[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw such a ouiaboo that I consider french redneck mediev

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: joan-of-arc-albert-lynch.jpg (419KB, 800x1104px) Image search: [Google]
joan-of-arc-albert-lynch.jpg
419KB, 800x1104px
>tfw such a ouiaboo that I consider french redneck medieval black metal as the height of modern music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLNTURw_7Y

Am I beyond help, /his/ ?
>>
Nah, Peste Noire is really good and I admire Neige's work. Also, you should try Stille Volk and Vermine.
>>
No but I wonder, did Joan ever encounter gunpowder weapons?
>>
>>3125444
Likely. Mostly for seige
>>
>>3125458
Being South Eastern European here we had early exposure to gunpowder weapons through the Ottomans, bombards, hand cannons, gunpowder kegs in carts for wall busting. What was it like during the 100 year war. Was gunpowder a novelty which was more or less a bragging right or a really useful too? How often was a hand cannon or an arqubus seen on the battlefield?
>>
black metal is just metal for hipsters who don't listen to metal
>>
>>3124489
>unironically listening to Nazi music
>>>/pol/
>>
>>3125505
You don't have to agree with the artists beliefs to enjoy their art you mong
>>
>>3125505
???
Why is everyone so paranoid about /pol/? Yeah it hasn't been the same since the elections but there was nothing /pol/ in this thread
>>
>>3125506
>le one can separate between art and political views meme
Political views affect the art, Drumpfkin.
>>
>>3125515
Which means you aren't allowed to listen to it unless you agree wholeheartedly with it? I'm a staunch Marxist and still enjoy music like Burzum, Peste Noire, Death in June. Who gives a fuck if they have different ideas on the world
>>
>>3125524
>Which means you aren't allowed to listen to it
That's what it means.
>>
>>3125515
Shouldn't you go back to ruining /b/
>>
>>3125509
No tolerance for fascism. /his/ is a Marxist board.
>>
>>3125528
ok sorry, ill go ahead and stop listening to that music
>>
>>3125505
>>3125528

Can't say if you're ironic or just retarded.
>>
>>3125505
'sup /pol/cuck
>>
>>3125444
>>3125487

Joan was described by knights who fought with her as an expert of artillery (including bombards) placement during sieges. Gunpowder was a lot more prevalent during the 100 Years' War (especially the latter part) than many seem to realize.
>>
Everyone knows Neutral Milk Hotel is true /his/core
>>
>>3125505
>unironacally being a commie
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.