[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh they actually got it back. They even brought back the circumstantial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: israel.png (90KB, 300x387px) Image search: [Google]
israel.png
90KB, 300x387px
Huh they actually got it back. They even brought back the circumstantial equivalent of Latin (i.e. used in academic pursuits but not a common tongue) as a spoken language.

Are the Jews the only people to do this after so long?
>>
>>3111932
Well I guess it depends how you define it. I feel saying they got it back is a misnomer. Most of those jews have very little relation to the jews of old. The religion isnt the same, they are not really genetic descendents and most of them had very little connection to the land. The only really solid connection is the bible telling them that it is their land.

That being said they have had an impressive history as a foreign invasion. Their organization is superb and they mananged to be militeristic without falling into dictatorships. In my head they are similar to the Teutonic order.
>>
> Are the Jews the only people to do this after so long?
yes, basques, welsh and european minority languages in general had been sending people to Israel to study how they did it
>>
>>3111960
>Most of those jews have very little relation to the jews of old. The religion isnt the same
Well they inherited the tradition. Most of what is Judaism today are the laws and rules enacted by the Sanhedrin (as far into the 4th century AD). They inherited it and moved about.

>they are not really genetic descendents
Most genetic studies tend to point to good genetic diversity through converts, but not anything insane.

>most of them had very little connection to the land.
Probably the biggest issue. The religion and society moved away from the land but now they're back.
>>
File: index.jpg (15KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 239x211px
Not only Jews were that successful, just look at belgicans.
>>
>>3111976
The 4th century jews was well into the jewish diasporah.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.