[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could travel back in time, become a leader of a country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: AD_1914.png (50KB, 1204x650px) Image search: [Google]
AD_1914.png
50KB, 1204x650px
If you could travel back in time, become a leader of a country and change the course of history, where would you go?
I would go back to 1988, become German Emperor and create a proto-EU, and prevent the world wars
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>3100805
I'd remind Suleiman to bring cannons to Vienna and then I'd team up with the Poles before the eternal Anglo/Germs can backstab them and carve up Europe between us.

Then I'd convert the continent to Islam by the blade.
>>
File: Iamdog.png (93KB, 202x196px) Image search: [Google]
Iamdog.png
93KB, 202x196px
If the world wars were in 1988 than
Where have I been
>>
>I would go back to 1988, become German Emperor and create a proto-EU, and prevent the world wars

I would go back to 1953 and stop Erdogan from taking over the Holy Roman Empire.
>>
>>3100830
fuck
i mean 1888
>>
>>3100805
>I would go back to 1988, become German Emperor and create a proto-EU, and prevent the world wars
Why would you do that?
The collapse of the European powers was a net benefit for all of humanity just like the Mongol sacking of Baghdad was for the Western world. It's for the greater good OP.
>>
>>3100805
I would go back to the 1970s and prevent the Finno-Korean Hyperwar.
>>
>>3100872
how was it a net benefit?
most of the developed countries in the world were destroyed.
so much industry layed to waste, so many intellectuals and scientists murdered.
World Wars threw mankind back by like 50 years
>>
>>3100887
Ah yes, i lost many brethrens during the winter conflict in 73'
>>
>>3100805
I would travel back to 2084 and overthrow the JFK Hologram that started World War IIII
>>
>>3100805
Go back to 50,450 FE and make sure the Finns survive the Finno-Korean Hyperwar.
>>
>>3100805
1500s somalia. I'd tell the adal sultanate of the incoming Portuguese who will side with the ethiopians in the adal-abyssinian war. I'd give them the technology to beat Portugal, so the horn of africa would be united under one culture.

I just want to see how that would affect the scramble for africa if the east muslim states were more connected. A big reason for sudan being colonized while ethiopia remained independent was that britain made alliances with ethiopia who would send in forces to help with the mahdist wars. Ethiopia gained muslim territory in the east(harrar) while britain controlled the nile. Britain also sent them a lot of training and weapons in their war with italy who was looking to carve out piece of britians sphere of influence in the region for themselves.

But if there were no ethiopia and the muslims all banded together what would it look like? Would britain feel it's worth the money and effort or would they just quit trying to take east africa. Would italy find it harder to conquer the horn of africa even though britain wouldn't be there to help?
>>
>>3100834
Ah, so this is NOT an intentional shitpost.

Super LARP tier: go back and hold Alexander's empire together

Far more plausible tier: go back and help the early Americans not starve so much
>>
>>3100805

>Ruining your once-if-the-life chance with typo
>>
File: Confederate chase gettysburg.jpg (2MB, 1600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate chase gettysburg.jpg
2MB, 1600x1070px
Travel back to 1862 and replace Jefferson Davis as the President of the CSA, make sure that Special Order 191 reaches it's destination and is never found by the Union, I'd also make sure Stonewall Jackson doesn't get mortally wounded at Chancellorsville and survives to command the armies at Gettysburg, telling him to not give Meade's army any time to build defences after the first day's victory and to avoid Pickett's Charge completely.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.