[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Germany's unforgivable crime before WWII was its attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 25

File: 958495847799.jpg (198KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
958495847799.jpg
198KB, 480x621px
"Germany's unforgivable crime before WWII was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an independent exchange system from which the world-finance couldn't profit anymore." Churchill, The Second World War -Bern, 1960.

There you have it straight from Porky Pig's mouth fake history peddlers.
>>
File: churchill.png (134KB, 623x557px) Image search: [Google]
churchill.png
134KB, 623x557px
wow really made my almonds...
>>
>>3096077

Yes, this is definitely a real quote isn't it?
>>
>>3096077
>Being a guillible fool that gobbles up every stupid shit he reads on the net

Get a job, faggot. Don't be such a disgrace to your parents.
>>
>>3096077
Yes, Germany attempted to escape from international finance by overheating its economy, utilizing ludicrous amounts of MEFO bills, looting the nations it occupied (see the wages of destruction by Adam Tooze), and selling its gold reserves (and those of occupied countries) to its creditors.

Yup, the Nazi's were surely against usury.
>>
"The Jews are wonderful. Only a fool would hate them or wish them ill" - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
>>
>>3096092
Churchill was payed by a group that included Jews, though.
>>
>>3096116

When? Where?
>>
>>3096092
This seems to be about a different quote and book. The quote OP posted is from "The Second World War" 1960 by Churchill
>>
File: hugh.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>Hey Jimbo, how about this uncited/discredited claim that no reputable historian or Holocaust scholar purports to be true? Pretty quackin' silly, huh?
>>
>>3096123
The truth needs no laws to protect it.
>>
>>3096122

Hmm, it's almost like Stormfags keep changing the source of the """"quote"""" or something...
>>
>>3096122
Which page?

>>3096129
It doesn't need faulty information being pushed either.
>>
"90% of internet quotes are made up" - René Descartes, On the Origin of Species, 1515.
>>
“Should Germany merchandise [do business] again in the next 50 years we have led this war (WW1) in vain.” – Winston Churchill in The Times (1919)

“Germany becomes too powerful. We have to crush it.” – Winston Churchill (November 1936 speaking to US – General Robert E. Wood)

“We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not.” – Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)
>>
>>3096116
British negotiating with Hitler, a play with 3 acts.

Act 1:

Adolf: Hark, Versailles is unfair, let's revise it!
Perfidious Albion: Sure

Act 2:
Adolf: Here, at this Munich spire, I shall have the element of my heart's desire, the Sudaten, german and whole, into Germania's arms will go.
Perfidious albion: Will you revoke your claims on all else? On elsass, Danzig, Memel, and Tangikiya?
Adolf: Sure

Act 3

Adolf: Hark, Munich is unfair, let's revise it! Into my arms Bohemia, Memel, and other parts shall arrive.
Perfidious Albion: Nay, see here-
Adolf: Yet Danzig, it must be german I advise you!
Perfidious Albion: No.
Adolf: Please?
Perfidious Albion: No, seize Danzig and its war
Adolf: War it is, and you started it, as all /pol/ will one day attest!
>>
>>3096139
https://miraclesfor.me/money/hitler-banking-energy-crisis-share-common/
>>
>>3096141
see >>3096139
>>
>>3096139
Was Churchill the Prime Minister in 1939?

I was under the impression he was considered a hawkish nobody until Hitler's actions vindicated him?
>>
>>3096134
Then why the fake news media on cable and other mainstream sources? Why the disinformation education?
>>
The Second World War was published between 1948 and 1953...
>>
>>3096149
so he wasn't prime minister when he said that and that somehow negates his words? and the mental gymnastics to dance away from reality begin.
>>
>>3096154
I'm just trying to figure out, if the Holocaust is such an obvious hoax, why are Based Hugh's redpills lacking citations & full of made up claims?
>>
>>3096145
Churchill was not the prime minister or in control of national policy when hitler started WW2.
>>
>>3096161
No, it just means that those were considered the hawkish rambling of a "literally who" rather than indicative of British policy towards Germany prior to 1940.
>>
>>3096142
>https://miraclesfor.me/money/hitler-banking-energy-crisis-share-common/

This is complete idiocy. Hitler relied more on international finance than any other power to rearm pre-WW2, then used financial levers as means to extract wealth from conquered territories.
>>
This quote appears all over the Internet yet only ever as text. Noone ever seems to take a photograph of the page or give which volume and page number it's from to confirm it...
>>
It's no use OP. As you can see, the cognitive dissonance and virtue signaling in this (((leftist))) echo chamber is far too overwhelming for any real historical discussion.
>>
>>3096162
Why did they indoctrinate German citizens about human skin lampshades and human soap that never existed and make videos attempting to make regular showers look sinister and creepy peddling them as gas showers when they weren't and you can see videos of them that show they were just regular showers connected to hot water heaters? I can't even find the video to show you anymore because people like you keep taking this information down. Why do you have to defend your position by silencing the truth?
>>
>>3096184
I could debate you all day, or even livestream a living survivor's (with code on arm) testimony, but there is no amount of concrete proof, no rhetoric, that would sway you from your chosen position.

If there is a certain quanta of proof, explain what it is. Otherwise you're just a stormfag.
>>
>>3096170
it's indicative of british sentiment and political/financial goal toward germany whether it was official or not yet... churchill singing about war on germany for financial reasons, you can't even deny it.
>>
>>3096183

Give me the volume and page number this quote appears on and I'll discuss it with you.
>>
>>3096184
I was under the impression that the "human soap" myth was just a wartime rumor which has since been discredited, and isn't promoted by any reputable historian.

>>3096194
It's indicative of Churchill's sentiment, sure. The British government? Not so much.
>>
>>3096191
So called witnesses and book writers have been exposed as liars, so your witness testimony holds no water.

don't you ever open your eyes and wonder why there are all of these wars constantly in the middle east on countries that decide to have their own currency?
>>
>>3096116
Well, yes, since there were Jewish citizens of the UK and he was a member of the government. By that logic, Hitler was also paid by a group (Germany's people) which included Jews when they filed their taxes.
>>
>>3096194

>made up quotes
>indicating anything

Disregarding of course that even if they're real, it wasn't Britain who started the war anyway.
>>
>>3096194
You have jingoists and ultranationalists in every nation. The jingoists gained power in Great Britain after Hitler had made his intent to disregard the promises of munich perfectly clear.

Germany was responsible for proving the anti-Teuton fearmongers like Churchill right through its genocidal belligerence.

>>3096203
So there is no solid type or quantity of proof. That means you're a zealot, dogmatically committed to your cause, who cannot be swayed by reason. Why should anyone listen to anything you say?
>>
>>3096183
yeah, it's just like someone closing their eyes and going, 'no, no, no, no' because it is too uncomfortable for them to see.
>>
>>3096203

>some witnesses are liars so all witnesses are liars

Fantastic logic there.
>>
>>3096201
except Churchill became the british government and was able to execute his plans
>>
>>3096213

Which volume and which page?
>>
>>3096213
Where is the quote in the book? What page? Can you find it?

