiences have all been with niggers or flaming fags, why even chance it? Just write them all off because I'm not out to prove something to the world like how tolerant I am.
>>
>>3128141
Thelema and OTO

“Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me… Love is the law, love under will.”
>>
>>3138370
The solution is for the rest of the people. You have to sacrifice your dick* for the greater good. You will be happy when everyone else is happy. Or are you an egoistic bitch?

*Although, if the highest wants so, maybe a fatwa by Ayatollah Anuni might permit keeping the dick as long as the rest of the sex-changing process is followed. Only cute femenine penises, tho.
>>
>>3138374
If the majority is from the bad group, the burden of proof is on them. This applies to both "niggers" and "faggots". Otherwise I will stay far from them if I can.
>>
File: bugs_easy_on_the_carrots.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
bugs_easy_on_the_carrots.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>3128141
>be a faggot
>be a faggot about it
Literally cannot make this shit up
>>
>>3138404
>Personal attacks on an anonymous board
Not quite

>Most people my age don't kiss and tell
Completely depends on the culture you are around. In the rural places I grew up, yes this wasn't talked about much except between friends. In the city, a lot more open about this.

>I've yet to meet a mature gay man
You most likely have, they just wouldn't stand out.

>>3138415
Sorry you are apparently in some nigger faggot hive. Both tend to be a minority of their respective populations in my experience.

>>3138425
Or just allow two guys to live together without making a big deal out of it, on either side of the argument

>>3138433
The majority isn't from the bad group, go outside, interact with people for fucks sake. Like isn't /pol
>>
>>3128141
Homosexuality is a killer to populations, in the historical context.
>>
>>3138446
>or just allow two guys to live together without making a big deal out of it

That's a sin, anon. Sins are bad.
>>
>>3138461
>Listening to the abrahamic religions
>>
>>3138452
>Citation needed
This excuse is only referred to in abrahamic nations as propaganda to provide a scapegoat for decline.
>>
>>3138446
>The majority isn't from the bad group, go outside, interact with people for fucks sake. Like isn't /pol

>two anons telling you it IS the majority
>nu-uh you just don't know
Have you stopped to think that, being part of the community, you growed to accept most of of the obnoxious stuff the "bad group" does and you're just more angry than outsiders when even your own immunity is not enough?

Have you also stopped to think that your hetero friends talk with you about eating pussy on a daily basis like children precisely because you're used to that behaviour (thanks to being gay in your case) so you naturally mix with that kind of people, homo or hetero?
>>
>>3138464
Like OP said, all relevant organized religions condemn homosexuality. The ones that seemingly don't actually condemn sexuality in itself, therefore condemning homosexuality.
>>
>>3138474
>Two anons on 4chan is a good sample

>Have you stopped to think that, being part of the community, you growed to accept most of of the obnoxious stuff the "bad group" does and you're just more angry than outsiders when even your own immunity is not enough?

Anyways I grew up in a heavily orthodox Christian community, so no, that type of behavior wasn't normal and I don't like people talking about sex openly. I just deal with it because that's a purely cultural thing. For some it isn't a big deal.

>Have you also stopped to think that your hetero friends talk with you about eating pussy on a daily basis like children precisely because you're used to that behaviour (thanks to being gay in your case) so you naturally mix with that kind of people, homo or hetero?

They talked like that with each other anyways. We were all coworkers for years. They knew I wasn't really comfortable about talking about sex even before I came out. But I was from a rural religious family, they weren't.

>Used to that behavior
Except not at all

>>3138479
Only abrahamic, who wiped out the religions in their respective areas that allowed it, and in some cases approved of it rather greatly. Most Indian religions don't care in general, although they have sects that do but not by using the base scripture as an argument.
>>
>>3136486

It's not a "heterosexual injunction".

The options for all people are marriage if you want sex, or celibacy. Marriage is between a man and a woman, so if you don't want to do that, you're left with celibacy.
>>
>>3128141
If you're so desperate to beleive in made up stuff, why not make up your own stuff?
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.