[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Jerusalem? I mean, why did the locale of Jerusalem give birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Why Jerusalem?
I mean, why did the locale of Jerusalem give birth to three of the worlds most prominent religions?
Why did this happen? Why did it become such an important place?
>>
>>3097170
Islam originated in medinah you dumb fuck
>>
>>3097170
It didn't you fucking tard.
>>
>>3097191
>>3097193
why did jerusalem become the focal point?
why is it so important, historically?
my question was obvious, sorry if you retards didn't understand it.
>>
>>3097170
https://books.google.cl/books?id=3xRQnG7Hmz8C&pg=PA23&hl=es&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
N O T H I NG
>>
>>3097170
>Islam
>Jerusalem
hahaha
>Judaism
>one of the world's most prominent religions
hahahahahaha
>>
>>3097191
>Islam originated in MACCA you dumb fuck
>>
>>3097170
>I mean, why did the locale of Jerusalem give birth to three of the worlds most prominent religions?

I dont think you have seriously thought about this. Islam and Christianity did not emerge there.

>why did jerusalem become the focal point?
>why is the most important city to jews important to religions that think they are the true jews
>>
Read the book of Samuel. Jerusalem is the place where King David brought the Ark of the Covenant and God promised to establish the Davidic line and to dwell with His people. It was where the First Temple was built. The Temple was the holiest place in Judaism for this reason.

Christianity grew out of Judaism, and the Church has always considered itself to be engrafted into Israel, and the continuation of the Covenant promise. Jesus was presented to the Lord at the Temple in Jerusalem, and He had preached there. The Last Supper occurred there. Pentecost, basically the birth of the Church, occurred in Jerusalem. The early Christians were Jews themselves, and it was expected that the Kingdom would be restored in Jerusalem in their lifetimes.

Jerusalem is important in Islam because it views itself as the continuation of the religion of the Abraham and the Prophets. Moreover, it is the place where Muhammad ascended into heaven, and the Islamic Pillar of prayer is established.
>>
>>3097741
They were Galileans, the Jews do not like that, for impure, that's why they hunted.
>>
>>3097431
it became what it was in medina
>>
>>3097204
It's not the focal point for christianity or islam
It's important to both just by virtue of both having abrahamic roots, nothing needed to "happen" for the city to be important.
>>
>>3099359
>It's important to both just by virtue of both having abrahamic roots, nothing needed to "happen" for the city to be important.
Christ was crucified and buried there, and Muhammad ascended to heaven there. Outside of the Abrahamic tradition the city is important to both of them for unique reasons.
>>
>>3097170
Because it is the holy land you fool. Let us seek to replicate here.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (460KB, 513x684px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
460KB, 513x684px
>>3097170
>I mean, why did the locale of Jerusalem give birth to three of the worlds most prominent religions?

To teach the Jews a lesson about piety - so they can see the full extent of what they've lost by following their false prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfMZmKPEKas
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.