>>3096218
Churchill gained power because Germany broke Munich through continued expansionism and belligerance, then declared war on multiple nations.

Jingoists gain power when their country goes to war. Blame Hitler.
>>
>>3096218
Months after the war had already started.
>>
>>3096218

After the war had already started and had been going on for several months...
>>
>>3096218
>was able to execute his plans

Of winning the war that his government was fighting?
>>
>>3096205
Germans were being targeted in Danzig and cut off from Germany. All Germany wanted was transportation rights to Danzig. No matter what Hitler requested and allowed for, the British and French said no, because they wanted war, just like Churchill said.
>>
>>3096214
Some witnesses are liars so how do you know which are liars and which aren't? That is logic actually.
>>
>>3096233

>Germans were being targeted in Danzig an

<citation needed>

Before you post them, look very, very carefully at the dates involved.
>>
>>3096233
>No matter what Hitler requested and allowed for, the British and French said no, because the last time they had given in to his demands, he reneged on their agreement and took much more.
>>
File: 1498968148367.png (87KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
1498968148367.png
87KB, 242x206px
>>3096141
10/10
This shit is beautiful
>>
>>3096233
Germany relinquished all further territorial demands at Munich. All.

He made demands of the Poles. The poles refused. He then declared war.

This is clear cut treaty breaking and agression.
>>
>>3096239

By carrying out source analysis. You know, that thing historians do?
>>
>>3096225
can you cite any of this since you keep demanding the same? plus we can talk about nevil if you'd like since you think Churchill had no part in anything and want to downplay his role since you can't refute his war mongering.
>>
>>3096251
Churchill was one man. One anti-Teuton jingoist. He was politically marginalized while Britain tried to appease Germany. It was only when the Germans showed they would break Munich, and then attack European countries without further justification that he rose to power.
>>
>>3096233

>No matter what Hitler requested and allowed for, the British and French said no

This is what stormniggers actually believe.
>>
>>3096247
Glad someone appreciates my work.
>>
>>3096248
Baited into war with Poland, because their were no concessions made to protect German citizens in newly (stolen from Germany) Polish lands.
>>
>>3096251

You're asking me to cite Churchill only becoming Prime Minister several months after the start of the war?
>>
>>3096233

>Germans were being targeted in Danzig
>>
>>3096251
>can you cite any of this since you keep demanding the same?

https://www.gov.uk/government/history/past-prime-ministers/winston-churchill

>The interwar years saw Churchill again ‘cross the floor’ from the Liberals, back to the Conservative Party. He served as Chancellor of the Exchequer from 1924, when he controversially opted for Britain to re-join the Gold Standard. Following the Tory electoral defeat in 1929, Churchill lost his seat and spent much of the next 11 years out of office, mainly writing and making speeches. Although he was alone in his firm opposition to Indian Independence, his warnings against the Appeasement of Nazi Germany were proven correct when the Second World War broke out in 1939.

>Following Neville Chamberlain’s resignation in 1940, Churchill was chosen to succeed him as Prime Minister of an all-party coalition government.

Idiot.
>>
>>3096263
He broke Munich first (proving that he was a warmonger) by seizing bohemia and Memel, and then had the audacity to claim further lands?

Why would France and Britain ignore such agressive actions and treaty breaking?
>>
>>3096263
I was under the impression that the so-called "Polish Corridor" was inhabited largely by Poles, and had been liberated from Germany by the Poles themselves. Danzig (majority German) was not part of Poland, IIRC.
>>
>>3096257
Well, the French and British attacked Germany for attacking one country, Poland which they had to invade because of ethnic cleansing of Germans. At that point Germany launched an offensive war because they figured a fast, surprise victory and short war was their best hope.
>>
>>3096280
>which they had to invade because of ethnic cleansing of Germans

see >>3096269
>>
>>3096280

>because of ethnic cleansing of Germans.

Citation still needed
>>
>>3096280
Germany had at this point annexed 2 countries in violation of versailles, violated the Munich pact twice, and you've provided no evidence that Germans were being killed sporadically or en masse.

Why wouldn't France and Great Britain want to stop such a warmonger?
>>
>>3096267
You're asking me to cite/believe fake history like writing a lie in a book makes it true if you can point to it 70 years later.

who controls the present now controls the past, history is a lie, you have to fiercely defend it because it's your foundation as a historyfag
>>
>>3096263
russia is doing the same thing today, do you support that? even if the population in the areas is mostly russian dosent mean violents is the right way to get it back.
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>3096280

>ethnic cleansing of Germans
>>
>>3096269
citation needed from a fake history and propaganda history. i don't need to cite your propaganda history and you do if you are going to take that position which none of you do. so we're supposed to trust some amateur history students on everything they say.
>>
>>3096293
You're incoherent. Churchill was a long jingoist who represented an anti-Teuton faction. That faction only gained strength due to Hitler's treaty breaking omnidirectional belligerance and agression.
>>
>>3096263
russia is doing the same thing today, do you support that? even if the population in the areas is mostly russian dosent mean violents is the right way to get it back
>>
>>3096300
Moving the goalposts, I know you're doing it for the right reasons, but don't drag current day into clear cut Nazi idiocy.
>>
>>3096272

Even better, here's the Hansard entry for his first speech to parliament after becoming PM.

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1940/may/13/his-majestys-government-1#S5CV0360P0_19400513_HOC_21
>>
>>3096293

>HISTORY IS A COMPLETE LIE
>But my specific version of it is completely true!
>>
>>3096288
i mean you can look at the videos of this stuff, the evidence, but you want to cite fake history and false witness testimony. you can just look at the world today and piece it together, but you prefer your cave of shadow puppets. i hope you remember the history of greece to get that one if you care at all about philosphers say which i doubt, it would be above your heads.
>>
>>3096305
so they baited germany into invading poland, because they knew that was how they'd get their war especially from people like churchill who later regretted how they were puppeted masterfully into attacking fellow europeans
>>
>>3096318
>Cites massacres
>Provides no evidence, says: learn about it yourself
>Declares that no amount of contradictory evidence will sway them

You're a fanatic
>>
>>3096293
>>3096304

>I don't need to do something as simple as give the volume or page number of a book that would completely and instantly validate my argument, because history is fake

Ok.
>>
>>3096324
Germany kept breaking treaties. They kept stealing land from other countries, like the rump Czech state, or Lithuania. Germany was the clear cut agressor, carving chunks of clay or destroying nations while breaking treaties. You call that "being baited?"
>>
>>3096304
>>3096318

>Don't believe books or historians, believe my anonymous shitposts on a Hawaiian Smooth Jazz board
>>
>>3096329
go watch youtube, you can watch hitlers speeches calling for peace, you're the fanatic for a fake history, a fanatic for a battle of good vs evil that never actually happened. afraid you'll lose your job if you delve into the actual evidence?
>>
>>3096341

But anon, I thought youtube was a zionist website?
>>
I don't like kikes because they all seem predisposed towards leftism and anti-nationalism.
>>
>>3096341
There is no standard of proof that would convince you you're wrong, correct? No amount of evidence that would sway your mind?

