[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the westerners exterminate the dirty subhuman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
Why didn't the westerners exterminate the dirty subhuman non-whites when they had the chance? Religion? Economics?

They could have avoided many modern issues
>>
Cuckstianity and muh compassion.
>>
What purpose in life would you have if that had happened?
>>
File: Back you go.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Back you go.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>3114815
>>
File: TheDictator.png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TheDictator.png
253KB, 640x480px
>"red pill" term first appears in a Phillip K. Dick novel "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale"
>extensive drug abuser, anti-fascism, hated all kinds of government control and defender of libertine practices
>Get's bring up again in "Total Recall" the adaptation movie done by Paul Verhoeven
>Victim of war, from Dutch family ,had to travel to USA in order to survive. Hates nazism and political control. Advocates all kinds of freedom
>Mentioned again in the first Matrix movie
>Done by Wachowski brothers, both transgenders, defenders of LGBT cause. Hates all kinds of conservative mindsets.
>/pol/ loves the term and use it for storm bias

Go figure
>>
>>3114832
I'd be happy and successful and women would like me and be interested in me
>>
>>3114890
And then you'd wake up.
>>
Why didn't easterners exterminate the dirty subhuman whites when they had the chance? Religion? Economics?
>>
>>3114878
They werent trans at the time the Matrix was made so that is just disingenuous
>>
File: 913.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
913.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>3114941
Yes they were, only in closet (non surgical).

Example? "Switch" the girl from the first movie was supposedly to be a man outside the Matrix, and a girl inside of it. Last time they changed it because producers said it would "confuse" the public even more. Yet she still having androgynous appearance the whole movie. Before Matrix they did "Bound" a romance between two lesbians and the gay scene at the time.

So fuck off.
>>
>>3114972
They identified as men when the movie was made, irrespective of whether they had a trans character planned for the movie.

Stop being ridiculous.
>>
File: 1256913870614.jpg (37KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1256913870614.jpg
37KB, 720x480px
>>3114994
>"'I remember the third grade, I remember recently moving and transferring from a public school to a Catholic school. In public school I played mostly with girls, I have long hair and everyone wears jeans and t-shirts.
>'In Catholic school, the girls wear skirts, the boys play pants. I am told I have to cut my hair. I want to play Four Square with the girls but now I’m one of them -- I’m one of the boys.
'Early on I am told to get in line after a morning bell, girls in one line, boys in another. I walk past the girls feeling this strange, powerful gravity of association. Yet some part of me knows I have to keep walking. As soon as I look towards the other line, though, I feel a feeling of differentiation that confuses me. I don’t belong there, either."
>"I entered theater department so I could wear beautiful dresses"

Lana Wachowski
>>
>>3114815
Because that would violate the NAP.

>>3114941
They weren't OPENLY trans. They very likely were aware of their gender issues at that point.

>>3114994
And yet they clearly had the trans "mindset". Which is really what >>3114878 is about, that all the people who popularized the term "red pill" had very much anti-fascist beliefs. In this context, your argument about the Wachowskis is basically on par with saying all those people were actually supportive with fascist since none of them actually went around telling people, "Hi, I'm an anti-fascist".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.