[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've been lied to. North Korea looks great. Don'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
15KB, 1200x600px
We've been lied to. North Korea looks great.

Don't let the biased American media fool you, the peoples of North Korea are happier than most Americans will ever be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztcLh-cTJfs
>>
>>3116980
>Happiest people on Earth
I would be too if I couldn't come on here
>>
>>3116980
Commie
>>
>>3117068
>le "juche is communism" meme
>>
>>3116980
At least they have a not bad flag. Not bad design.
>>
>>3116980
I'm not a master of North Korean history or the 90s.

How the fuck is North Korea surviving as a state? What was their reaction to the collapse of the Soviet Union and why didn't they take the approach to demilitarizing and opening up as a country to allow the people to live better, receive better shit? Why does China support this barely functioning state as a bufferzone instead of slowly replacing it with something more functional because the fall out of it collapsing is severe?

Has North Korea and China ever gone at it and when did North Korea switch from Soviet-state and influence to China's? It be cool if an Anon can get me answers to these.
>>
What does this have to do with history or philosophy?
>>
>>3117133
Why you think after collapse of the Soviet Union people start off do live better? In Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan was diametrically reverse
>>
>>3117163
It's anthropology, a case study of Best Koreans
>>
>>3116980
Interesting but wrong board.
Try >>>/pol/
>>
File: 1394629680848.jpg (124KB, 1351x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1394629680848.jpg
124KB, 1351x1016px
>all those Juche qts

Historically, the urban northern provinces were considered to produce the best-looking women, whilst the rural southern provinces were considered to produce the best-looking men. Americans confirmed for fugging homos t. gook
>>
>>3117106
>le "juche is not communism" meme
I hope you were baiting though in which case - good job
>>
File: 1493663596012.jpg (77KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493663596012.jpg
77KB, 900x675px
>>3117106
it's a deviation of marxism-leninism with korean influence. are you saying maoism or other strains of communism aren't communist either?

also, the country doesn't have to be stateless, classless utopia where worker's own the means of production democratically to be communist. pretty much every country that is capitalist is actually more or less a mixed economy, yet nobody says that capitalism has never been tried.
>>
>>3117106
>>3117206

Juche is kind of like fascist anti-imperialism. It's is part of the leftist block by alliance but unlike communism it was never an actual "worker's party".

The principle of Juche, developed by Kim Il Sung as a blend of self-reliance, nationalism, Korean traditionalism, and Marxism-Leninism.

As you can see it's more heavy on the anti-imperialism than it is on classless communism.
>>
>>3117223

>self-reliance
>nationalism
>traditionalism

haha, reading that it seems like the typical /pol/-tard would get a hard-on for Juche.
>>
>>3117170
>Tajikistan and Kyrgystan
>stan
Literal whos.
>>
>>3116980
>Don't let the biased American media fool you, the peoples of North Korea are happier than most Americans will ever be.

Only because they would be shot if the dared to be unhappy
>>
>>3117235
nations, something you dont have amerishart
>>
>>3117235
>stan
Afghanistan, destroyer of commies and murricans
Demonstrably the most powerful nation on earth
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/communism/wiki/debunk#wiki_section_4.3A_the_dprk
>tfw commies unironically defend North Korea
>>
>>3116980
Oh man, that girl at around 8:38 was really cute
>>
>>3117106
>Don't true communism
>>
>>3116980
Oh man, and I thought people on 4chan were retarded. The youtube comments on this video make us look like geniuses by comparison
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.