Hitler called for peace after repeatedly breaking treaties in order to seize territory from neighboring nations and annex neighbors, such as the bohemian lands.

Why would anyone believe that his calls for peace were anything but horseshit?
>>
>>3096335
Germany was the clear cut aggressor, while financially they were being starved to death. Tell me more lies from your fairy tales. Not to mention Churchill screaming for war like a pig in heat.
>>
>>3096350
that's you actually
>>
>>3096341

>Break treaties and invade other countries
>Beg for peace afterwards, while also demanding that you be allowed to keep what you recently acquired

Sounds about right.
>>
>>3096350
i mean you're just citing the history written by the victor, and you can look at the world and see the evidence that my position is correct, but you can't because it would erode your foundation as accepted by the liberal society that feeds you
>>
>80 years later and people are still spouting the "6 gortrillion innocent german minorities slaughtered by bloodthirsty poles" meme
The Nazis had some rocking propaganda didn't they
>>
>>3096352
Churchill had no major power until made PM, which was only after major german agression. Germany had full access to global trade and finance before the war, which they used through Hjalmar Schact's policies and MEFO bills to rearm.

>>3096354
You're not responding to any of the points.
>>
>>3096352

But anon, I thought Hitler turned the economy around and Germany was the envy of the world, which is why (((((((((they)))))))) decided to crush them?
>>
>>3096361
Yeah, Goebbels was effective.

>>3096359
Hitler broke munich. Twice. He used MEFO bills and purposefully overheat his own economy to rearm. He then had the gall to sue for peace after invading a third country.
>>
>>3096361
people still spouting that 15 to 30 cremation ovens at auschwitz burned 4 million bodies and they gassed 2000 jews at a time in fairly small halls and then had jewish slaves pull them out with canes one at a time hauling them up elevators into the crematories.
>>
File: rs-203866-GettyImages-481233084.jpg (76KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-203866-GettyImages-481233084.jpg
76KB, 1200x630px
Was /his/ always so chock full of fanatic leftists?
>>
>>3096378
If you're looking to regurgitate debunk denalist bits, why not head over to the evidence thread?
>>>3095110
>>
>>3096369
hitler did turn their economy around, but it was not the envy of the world that got them aggro'd. it was that the international banks could no longer profit from them like slaves. Germans enjoyed paying about a 1/4 income rent, and reasonable mortgage loans that could be canceled by procreating. Hitler was Time magazine's man of the year.
>>
>>3096385
Nah, but it is full of people laughing at stormfags.
>>
>>3096378
>gets BTFO so he changes the subject
>>
>>3096385

Is it time to ignore the actual arguments presented and just chant buzzwords ALREADY?
>>
>>3096389
Hitler used international and domestic banks to fund rearmament through MEFO bills. He overheated the economy, which Hjalmar Schact warned him not to do.
>>
>>3096389

So, Hitler turned the economy around, but they were financially starving to death?

Make your mind up.
>>
File: work in progress.png (193KB, 1040x730px) Image search: [Google]
work in progress.png
193KB, 1040x730px
Help me finish this /his/
>>
>>3096385
>post lies, fake quotes, misleading infographs, fake sources, made up shit every day
>people call you out
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but you're all fanatic leftists
>>
>>3096387
I mean, that's what the Hollywood actor 'witness' claimed. He pulled 2000 bodies out of a large hall with a cane and apparently the 2000 Jews never tried to fight back against a handful of German guards.
>>
>>3096361

It's easy to disprove these claims just by pointing out how the Nazis behaved in the one instance where they had a legitimate point. When they found out about the Katyn Massacre, they made damn sure that everybody knew that the Soviets were responsible. They brought in journalists, forensic experts, and invited the Red Cross to supervise the investigation. Whenever they had a legitimate point, they made sure everybody knew about it. Which is why it is so puzzling that they wouldn't do the exact same thing regarding the supposed massacres of Germans in Poland. The simple (and correct) answer is that they didn't do it because they had nothing to offer as proof. They'd made up the entire thing.
>>
>>3096385

>asking for a volume and page number of a popular, mainstream book, in order to verify that the quote this entire thread revolves around actually exists, makes you a fanatic leftist
>>
>>3096404
Frankly, Von manstein's book probably fits the center bit, as it reveals the hilarious incompetence and inadequacy of the overall war effort.
>>
>>3096408

>it's a "stormcunts know fuck all about the holocaust" episode
>>
>>3096402
they were literally starving to death genius, then hitler turned the economy around and they prospered. they were baited into war with poland through propaganda turning Polish population against ethnic Germans. It won't necessarily be in your state approved history book. go watch hitlers speeches translated properly for the first time on youtube, calling for peace. he wanted germans to prosper, not have some war that destroyed his country, what makes sense to you?
>>
>>3096408
Goalposts have shifted dramatically, go to the holocaust thread if you want to deny shit
>>
>>3096425

>Germany was the clear cut aggressor, while financially they were being starved to death

You can't even keep your own timeline straight
>>
>>3096425
How does annexing Bohemia, Memel, breaking munich twice, forging a pact with the soviets, etc. provide justification to your claim?

Hitler was a warmonger. The allies should've fought when he broke munich the first time, but they waited
>>
>>3096425

>they were literally starving to death genius

No, they weren't. Yes, the Great Depression was a shitty time, but Germany wasn't affected by it any worse than other countries were.
>>
File: kirkdou.jpg (90KB, 497x409px) Image search: [Google]
kirkdou.jpg
90KB, 497x409px
>>3096425
>hitlers speeches translated properly for the first time on youtube
>>
>>3096421
and they had zyklon b to gas jews not lice right? even though they had disease and pest issues in the work camps? who knows fuck all about the holocaust. just go watch the videos that clearly show the camps, the gas chambers, the showers etc. how many times do i have to say it? you don't want to see it. so you ask me for books that would be illegal in the world today as citation. the truth doesn't need laws to protect it.
>>
>>3096425
>it's a stormtard believes in danzig massacre without any proof because he saw some youtube videos episode
>>
>>3096439
Go to the holocaust thread instead of shifting goalposts in this thread
>>
>>3096441
yet you believe 'history' books without any proof and so called 'witnesses' without any proof episode.
>>
>>3096425

>translated properly for the first time

So, you're claiming that for 70 years, the entire world has been reading fake transcripts and only now have the real ones been made available. Not as a book, but as a youtube video? And none of the millions of German speakers noticed that the speech and the texts don't match up?
>>
>>3096439

pro-tip: YouTube videos are not good sources.
>>
>>3096446
>'history' books without any proof and so called 'witnesses' without any proof episode
Incorrect.
>>
>>3096442
i mean you can see for yourself in the videos and make up your own mind rather than yelling at me all day, plus look at the wars in the middle east.
>>
>>3096425
The nazis used einstazgruppen to liquidate the polish intelligentsia, looted poland's wealth and treasures, and this was all in self defense?

