[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no thread about turks or the ottomans to be found Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Kadin.jpg (50KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kadin.jpg
50KB, 546x800px
>no thread about turks or the ottomans to be found

Let's change that.
So /his/ was ottoman fashion as comfy as it looked like?
>>
File: Landsknechte.jpg (287KB, 1343x728px) Image search: [Google]
Landsknechte.jpg
287KB, 1343x728px
You came to the wrong board, Otto
>>
>>3118349
Yes. Turks value comfort more than anything else
Even medieval stereotypes revolve around this
>>
File: Ibrahim I.jpg (31KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
Ibrahim I.jpg
31KB, 500x694px
>>”Ibrahim’s harem was full of young, nubile, girls from around the world. But after a while, the slender things from Russia and the Balkans didn’t do it for him anymore. One day Ibrahim happened to see the genitalia of a female cow. Pleased by what he saw, Ibrahim had a gold cast made and, hoping to find a human match to the bovine privates, he ordered his aides to “bring him the fattest woman in the world.” They did their best, finding a 300 pound Armenian girl named “Sugar Cube” (Sechir Para or more literally translated “Sweet Lump of Sugar”). Ibrahim loved her, and spent many a night curled in her large arms. It wasn’t long until the big woman had gained power over Ibrahim equal only to that of her girth. It would be Sugar Cube who would spell the final downfall of Ibrahim the Mad.”

Was he /ourguy/?
>>
>>3118598
>being a landwhale lover

He was a disgrace.
>>
>>3118598
If there ever was a contest between mad monarchs Ibrahim would plow through
>>
>>3118698
thanks to his psychotic older brother Murat IV, he reached some new levels in madness for a monarch.
>>
File: ottoman-banner.jpg (293KB, 1200x414px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman-banner.jpg
293KB, 1200x414px
>>3118349
>tfw the era of big dumb looking hats is over
>>
>>3118744
>dumb looking
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.