[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does sex keep tricking people into having kids they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3106.jpg (20KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3106.jpg
20KB, 375x281px
Why does sex keep tricking people into having kids they don't wan't?
>>
>>3116250
Because it feels good
>>
because ppl are retards
>>
>>3116250
because that's literally the intended goal behind sexual instinct. we're biologically programmed to propagate the species because DNA seems to be obsessed with doing that. this is like asking
>why does food keep tricking people into becoming fatasses?
because that's the whole point
>>
>>3116274
>biology has goals

This is your brain on popsci
>>
>>3116278
not that guy. but a "goal" does emerge if you look at the origins of life teleologically. earth has created the conditions wherein a set of biochemical reactions led to reproduction and propagation of a set of infinitely complex relation of molecules and through trial and error it created the devices (dna, random mutations from the imperfection of DNA replication) for continuous adaption so that some semblance of information about this biochemical system can be passed on from one cellular organism to the next. With those mechanisms in place for the continuation of this process, most every adaption or increase in complexity was just another means to ensure the propagation of a genetic code and the biochemical reactions encoded within it.
>>
>>3116274
Let me rephrase
Why does sex keep tricking people into having kids they don't want when they know that's what sex is?
>>
>>3116312
This is why you're on /his/.
>>
>>3116312
thanks
>t. that guy

>>3116314
because the average person lacks foresight and a basic understanding of cause/effect and, as a result, chooses to focus on the short-term payoff when considering their life choices? at least, that's the reason that's made itself apparent to me
>>
>>3116312
What is the goal? You've described the means not the teleological end
>>
>>3116314
but birth rates are declining in the west (and the world) partly because people don't want kids and the means for preventing conception have improved exponentially since the introduction of birth control and the normalization of abortions. obviously for some people sexual urge overpowers their rational calculation (if they ever had it in the first place). moreover they might genuinely be enthusiastic about children because of some positive life experience with them. there are many people who have had the opposite experience and so decided not to have kids. then there's the fact that some societies frown upon women not having kids, because of conceptions of the role of women in society or because there is a recognition on some subconcious level that the bearing of children is necessary for the propagation of one's civilization or, more particularly, the need for a critical number of younger generations to be born so they can support one's generation when its older. This brings us to another related reason for having kids; economic calculation. This is not universal across all societies in history, especially nowadays, but in the past at least women needed a spouse to economically support them to a degree and having a child was a way to soldify this social contract between man and wife. On the other hand, the reason the man in the past and man today wants a child is because they want to literally propagate their existence genetically. They believe that their heirs will "carry on their name" out of some religious conviction or because they believe that within themselves is a providential uncut line of succession which the father sees a role in, either to increase its wealth or to ensure the future strength and multitude of his tribe, ethnicity or society.
>>
>>3116344
there is no goal only the one we mentally impose on this process, i guess. imo its just a freakishly complex series of biochemical coincidences whose only purpose is to keep continuing this process of reproduction because nature happened to fuck up and create the chemical tools for this to happen

>>3116317
i suppose youre joking that if everything is geared toward reproduction then even my being on /his/ is geared toward this ultimate goal? i see your point but i think that is the product of my consciousness, and my consciousness, along with that of all humans, was an "off-effect", so to speak, of a chemical process that was ultimately meant to ensure our survival (acquisition of food and reproductive strategies). once some sort of primitive consciousness coincidentally arose, i think this very consciousness "hijacked" the whole process and through ever increasing nutrition and cranial developments human conscience became a force of its own independent of the mechanical biochemical process
>>
I'm an antinatalist but damn that pucci game is too strong. I know I'll be tricked by the vaginal jew in future.
>>
>>3116250
A question for the people who are interested in sex here?

Do you masturbate to the thought of having sex with a girl you like or what?

I've never masturbated to sex so i don't get it, I mean it's a fucking hole.

I've masturbated to the face of a girl or to the hands and sometimes even to the body but never thinking about sex.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.