Germany provided no evidence of polish actions when they were asked to by the british and french. They chose to declare war instead, shattering Munich and betraying the most anti-communis nation in eUrope
>>
>>3096450
what i can see with my own eyes is not a good source
>>
>>3096439

>you ask me for books that would be illegal in the world today as citation. the truth doesn't need laws to protect it.

It's a "stormcunt believes his own propaganda about the severity of holocaust denial laws and thinks they universally apply all over the world" episode
>>
>>3096454
>Can't change my opinion, thus my opinion is worthless
Thanks for letting me know

>Wars in the middle east
Simultaneously shifts the goalposts, and reveals the Globalresearch/inforwars type mentality.

Hot damn that was an efficient post
>>
>>3096457
Literally everything in denialists videos can be refuted by researching for 10 seconds. In fact, it has been repeatedly in /his/ every day. Also, I hope you are 12 years old because otherwise you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>3096456
well to pay for a war that will have to defend against many powerful countries i suppose there would have to be requisition of wealth. it's pretty simple really. the germans were trying to win, would you prefer that they hadn't tried to use resources and money to fight off an aggressor that would be no easy fight. not to mention the ussr was licking its chops to expand into Europe. i suppose hitler should have tried to fight them with a small country's own limited resources?
>>
Still waiting for a volume and page number for that quote. Even just the volume.

Anyone? Anyone at all?
>>
>>3096457
Yeah, anecdotal evidence is shitty for sourcing in general.

>>3096472
The germans ethnically cleansed poles, killed thousands without military cause, started the war in the first place, and betrayed the most anti-communist nation in Europe over a series of massacres that the Nazis never even bothered to fake.
>>
>>3096473
It's not our job to do your homework.
>>
>>3096404
>starter pack with an 800 page book
Do you expect 99% of them to advance beyond the first page?
This one is pretty illuminating on their most important campaign:
https://archive.org/details/GermanyAndSecondWorldWarVolumeIVAttackOnSovietUnion
>>
>>3096470
you believe every history book, and i am the 12 year old. i hope you are not white otherwise you are a traitor to your own people
>>
>>3096480
>video being an anecdote
>the world today and reality being an anecdote

read between the lines
>>
>>3096472

>fight off an aggressor
>first few months referred to as the "phoney war" because nothing happened until Germany invaded France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
>>
>>3096483
Ooh, you're a takfiri. You take upon yourself the mantle of truth, to determine who is the trade and who is the meathead?

Tell me this, did Hitler violate Munich by seizing Bohemia and memel, and if so, why should Great Britain and France have trusted him?
>>
>>3096473
It's fake.
>>
>>3096481
he wants me to buy the book for him since he's broke communist college student
>>
>>3096481

>it's not our job to verify that our quotes are real

Is it opposite day or something?
>>
>>3096472

Why are you incapable of basic grammar?
>>
>>3096500
>I'm going to unquestioningly lap up the (((official story))) unless you spoonfeed me

Adorable.
>>
>>3096496

The book is available for free online. All anyone needs to check that's a real quote and prove that Churchill is indeed a warmongering tool of the bankers, is a page number and volume.
>>
>>3096500
i mean you guys don't cite anything although i requested it. although i sort of requested it as a point rather than really caring about your fake history, government approved nonsense.
>>
>>3096505
>>3096513
If you quote something, you are taking the burden to prove the quote is real upon you. For instance, if I say that Ghandi said:

OP is a faggot- 2017

it is my job to prove he said that.
>>
>>3096481
And here you can see the stormnigger coping out when facing the fact that he has been spreading lies.

>>3096483
>I'm a traitor of "my people" if I believe what mountains of evidence prove instead of some retarded youtube videos
Yep, you're retarded.
>>
>>3096501
cite my grammar when im typing fast as if it matters at all >losing logic
>>
>>3096505
>>3096513
>who needs (((sources))) or (((facts))) when you have youtube videos with overly dramatic music
pottery
>>
>>3096515
actually Ghandi wrote a letter to Hitler saying Indians did not believe the lies the Brits and company were spewing about Germany and that he supported Germans. look it up yourself lazy, you have the internet
>>
>>3096520
>Leftists resort to (((stealing))) our memes when they get #btfo by basic logic and reason

Adorable.
>>
>>3096520
all sources are suspect, it's up to you to discern the truth
>>
>>3096525
Actually Ghandi wrote a letter saying he was a pretty pink princess, who wanted India to join russia in a transcontinental union.

See how I provided no evidence, just as you did?
>>
>>3096532
Ah, the sword of absolute relativism, where anything is true depending on perspective. This is your last refuge stormfag? After everything else?
>>
>>3096505

So give me sources and citations that will help me unravel the official story. That's what you want, right?
>>
>>3096536
i mean look it up, also your claim is pretty unbelievable
>>
File: civ1.png (25KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
civ1.png
25KB, 320x200px
>>3096525
I hope you will have the time and desire to know how a good portion of humanity who have view living under the influence of that doctrine of universal friendship view your action. We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents. But your own writings and pronouncements and those of your friends and admirers leave no room for doubt that many of your acts are monstrous and unbecoming of human dignity, especially in the estimation of men like me who believe in universal friendliness. Such are your humiliation of Czechoslovakia, the rape of Poland and the swallowing of Denmark. I am aware that your view of life regards such spoliations as virtuous acts. But we have been taught from childhood to regard them as acts degrading humanity. Hence we cannot possibly wish success to your arms.

http://www.mkgandhi.org/letters/hitler_ltr1.htm
>>
>>3096542
That's not how the burden of proof works. You can't claim shit without evidence.

