[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLAND STRONG Communists belong in the trash. never forget h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

POLAND STRONG
Communists belong in the trash.
never forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4I61EkSdgg
>>
File: Strong.jpg (116KB, 330x726px) Image search: [Google]
Strong.jpg
116KB, 330x726px
>>3114670
Pathetic communist weaklings
>>
This movie sucks ass. It should've been a high budget tv series.
But budgetary issues aside even if you can't afford it you can still make it work and this movie is a cringefest.
>>
>>3114682
>minimum number of total causalities and losses exceed the minimum strength
B T F O
>>
File: the eternal pole.png (102KB, 1278x2407px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal pole.png
102KB, 1278x2407px
>>3114670
>>3114682
stay mad Mateusz
>>
>>3114670
I liked the fact that there was a high-budget film on the Polish-Soviet war, but implying that they were going to go on and conquer Europe is just fanfiction
>>
>>3114742
>implying that they were going to go on and conquer Europe is just fanfiction
It's not. Keep in mind Communist movements were strong in Germany and France.
>>
>>3114766
The Red army was not in a position where it coul militarily defeat Germany and France. If an invasion would happen, then the Poles saved the USSR by stopping them from getting into a war with the Western Powers.
>>
>>3114816
They wouldn't need to. They would just need to support the rebelion.

You ignore the basic facts of the period.. Germans had literally a civil war they almost lost. Against communists.
>>
>the only state that stands in the way is Poland
Yes, since the states of independent Belarus and Ukraine were not only attacked by bolshevicks from the east, but also by SOMEONE who attacked them from the WEST.
>right for self-determination only if it's useful for me
>>
It's incredible that Jews still haven't forgiven Poland for stopping Bolshevism.
>>
>>3114829
independent what?
>>
>>3114825
You ignore the fact that European countries wouldn't appreciate a Soviet invasion of Germany
>>
>>3114845
>Poland attacks Belarusian People's Republic
>Poland attacks West Ukrainian People's Republic
>Soviets do similar stuff with Belarus and Eastern Ukraine
>Nobody asked the Belarussians and Ukraines about their opinion
>"Hurr durr we dindu nothin and fought the bolsheviks"
>In 1939, USSR continues in the same war
>"Hurr durr the Soviets have annexed eastern POLAND" (-actually western Belarus and Ukraine)
>>
>>3114922
FALSE BORDERS
>>
>>3114922
DECIEVER COMMUNIST
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Poland
>>
File: fig-2-1024x653.jpg (216KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
fig-2-1024x653.jpg
216KB, 1024x653px
>>3114968
>what is self-determinatination for nations
>yes, screw ukranians and belarussians, who cares about them, let's force them polish language too because MUH GREATER POLAND... almost been btfo by bolsheviks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.