[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W XNF6Vy07A So now tha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXNF6Vy07A

So now that history is dead, is /his/ going to be deleted?
>>
>>3113906
My undergrad institution did not have this issue. We have 1or 2 microfocused courses in my uni but most was things like History of this region or country.
>>
>>3113906
>So now that history is dead, is /his/ going to be deleted?
Hopefully this board has literally become the History Channel of 4chan
>>
>>3114065
But it was focusing on the intersectional feminist trans-affirming hedonistic pro-disable morbidly-obese-beautifying instant-gratification atheistic anarcho-communism aspect of those countries from an Afrocentric lens, right? Otherwise it would be outright haram.
>>
>>3115068
1 of the history classes was something about making of Modern India, women in antiquity, and gender in Africa.
The rest was Ancient Africa, Classical China, Medieval Europe I and I , Kings and Queens, American History I and II, WW era, eastern Europe, Islamic civ , slavery in Greece and Rome, Byzintine history, Holocaust history, Turkish history.
>>
>>3115622
1 or 2* of the history classes
>>
>>3113906
Is this nigger Marxist or not? He just referenced Hamilton, and said that faggot Mexican director would've won the presidency.
>>
>anglo education

in the actual world, history is making progress since russia archives are opening up
nobody cares how many what graduate a uni has, what matters is if the field is making progress or not

ppl will never stop being curious about their past anyway
>>
>>3115622
Are you in australia?
imo australian universities seem to be a little less faddish with their teaching materials.
>>
File: sage wisdom.jpg (256KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
sage wisdom.jpg
256KB, 800x680px
>>3116497
>in the actual world, history is making progress since russia archives are opening up

Besides proving McCarthy unironically right about everything, how is that progress?
>>
desu those studies on witchcraft, magic, demonology etc. are actually quite interesting and frankly even important in understanding the cultural context of the 15th-17th centuries.
In a way, magic was the precursor to the natural philosophy and mechanical world views propagated by Descartes. Bacon saw magic as a legit field of study.
>>
>>3116852
Christian fan of a six commandment, I guess.
At least Communists did tried once create Eden on the Earth. Christians never tried.
>>
>>3116309
He's fucking around with SJWs.
>>
>>3116864
>Christian fan of a six commandment, I guess.

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword."

>At least Communists did tried once create Eden on the Earth. Christians never tried.

Only eternal manchildren chase fantasies of utopias on Earth.
>>
>>3116604
Are you speaking from your personal experience overseas or are you reliant on testimony from butthurt high school write-offs memeing about how cucked academia is as a way of projecting their failure?
>>
>>3116852
myths generated by anglo dogs and USSR politburo officers can be proven wrong by documents

kill yourself american shitstain
>>
>>3116944
Did you watch the video in the op?
And no I'm just comparing my own experience with the uni system in australia to america from those posted online.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.