This
>>3096543
For instance, is evidence
>>
>>3096536
also, don't you believe an Indian would be against the British empire? Plus Indians have swastikas all over the place in India. I have been there and seen it, but I suppose you'd rather believe some schill on TV making money off of Holocaust lies.
>>
>>3096546
See

>>3096543
Evidence > No evidence
>>
>>3096526
>what is satire
Also,
>our memes
Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>3096513

I cited the official British government record of Churchill giving his first Parliament speech in which he formally announces he has been made prime minister, dated several months after the start of the war....
>>
>>3096541
>Leftist wants (((gibs)))

Adorable.
>>
>>3096544
i mean all you have to do is type it into google in this day and age, so you're basically telling me to type it into google for you and link it so you don't have to because you're busy wanking off to whores and eating chocolate milk cereal for breakfast.
>>
>>3096554
There is evidence linked above my post. You continue to claim that there is contradictory evidence. How about a link? Otherwise you've got nothing against Ghandi's actual words, which condemn Hitler's actions.
>>
>>3096551

>I don't actually know what gibs are, but some cool kids on 4chan said it
>>
>stormfag posts fake quote
>gets told it's a fake quote
>instead of asking himself why would his fellow truth-seeking stormtards make up fake quotes, he proceeds to defend it and make excuses
I hope deep down you retards realize that you don't give a fuck about truth, and that your entire ideology is based on blatant lying.
>>
>>3096550
okay, and it steal means nothing especially after you conceded it shows his sentiment and can't refute that he was howling about having a war on Germany no matter what his official title was. It shows your 'jingoists' wanted a war on Germany and they were anti-teutonic which actually supports my version of the story. i suppose i should thank you.
>>
>>3096565

But the war started in 1939 and Churchill gave that speech in 1940.....
>>
>>3096558
just type in ghandi letter support for hitler, im not doing it for you. i cited it by telling you what it was dumb fuck. its your job to actually look up the source if you want to see if i am telling the truth or not.
>>
>>3096564
>gets told it's a fake quote

so that means it's a fake quote? you guys couldn't source it and neither could I since the book seems to not be publicly available. the quote hasn't even been proven to be fake.
>>
>>3096572
>ghandi letter support for hitler
First link is Ghandi condemning Hitler's actions in Bohemia and Poland
>>
>>3096569
so churchill gave a speech anti-german and calling for a war on germany, that's really all anyone needs to know aside from all of your claims of when it was or what his title was at the time or when the war started.
>>
>>3096575

It's obviously fake since you're unable to prove that it was actually said by Churchill.
>>
>>3096572
Why would we give you the benefit of the doubt, when you give none of us that? Also, first link is

http://www.mkgandhi.org/letters/hitler_ltr1.htm

"Such are your humiliation of Czechoslovakia, the rape of Poland and the swallowing of Denmark. I am aware that your view of life regards such spoliations as virtuous acts. But we have been taught from childhood to regard them as acts degrading humanity. Hence we cannot possibly wish success to your arms."
>>
>>3096578
>implying

first link so it's true
>>
>>3096575

>doesn't seem to be publicly available

Apart from Amazon, eBay, abebooks, libraries, archive.org....
>>
>>3096575
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5927466/Winston_Churchill_-_The_Second_World_War_-_velvetfog

The quote in question is absent here. It must be edited by (((them))).
>>
>>3096583
unable to prove or disprove so it's fake. please don't become a scientist.
>>
>>3096572
Ghandi was an Anarchist, what the fuck is wrong with you, think.
>>
>>3096587
for sale
>>
>>3096582

What's your point? That Churchill didn't trust Hitler? That's obviously true. Nobody trusted Hitler by that point in time. Why would they? He'd already broken all his previous agreements.
>>
>>3096585
I have provided evidence that disproves your claim. Where is your evidence that proves your claim? If you can't provide it, you're making baseless claims.
>>
>>3096585

>Google it!!! I'm not providing specific links to my sources, that's your job!
>Google says that's not what he said
>I DON'T MEAN THAT BIT OF GOOGLE!!!
>>
>>3096595

Libraries and archive.org are free anon....
>>
>>3096590

This is special pleading. If a quote can't be verified then why would I accept it as being real?
>>
>>3096575
Are you actually too stupid to find the book online?
Also, is this your first day in /his/ or something? Stormtards post fake quotes constantly.
>>
>>3096598
believing everything you see and hear and it somehow proves anything. lets do more shadow puppets at each other and think the Germans were the only instance of the devils army ever existing like that seems legit. i've seen the so called gas chambers, they weren't used for what they were claimed to be used for. it's obvious to anyone with a brain. and you guys have not denied that churchill was demanding a war with Germany.
>>
>>3096590
If you can't prove that someone said something, why would anyone believe you, and why would any point based on that assertion have merit?
>>
>>3096590
That's exactly how science works.
>>
>>3096607

If they believed everything they saw and heard, then they'd obviously believe you. They don't believe, therefore they obviously don't believe everything that they see or hear.
>>
>>3096600
honestly videos i had seen and images i had seen weeks or days ago are strangely gone so figure that out for yourself. the truth is not always on the surface conveniently available for you and your pajamas to instant coffee ascertain.
>>
>>3096607
You made a claim:
Ghandi supported hitler, google it

I googled it:
Ghandi was repulsed by hitler's barbaric actions.

Your new claim:
My anecdotal experiences outweigh all other sources, and that Churchill, a known jingoist, was representative of British policy, even though Britain repeatedly appeased germany.
>>
>>3096607

>believing everything you see and hear and it somehow proves anything

Says the guy who is basing everything on youtube videos
>>
>>3096613
If you can't provide evidence, and you're still making claims, then you're just engaging in sophistry. Empty rhetoric, idiocy.

given that you are providing no evidence, why should anyone believe you?
>>
>>3096590
Yeah, cuz that's how science works, someone just claims random bullshit and other scientists have to disprove him.
>>
>>3096613

>how do algorithms work?
>>
>>3096607
>I've seen the so called gas chambers, they weren't used for what they were claimed to be used for. it's obvious to anyone with a brain.
Reminder that there is documentary, photographic, forensic, testimonial, confessional, and demographic evidence of mass extermination. Nobody gives a single fuck about what you think, unless you can give evidence.
Also, daily reminder:
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
http://4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
http://imgur.com/gallery/725A7

> and you guys have not denied that churchill was demanding a war with Germany.
Churchill wasn't prime minister when war was declared.
>>
>>3096600
also why does 'the greatest story never told' have to keep being taken down and other things like it if it is such nonsense? why do they have to jail anyone for supporting it in austria and such? it isn't dangerous, it doesn't call for genocide, it doesn't call for war, it tells an alternate history. the truth kind of pops out at you when you finally see it. when i first saw 'the greatest story never told' i just laughed at one of the narrators funny voices and wrote it off as bad and probably by racist kkk southerners. i wouldn't look at it or listen to anything it said, thanks to my brainwashed fear and demonization conditioning.
>>
>>3096609
actually if you can't disprove it it's a viable theory until disproven.
>>
200 replies and noone has been able to provide a page number that would instantly validate not only their argument, but their entire world view....
>>
File: fuck this thread.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this thread.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>3096607
>>
>>3096077
Churchill didn't start the war you fuck wit, it was Neville Chamberlain, and it was in the defense of an ally, He sent a fucking ultimatum, withdraw, or war, Hitler was completely able to avoid the war, and yet he didn't.
>>
>>3096631
Are you actually retarded? Please take a basic epistemology or logic course, that is the exact opposite of how science works.
>>
>>3096628
It keeps getting taken down because the comments sections inevitably fill with "gas the X race war now".

