[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the next "big war"? I.e. a war between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 800x800px
What will be the next "big war"? I.e. a war between to fairly large powers that isn't a proxy war or a Cold War. Will there be another one? How long will it take to happen?
>>
Iran vs Saudi Arabia
>>
>>3124870

Second American Civil War turns into WW3 or WW3 turns into the Second American Civil War ala Russia 1917.
>>
File: the only cure.png (909KB, 643x853px) Image search: [Google]
the only cure.png
909KB, 643x853px
>>3124892
What a glorious day it will be when the Iranian flag flies over Meccah
>>
>>3124932
>people actually fell for the Shia meme

Spoilers: there are no good guys in the Middle East
>>
>>3124892

If the Americans don't intervene, Iran would win in a few weeks.
>>
>>3124936
No Shia ever did terrorism in my country, they're the good guys as far as I'm concerned. And fuck Saudi Arabia anyway
>>
>>3124870
You utterly fail to understand why there was a Cold War and proxy wars instead of WWIII in the first place.
>>
>>3124954
Do you live in the United States, Argentina, Kenya, India, Greece, or Panama?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

They're right cunts.
>>
>>3124986
Australia, so my point still stands
>>
>>3125005
The only people who have are IS, and their attack was pathetic.

You guys aren't worth bombing.

Still, like 40 Ausfags have died in Afghanistan because the Ayatollah decided it would be funny to buy Al Qaeda flight simulators.
>>
>>3124870
most probable regional-level war: Saudi Arabia and allies going to war with Syria in the event of an Assad victory, expanding into a regional war with Syria and Iran vs. Saudi Arabia and possible allies in the UAE and Turkey.

most probable global-level war: Ukraine gets full NATO/US support and declares war to take back Crimea from Russia. and that's extremely unlikely to happen as no party has anything to gain that would be worth the money spent and lives lost.
>>
>>3125050
I'd put money on it being something in East Asia.

North Korea finally spergs out, Japan and China start flinging shit, China decides to take back Taiwan.

Some sort of slanty-eyed autism that draws in more and more regional powers.
>>
>>3125081
Nah, it'll be India and Pakistan over muh Kashmir
>>
>>3125095
That or Pakistan goes full-on Somalia and everyone has to scramble to hold onto those nukes before one of them shows up in Mumbai or Los Angeles.
>>
If the Shia vs Sunni proxy conflict continues, then expect a major Middle Eastern war in the coming years. Israel will also get involved. The last thing Zionists want to see is a Shia Arabian peninsula under Iranian influence and control.
>>
>>3124870
Something unexpected, over something stupid.
>>
>>3124959
What about my post implies that?
>>
>>3124870
Eastern Europe. Who the Hell knows
>>
Israel and its puppets (US and Western Europe/NATO), India vs the Muslim World, China and Russia
>>
>>3124870
when will the next war be, bros?
>>
>>3124870
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/george-friedman-on-world-war-iii-776748/
>>
File: justice served.jpg (145KB, 468x420px) Image search: [Google]
justice served.jpg
145KB, 468x420px
>>3124870
Germans make one last attempt at world dominance.
>>
>>3124932
hahaha stupid shia
>>
>>3124870
WWII was the war to end all wars
>>
>>3124870
There won't be another World War. Pax Americana will reign forever. When our distant descendants reach Alpha Centauri, they will be speaking American English.
>>
>>3127748
*ebonics
>>
Finno Korean Hyper War II
>>
>>3124870
Who could have predicted that the end of Imperial Europe and the destruction of four hundred years of colonial work would come from an Austrian getting wasted by a Serb in Bosnian land? It's utterly unpredictable.
>>
>>3124870
This shit should never have been named "world War 2" it sounds fucking retarded and trivializing of the actual event. Might as well call it "Big War 2". It should be called what it is, The German-Polish war
>>
>>3124870
>History board
>Asking about the future
>>>/pol/
>>
>>3125097
>implying Pakistan could deliver warheads to the US
>>
>>3127792
>yo lay the foundation for the hydroponic bio-dome here senpai
>>
>>3127806
Yeah that's the only reason the great war broke out.
>>
>>3127807
The Polish War of Aggression would be more fitting.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
>>
>>3124914
Russia was a revolution, not a Civil War.

There won't be another grand, national US vs Them slugfest. Nuclear arsenals ended that. The world will not end with a bang, but with a whimper.

Think food riots and an end to globalization. When the world runs out of cheap aviation fuel, and diesel for maritime fleets, people will start killing each other for a cheeseburger and Coke.
>>
>>3128069
>a bloody revolution between two ideologies is not a civil war
>>
>>3127832
kekked

i could live in this future

>baka whats this fuckin nigga doin puttin the emergency power substations outside of the range of orbital relays? swear to gah mayn
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.