[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Constitutio Antoniniana was the single greatest mistake in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: the ultimate pleb.jpg (351KB, 1487x1443px) Image search: [Google]
the ultimate pleb.jpg
351KB, 1487x1443px
The Constitutio Antoniniana was the single greatest mistake in the history of the Roman Empire. Prove me wrong.
>>
Marcus Aurelius not strangling Commodus in his crib was the greatest mistake in the history of the Roman Empire.
>>
Not establishing a firmer line of succession was Rome's greatest mistake.
>>
>>3126871

>Believing meme history that Commodus was bad
>>
not letting Germanicus to finish the fucking job was Rome's greatest mistake
>>
>>3128020
Das rite, Commodus wuz a good boi who jus liked to pretend he wuz Hercules an shiet, all dose mean senators jus made up all dem lies, he dindu nuffin
>>
Romanos Diogenes instigating the Battle of Manzikert was the greatest mistake in the history of the roman empire.
>>
>>3126850
Nice /pol/ meme
>>
>>3126850
no need to prove anything, completely agreed
>>
File: commodus.png (2KB, 342x23px) Image search: [Google]
commodus.png
2KB, 342x23px
>>3128020
Commodus:
>Lol I'm gonna tie together a bunch of cripples, including former soldiers, and pretend they're a giant so I can fight this crippletron in the flavian amphitheatre
>lol I'm gonna arm a bunch of midgets so I can pretend to be a giant when I publicly murder them in the same place I pretended to fight giants
>lol Hercules LARP
>lol do you like these giraffes, Rome? Such sweet, gentle creatures. Now watch my sick bow skillz when I kill them all!
>Ever seen an ostrich get its head cut off at full gallop with a dart? lol watch out senate, you might be next!
>lol sorry not free, 1 million sesterces for my appearance, autographs at 20 sesterces a piece
>>
>>3130246

I'm sure all those things actually happened, anon. It's not like Roman historians ever exaggerated anything.
>>
Not listening to Cato was Rome's greatest mistake
>>
>>3130256
Guess we'll never know :^)
>>
>>3126850

That's not allowing aristocrats to buy out smaller landowners and replacing sharecroppers with slaves. That's not the Marian reforms. That's not the Praetorian guard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.