Also, your cadence and phrasing in your last sentence suggest you believe in a large number of conspiracies.
>>
>>3096631
That's the exact opposite of how science and debate work.
>>
>>3096628

Because it's absolute bunk and websites are well within their rights to remove content they don't want from their servers?
>>
>>3096622
i mean i could continue to argue that all of your so called evidence is nothing, empty words, since it is entirely possible that books can lie, people can lie, and you have even admitted that there was propaganda going on against the Germans with the human soap, lampshades thing. As humans we either believe each other or don't. what you choose to believe is up to you. at this point you choose to believe that Germany went on a killing spree and revenge trip because they were just so hateful and bloodthirsty. i look at the world, at the fact that all people are good and evil and i can ascertain that there were no good guys in the war. you can't for some reason.
>>
>>3096628

>True ideas are those we can assimilate, validate, corroborate, and verify. False ideas are those we cannot.

With this in mind, why do you keep relying on YouTube videos so much? Books are generally much better sources of information. For one thing, books have citations so you can see where the author is getting his information from.
>>
>>3096554
>i mean all you have to do is type it into google in this day and age, so you're basically telling me to type it into google for you and link it so you don't have to because you're busy wanking off to whores and eating chocolate milk cereal for breakfast.

>wanking
Oh god, you're British.
Get the fuck off /his/ and stop giving us a bad name you fucking cunt.
>>
>>3096649
Do you deny that Germany broke Munich twice before demanding Danzig?

Let's get this point straight.
>>
>>3096649

>things noone has said in this thread: the post
>>
>>3096649
>people can lie
>therefore any historical effort is completely invalid
Fuck off.
>>
>>3096627
what you purport to be evidence i have already shown to be suspect, but it doesn't matter to you types. you just thump your accepted books and documents that you wrote yourselves and expect everyone to accept it too. philosophy < trumps this whole argument. they poisoned socrates to death for questioning what they went around claiming to be true.
>>
>>3096649

>i can ascertain that there were no good guys in the war

Really? But you said that Hitler was merely defending ethnic Germans from being massacred in Poland. If that's true (it's not) then Hitler was obviously a heroic person who has been tragically misunderstood.
>>
>>3096649
>i mean i could continue to argue that all of your so called evidence is nothing, empty words
No, you couldn't, because it involves a shit ton of material evidence.

>As humans we either believe each other or don't. what you choose to believe is up to you.
You are braindead.
>>
>history is fake! Everything is a lie!
>Except for this random youtube video, made by some guy
>>
>>3096662
>i have already shown to be suspect
No, you haven't.

>philosophy < trumps this whole argument. they poisoned socrates to death for questioning what they went around claiming to be true.
Now I actually believe you are 12. Which is good because the alternative is sad.
>>
>>3096662
You need to seek help. Not because of the points you've made, but because the standard: "Question everything" > "Nazis were the victims" > "truth is a lie, question everything" pattern is a super reliable indicator that you are experience or are about to experience a psychological break.

Seriously, it's this and "im being watched" that are the biggest obvious red flags.
>>
>>3096641
>thinking there are no conspiracies, because it's not cool to not think everything is fine and disrupt the heard
>>
>>3096671
Yep, this is pretty much the TL;DR of stormfaggotry.
>>
>>3096652
I'm not British, I just hear them and the Irish say wank all the time and it's a good word for it. i'm pretty sure most brits love the story that they were God's army and Germans were Satan's so I'm not sure how likely it would be I would be British too.
>>
>>3096673
He's not 12, just suffering standard psychosis. Here's an article about a guy who suffered a similar psychotic break on a more extreme level

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/nyregion/for-four-days-she-was-at-his-side-as-he-descended-into-madness.html
>>
>>3096673
i'm such a horrible bastard for not believing what you believe. if you are not 12 that is sad.
>>
>>3096676
The converse of "everything is fine" is not "obvious warmongers and villains were not warmongers and villains".
>>
>>3096662
The study of history is an effort to find the truth about how events transpired, we have records from this time, we know what leaders have said, we have video recordings of events such as the munich conference, the books "we" wrote are the efforts of individual historians, if they seem to look the same, then it's more than likely that the course of events detailed within said books are accurate. if you wish to challenge this view, then you can debunk the evidence cited for these narratives, and supply your own evidence for how you think it happened, the fact that people like David Irving had their poor work published is a testament to that.
>>
>>3096689
You are not a "horrible bastard", you are just extremely stupid.
>>
https://youtu.be/3-oJt_5JvV4
>>
>>3096685

Are you Muslim by any chance? I hear this Holocaust Denial stuff is really popular among such people.
>>
>>3096694
you are not a poopy face youre just extremely caca head
>>
>>3096695
Ah yes, "wake up sheeple, the lizards are poisoning your brains with gangster jew anime"
>>
>>3096700
Stormfags, everyone.
>>
>>3096699
Why?
Shouldn't they celebrate it?
>>
>>3096699
I'm German American, family has been here for over a century. I'm a blonde Aryan white male that all you liberals hate with a passion and claim I am a fat neckbeard with dark hair lying about being Germanic.
>>
>>3096706
They like denying it, because then Israel was created for no reason, so it was all a big conspiracy, and the Arab Armies weren't actually that shit
>>
>>3096713
Neat. You just sound like an English second language fellow.
>>
>>3096713
I'm 6 feet tall with blonde hair and white skin 190 lbs u mad?
>>
>>3096685
>I'm not British
Oh thank god.
>I just hear them and the Irish say wank all the time and it's a good word for it.
Then learn how to use it, dipshit, "wanking off" is like saying "masturbating off", wanking to would be the proper use of the term.
>i'm pretty sure most brits love the story that they were God's army and Germans were Satan's
The British gave ample warning to Germany, they went to war anyway, Britain was defending an Ally, therefore, in the eyes of the British, the war was just, in addition WW1's propoganda cut far deeper in dehumaizing the enemy, most British world war 2 propaganda were efforts to preserve the homefront.
>o I'm not sure how likely it would be I would be British too.
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>3096718
can't win argument, resort to below the belt punching just like a fight you couldn't win
>>
>>3096723
"you are not a poopy face youre just extremely caca head"
lmao wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>3096713
Anon, I want you to understand this. You are not in /pol/, your buzzwords have no effect, and you are not discussing with liberals just because with don't swallow neonazi propaganda that has no evidence to back it up. If you want to be taken seriously post evidence that support your beliefs or accept that you believe shit based on nothing.
>>
>>3096713

>I'm German American

Weird, so am I. The difference is I can write without making a complete fool of myself.
>>
>>3096720
fuck off wank off, only brit anyone likes is emma watson or chef ramsay
>>
>>3096725
we*
>>
>>3096723
You're the one who refuses to asses evidence. You also claimed that the person who makes a claim has no responsibility to defend it.

I see no reason to take you seriously.

Also, as anon pointed out, you are at a high risk of suffering or are already suffering from a mental difficulty.

