[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you dont atone for your sins, you will go to hell ~ says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gun-pepe.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
gun-pepe.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>if you dont atone for your sins, you will go to hell ~ says God
>if you dont pay taxes and get a job, defend your country and kill other humans for it, you will be homeless outlaw and an outcast ~ says the State
>if you dont exercise and look fit, you will die young ~ says Science
>if you dont have a gf, dont marry or have kids or even friends, there's something wrong with you ~ says Society
>if you stop learning and cut yourself from the world, you will fall into degeneracy ~ says the Society
>>
>>3116150
They are not wrong tho
>>
>if you don't focus on spending your time in a balanced pursuit of passion and fulfillment (duty) you'll end your short time on this earth with regret
Says reality
>>
>>3116156
you meant capitalism and consumerism
>>
File: why we're here.png (1MB, 698x6592px) Image search: [Google]
why we're here.png
1MB, 698x6592px
it looks like you could use a little direction in your life
>>
>>3116163
I love this
>>
>>3116163
>family
the biggest excuse to let others use you after God and State
>>
>>3116163
and currently overtaken by Healthy Living because 'You wouldnt harm your body, right anon?'
>>
>>3116160
I gave duty as an example, which itself long predates capitalism. Passion and fulfillment can be literally anything that ah individual derives passion or fulfillment from.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9zCU_3I7m0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OAJCFfVAdUg
>>
>>3116188
you are talking about narcissism and meaningless sensual pleasures
>>
no matter what you do you're gonna die, says anon
>>
>>3116221
the death you talk about is the death of your search for permanent pleasure and some imaginary meaning which creates the meaninglessness
>>
>>3116193
Meaning is prescribed
>>
>>3116266
and what do you think you have that is free of mortality?
>>
>>3116284
mortality is a concept you repeat to yourself to beg for immortality which is also a concept
>>
>>3116284
in other words, when will you stop talking garbage and stop punishing yourself?

Where did that come from?
Who told you who you were?
>>
Those are some nice spooks, nerd.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.