[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has happened that old (death) ideologies that belong in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: discord_cucks.png (59KB, 1306x542px) Image search: [Google]
discord_cucks.png
59KB, 1306x542px
What has happened that old (death) ideologies that belong in the past have been resurrected and even popularized to the point that those who romanticize them are willing to ignore the history behind them?

Pic related are just some Discord communities. But there's myriads of them really on all platforms.
>>
An aggressive smear campaign against the prevailing intellectual currents of the 20th century by people who were threatened by them but still had enough economic and social capital to fight back before it was too late
>>
File: discord2.png (23KB, 1324x178px) Image search: [Google]
discord2.png
23KB, 1324x178px
>>3126975

I guess.

I mean no hate to any of the sides.

So are they making a comeback or is all part of just some big fad?
>>
>>3126993
There will always be followers of any ideology and since we live in democracies where ideologies aren't banned they can romanticize as much as they want without fear of legal repercussions. They're not making a comeback, nazis have always been around it's just that the internet gives them a place to voice their angst and communicate with fellow edgemeisters.
>>
>>3126993
I don't think it'll last long because it has no real foundation. The publicization of ideologies like nazism, fascism, etc. will be over with in less than a decade for sure, and most probably over with in less than five years.
>>
Most of them just like the aesthetics I think
>>
>>3127009
Is there anything that has the Nazi aesthetic bit without the ideology? Probably not, their aesthetics are so intertwined with their ideology, it'd be a problem to separate one from the other
>>
>>3127030
Rammstein

t. Slavoj Zizek
>>
File: DDR.jpg (706KB, 1102x1238px) Image search: [Google]
DDR.jpg
706KB, 1102x1238px
>>3127030
The NVA?
>>
>>3127002
pffhahaha
>>
File: platon2.jpg (92KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
platon2.jpg
92KB, 700x430px
>>3127044

man I love soviet uniforms
>>
>>3126960
I guess because people have become tired of the soul sucking cynicism of our current internet-fueled post-modern era, but don't have robust enough character or wherewithal to actually form a solid system of personal structure and wisdom, so they look to the past for all encompassing structures. The "safe space" and "snowflake" culture suppresses anyone without either complete fanatical conviction or enveloping nihilistic apathy.
>>
>>3127030
Chile?
>>
Hating niggers and kikes will always be edgy and therefor counter-culture so long as the PC culture attempts to police the thoughts of individuals.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.