>>3096675
>>
>>3096726
man you are a cuck, i'm sorry, but... wow... do you suck jewish cock for breakfast? i pity you, brother if you even actually are germanic
>>
>>3096715
That's some strong mental gymnastics.
>>
>>3096730
believe it when you see it
>>
>>3096737
Its gymnastics or acknowledge that your countries and cultures have been fuckups for the past ~70 years. Easier to believe in conspiracies.

>>3096738
You've lost the plot
>>
>>3096725
my words have no effect

HUNDREDS OF REPLIES

BOOM
>>
>>3096747
This man has clearly lost his composure
>>
>>3096743
you can't even see the plot
>>
>>3096756
I blame moon Nazis
>>
>>3096751
You sound gay as fuck nigga!
>>
>>3096747
>look mom! I have a hundred replies calling me a retard!
(you)
>>
>>3096704
can't even see the point i made, thinks i am calling him a caca head
>>
>>3096747
Congrautalations, you are the most le ebin troll, take your crown of solidified shit and then kill yourself.
>>
>>3096747

>hundreds of replies calling him a moron
>I GOT REPLIES THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

Christ, how attention starved are you? Do you need a friend? We can talk about war stuff and uniforms and tanks if you want someone to talk to?
>>
>>3096762
You've been my bitch in this thread and I've been living rent free in your head while you howl like a scared cat.
>>
>>3096771
Bitte verpissen, du verdammter Idiot
>>
>>3096774
If he wanted to be a military wehraboo he would go to /k/
>>
>>3096772
you like your drink with some bitters gov'na?
>>
>256 replies
>17 posters
wow
>>
File: NaziSpaceWizard's_choice.jpg (73KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
NaziSpaceWizard's_choice.jpg
73KB, 1000x707px
>>3096760
They did had some pretty nifty stuff.
>>
>>3096777
TRIPS CONFIRMS IT AND SEVENS NO LESS
>>
>>3096790
Sometimes I wish the Naziboos would go full Wolfenstein, and just embrace it instead of using shitty rhetoric to delay the inevitable
>>
>>3096789

Keep in mind most of those are one guy insisting he doesn't have to back up his own arguments while everyone else calls him stupid and questions his mental health
>>
>>3096794
wishes we would emulate his fake history 'nazis' so he could shoot us like in his video games as if that is reality
>>
>>3096737

There is a short PBS documentary called "Among the Righteous" where a Jew tracks down family members of Muslims who helped hide Jews during WW2. Whenever he would show up, it would always be a supremely awkward conversation because nobody wanted it to be publicized that somebody in their family had helped Jews a few decades back. In many cases, the people being informed had not actually believed in Holocaust until after they were informed that their grandfather had performed X action which saved Y jews. And even after that, they still preferred for it to not be publicized. People would say things like "Yes, we are proud of what granddad did, but we still would prefer that other people didn't know about it." You could probably find it if you looked around some.
>>
>>3096799
99 dubs, God loves the German people of WWII and beyond WOOT WOOT
>>
>>3096799
Why would you want to associate yourself with a comedically corrupt failed cause that inflicted massive suffering on a large chunk of humanity (see the bloodlands)?
>>
File: ..png (16KB, 643x201px) Image search: [Google]
..png
16KB, 643x201px
WELL WELL WELL

You won't believe what I found!

Come on! Gather around! Let's settle this.

I'll search each book for the infamous quote. Let's see if the perfidious jew is at it, or if the stormfags are trying to lie to /his/ again.
>>
>>3096799

Is this paranoia, a persecution complex, or both?
>>
>>3096806
that's propaganda and i don't associate with it, people associate me with a false propaganda history and justify violence against me through that demonization
>>
>>3096799
Are you seriously trying to claim that fucking wolfenstein is a serious depiction of Nazis?
The final boss is some guy ina fucking mecha suit being powered by two blimps.
>>
>>3096813

Do it. Post the search results for each volume.
>>
>>3096813
Lemme see
>>
>>3096813
Does The Gathering Storm contain the quote? Nope.
>>
>>3096818
Going with option C there bud.

>>3096819
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
>>
File: ..png (374KB, 1054x476px) Image search: [Google]
..png
374KB, 1054x476px
>>3096828
>>
>>3096813

Oh vey it's another Dresden.
>>
>>3096818
i mean i'm not paranoid of that happening, i think i would laugh my ass off if children started shooting me shouting WWII propaganda from Wolfenstein or Saving Private Ryan etc. I'm not afraid of death kid, and neither am I afraid to question your culture's accepted version of history. I've been to the rock bottom. This life is very short anyway.
>>
>>3096835
fuck, that is pasta worthy
>>
>>3096835

>thinks a quote saying "I wish Naziboos would go full Wolfenstein" means "I want to kill naziboos"
>I'm not paranoid
>>
File: ..png (432KB, 1370x761px) Image search: [Google]
..png
432KB, 1370x761px
>>3096813
Perhaps it is in Their Finest Hour? Nope.
>>
>>3096813
doesn't really matter what it contains, i got a huge discussion going with it and lots of people have seen my artwork altering the famous chewie vs the nazis image. i feel so good right now regardless. not to mention any source you pull up is suspect considering they do edit and revoke pro German information.
>>
File: cats.jpg (120KB, 491x685px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
120KB, 491x685px
>>3096800
Thank you Anon.

Here, have some cat as a reward.
>>
File: ..png (530KB, 1377x866px) Image search: [Google]
..png
530KB, 1377x866px
>>3096813
What about The Grand Alliance? Still no.
>>
>>3096833
>>3096848
>>3096862
The plot thickens...
>>
>>3096856
Perfect confirmation bias. Any evidence against you is fabricated, any evidence for your is verifiably correct. Is this really what you want to argue?
>>
>>3096856

Anon, we're looking for ANTI German information. Remember? That's what this entire this was about?
>>
>>3096845
i mean, if you think western culture doesn't get off on nazi killing gore then you are fairly blind. i mean we all were kids watching saving private ryan savoring the moment they 'let the [germans] burn' instead of wasting bullets to kill those horrible demons in skin suits. i know the culture i live in, i grew up in it.
>>
File: ..png (458KB, 1407x835px) Image search: [Google]
..png
458KB, 1407x835px
>>3096856
Surprising! The stormfag side seems to be conceding? But why? Was he purposefully lying all along? We'll soon find out.

>>3096813
The Hinge of Fate? Nothing.
>>
>>3096878
I dunno lad, in my experience it was more like "Yeah, burn 'em, but hey they do have some pretty cool uniforms and tanks, and not all of them were fanatical Nazis, I mean my Grandpa was German and he was a good guy, Rommel was pretty cool, maybe we should have let them beat Russia first..."
>>
>>3096867
>>3096873
they do ban NSDAP oriented material, and suppress history, jail revisionists etc. everyone knows it. it's not like i'm wearing some alien tin foil hat here. your own british son Orwell wrote the quote that history belongs to the present controller as well. It's not really rocket science.
>>
File: ..png (422KB, 1404x623px) Image search: [Google]
..png
422KB, 1404x623px
>>3096813
Closing the Ring is out! Only one left.
>>
>>3096894
You are perfectly biased then, in that even theoretically, there is nothing that would sway you from your views. That means you are a dogmatic stormfag, even religiously so. Is Nazism your religion?
>>
>>3096878
Especially the bit where an american shoots two germans surrendering in cold blood and then mocks them
>>
>>3096888
im not conceding a thing. im saying whatever you pulled up might say otherwise, but it means nothing. especially when i can watch a youtube video one week showing the propaganda gas shower as actually just a shower and the next week it is gone.
>>
>>3096894

What's that got to do with the quote we've spent this entire thread looking for? The anti NSDAP quote from Churchill?
>>
>>3096856
>Fug Jews spreddin fake history!
>Stormweenies proceed to openly admit to spreading fake history

Kek, go back to your trailer trash home
>>
>>3096906
Why does a video that exists for only one weak have more intrinsic validity than all other evidence?
>>
>>3096904
i'm biased to think that there are no heroes in war and there is no good vs evil human war. honestly 12 year olds believe that and so does most of the culture about WWII. It's convenient when going off to do some killing. So really I believe in peace and human togetherness, humility, truth, while you believe in the lies of the world.
>>
>>3096906

>Church said this in this book
>That isn't anywhere in this book
>It means nothing
>>
>>3096894
Psst, better stop posting the truth before they find you...
>>
anyway, my last post, tired of clicking cars and street signs.
>>
>>3096923
internet copy of some book that could be edited or a different version, who cares? i've said it a million times.
>>
>>3096921
You're not directly addressing anything I posted. What you did post is meaningless relativist rhetoric. Ironically, the nazis viewed relativism as a degenerate Jewish invention
>>
File: ..png (568KB, 1419x903px) Image search: [Google]
..png
568KB, 1419x903px
>>3096813
The last book in the series.
Triumph and Tragedy.
But will the stormfag triumph...?
Nope.
Turns out it is yet another easily disprovable lie by stormtards. How surprising! But why would the truth seeking martyrs stormfags that valiantly fight the oppressive joo conspiracy lie? Please tune in tomorrow to see what ridiculous shit that can be refuted by using google for two seconds stormtards try to shovel down /his/'s throat.
>>
>>3096933
plus we have to trust you who is biased toward another side. your initial image about how the quote cant be found but on a site somewhere means nothing. a quote can't be found, while the jewish media erases info they don't like day in and day out. grain of salt.
>>
>>3096945
So why claim a quote exists if you can't substantiate it?
>>
>>3096921
>Unironical belief in conspiracy theories
>Denying everything but your feefees
>Hollow rhetorics
>Spreading lies and evading shame after being proven fraud
>Denying there are categories of good and evil just so that Nazis can not be evil

Kill yourself. Not even kidding here.
>>
>>3096933

Why would they edit out an anti German quote?
>>
>>3096939
triumph at what? you guys think i want wwIII germans against the world, when i just want a place for germans to live. it would be a triumph if people accepted that history is propaganda and stopped demonizing and hating germans. okay, this time i'm really tired of clicking the cars and street signs. my fingers are numb. god bless, hope you sheep of satan wake up someday.
>>
>>3096958
Why wasn't all of prewar germany + Bohemia + austria + Memel enough space?

Germany was no more densely populated than many other nations.
>>
>>3096958
>sheep of satan
You're a religious person unironically defending a regime that unabashedly hated religion. I love it.
>>
>>3096950
to troll you and it's a sensational quote to get attention to the fact that international banks do try to control and enslave nations. plus the quote may be true. you don't know that it isn't like i said, austrians get jailed and books get banned. only books germans banned were porn and degenerate material.
>>
>>3096958
>i just want a place for germans to live
You know that there is a perfect place, just for that.
It exists and it's called Germany.
>>
>>3096969
hitler didn't hate religion, atheists cite it all the time, because they want nazis to equate to christians since everyone hates nazis and nazi equals wrong in this orwellian culture
>>
>>3096971
>to troll you
Pretending to be retarded is the lowest form of trolling. We all know you aren't pretending and are just desperately throwing out all manner of damage control excuses.
>>
>>3096971
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_authors_banned_in_Nazi_Germany

Please explain how things like 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, The Metamorphasis, or Call of the Wild were either pornographic or degenerate.
>>
>>3096971
http://poal.me/1ctolw
>>3096985
>>
>>3096958
I couldn't care less about what you think or want anon, you sound legitimately mentally challenged. Even less relevant is your opinion on historiography after posting and defending fake quotes. Your triumph would be to be able to back up your claims (or even forming a coherent argument in your case).
Run away with your tail between your legs like the faggots you idolize.
>>
>>3096974
right, like those dark haired people are actually the germans from prior to wwii when russians and americans rolled in and raped everyone also bringing in an era of german multiculturalism. now it's a bunch of mixed germans fighting to not be overtaken by islam. nine million germans died and many more were raped and murdered afterward, and you all cheer it on saying things like 'they deserved it' that's the reality outside of your fake history and hypocrisy.
>>
>>3097002
This supports the "full reichtard" category

>>3096988
>>
>>3096971
only books germans banned were porn and degenerate material.
Yes, degenerates like Mahler, Debussy, Mendelssohn were banned to the benefit of the people.
>>
File: p02n576b.jpg (41KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
p02n576b.jpg
41KB, 496x529px
>>3097002

>like those dark haired people are actually the germans from prior to wwii

Um...
>>
>>3097013
>>3096987
>>
>>3097002
I live near the border (Breslau lfmao) and I frequently visit Germany, I think that I would notice any race war that is happening in Reich right now.
>>
>>3096980
>Orwellian culture
>Unironically mentioning Orwell to defend Nazis
>>
File: db0[1].jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0[1].jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>3096906
>>
>>3096958
There's a place where Germans can live, it's called Germany, you retarded Kraut-Yank.
>>
>stormniggers can dig up obscure books and newspaper clippings when it suits them
>can't produce a picture of this supposed Churchill quote and insist that online versions are edited
>>
>>3096233

The Free City of Danzig's ruling fucking party was the Nazi party, you double nigger. I don't which is worse, the idea that you might be lying or that you're seriously this uninformed.
>>
>>3096671

Wtf how could a video about ww2 be fake when it was uploaded IN 2017??!
>>
>>3096713

>that sentence structure

Fritz, go to a brothel and cool off.
>>
>>3096952

Dont listen to this faggot.

>>3096921

Idc if youre a kraut that believes in nazi shit.

Dont let your demons win.
>>
File: 1497606431024.gif (82KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
1497606431024.gif
82KB, 800x788px
>>3096233
>All Germany wanted was transportation rights to Danzig
You mean like three different railroads Poland was giving out to Germany for the use of extraterritorial trains to pass without Polish interference?
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.